Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lifting Bombs and stuff Gomer_Pyle's Avatar
    Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**Kneedragger NOOB THREAD, want to learn to ride a motorcycle?**

This is a thread to ask your questions , so stay in here and more experienced people will help you. No help will be given in the Kneedraggers unite thread in regards to noob questions anymore.

So you *******s want to ride a motorcycle huh?

Well first off you need a way to get licensed ,

The most common way of receiving your license is to take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation class in your local area. It will usually be endorsed by your local DMV and a certificate of completion should be enough to get you your license along with proof of residence.

MSF COURSE
    http://online2.msf-usa.org/msf/Default.aspx

For the Course a helmet, jeans , a thick jacket, boots and gloves should be enough. I do not recommend splurging on gear before because you either might hate riding or you might not even pass the course and give up.
    The beginners licensing course will teach you the basics and up. Last year, I went from not even knowing how to use a manual transmission to driving a motorcycle in one weekend.

Another way is to take your local DMV test, but that will be significantly more stringent.

Now each DMV in every state has different requirements for receiving your license, so make sure to visit your local DMV website for a list of requirements for getting your license.
    http://dmvwebsites.com/

After receiving your license i recommend watching some of Keith Code's instructional videos
    http://www.superbikeschool.com/multi...ths-videos.php

First motorcycle

For your first motorcycle, the recommendation is to go with something you won’t twist the throttle and do a back flip on, so i would recommend either a 250cc, a 500cc, Honda 600 f4i, or a Suzuki SV650 . (And before people weigh in saying otherwise, yes i know your uncle Lenny started out on a Hayabusa at 17 years old and rides 1000 miles a day and is still alive all because he is responsible, so everyone else can be too.)

Feel free to get whatever bike you want though, because you will anyways.
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post

Guidelines to buying a used bike:
    http://www.clarity.net/~adam/buying-bike.html
    major websites used to find a bike in your area are
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites
    http://www.cycletrader.com/?cmp=Goog...FQ5Y7AodHU_Uxg

to view bike ergononmics
    http://cycle-ergo.com/

Gear
    I, and many others on this board are major proponents of AGAT (all gear all the time), especially for new riders.
    It saved my ass on my first crash, and it can save yours too!

This consists of :

Full face helmet
    Gloves
    Riding Jacket
    Boots that provide ankle protection
    Jeans or heavier protection Kevlar jeans

also added:
    Originally Posted by overMotivated View Post

On safety and gear:
    http://weblog.masukomi.org/2008/04/0...le-and-not-die
    Levels of protection:
    http://motoblag.com/blag/?p=104

On CE armor in motorcycle gear, and how much energy it takes to penetrate said armor... to create an image of how much more protection you get from riding equipped:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_armor
    Some websites with good deals are
    http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/StoreFront.bok (Call and ask to talk to Nick or Jason)
    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/
    http://www.motorcyclegear.com/

and many others have great closeouts

NOW STFU, and don't be a squid *******.
    Last edited by Gomer_Pyle; 07-16-2011 at 04:42 PM.
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000) sp00lin is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for *******s...

wait what
    *Knee Draggers Crew*
    09 zx6r
    13' s1000rr sapphire black
    *Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew*

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on first page incase thread takes off

prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prettycoolguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for future reading
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▓▓▓▓▓▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓████▓▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓█▒█▒██▓▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▒▓█▒▒▒▓█▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓████████▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒██▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒█▓▓█▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▓▒▒▒▒▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓██████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post
    In on first page incase thread takes off
    It sure as hell better, there's at least 10 "want motorcycle, how do?" posts in our thread a day.
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arsence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    derp
    Knee Dragger Crew- Daytona 675

Lift, Lust, Lulz <33

gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much should your first bike be?

Recomended time of day to ride? No way in he'll do I trust other people

What are your chances of surviving a crash fully geared rather than casual wear. Every day I hear about a biker being killed, yet
    They never tell if he was geared up or not
    BONESAW IS REEAADY!!

IVE GOT YOU IN THE CAGE FOR THREE MINUTES!

three minutes of playtime!

***I am not a ass man, I am not a tit man, I am a face man crew***

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st page.. spot for sale
    ----------------------------------------------

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally Posted by gingersliftto View Post

What are your chances of surviving a crash fully geared rather than casual wear. Every day I hear about a biker being killed, yet
    If you want a running beater 1500-2000

okay looking bike 2500

You are most likely gonna drop it anyways.

I honestly wouldn't recommend riding during the day on the streets right away as a new rider. If you are able to i reccomend, going out very early morning and riding on the sreet and getting used to it. You will have a much greater visibility to see other drivers and a higher margin of error when turning, etc.

And its exponentially greater. Enough road rash from sliding can kill you from infection, when you could've just had some scuffs on your pants and jacket.

also (graphic)
    http://zach-smith.com/blog/wp-conten...road_rash1.jpg
    USA

gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    okay looking bike 2500

I honestly wouldn't recommend riding during the day on the streets right away as a new rider. If you are able to i reccomend, going out very early morning and riding on the sreet and getting used to it. You will have a much greater visibility to see other drivers and a higher margin of error when turning, etc.
    And its exponentially greater. Enough road rash from sliding can kill you from infection, when you could've just had some scuffs on your pants and jacket.
    also (graphic)

Nice thanks for the info!

If you want to can you make a price range of bikes with pics from 1k +

Like for 1k you can get this

To like 10k you can get this, just curious
    BONESAW IS REEAADY!!

IVE GOT YOU IN THE CAGE FOR THREE MINUTES!

three minutes of playtime!

***I am not a ass man, I am not a tit man, I am a face man crew***

overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post

okay looking bike 2500

also (graphic)
    whats the best advice you ould give on buying a used bike to someone who has no qualified mechanic as a friend/knows nothing about bikes? get a friend who knows about bikes?
    Look at all those people down there, they follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.

What happens if they don't?

Life's simple - you make choices and you dont look back.

mirin dem fat aesthetics? fat_narcissus's Avatar
    fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In, will rep op after recharge
    Sig line can't be a novel

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for later, 1rd page

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    may as well be in on first page

yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesthesunrose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you don't know anything about bikes go to a reputable used dealer, avoid Craigslist/classifieds.

Nice thanks for the info!

If you want to can you make a price range of bikes with pics from 1k +

Like for 1k you can get this

To like 10k you can get this, just curious
    Although bike prices will definitely depend on your area, time of year winter = lower, summer = higher priced

heres a rough estimate, you can google model codes for pics
    keep in mind theres infinite amounts of model/mile/engine size/ body health variations that go into price
    goes by thousands

1-1980 GS500 with 20k miles
    2-2000 ninja250 with 23k miles
    3- 2009 ninja 250 3k miles
    4- 2004 sv650 15k miles
    5- 2004 cbr
    6- 2006 r6
    7- any 600cc 2005-2007
    8- 07-08 600cc good condition
    9-11 one to two year old bike

Originally Posted by overMotivated View Post
    whats the best advice you ould give on buying a used bike to someone who has no qualified mechanic as a friend/knows nothing about bikes? get a friend who knows about bikes?
    Go to a mechanic shop and offer a guy some money to help you check out bikes, research yourself, or of course find a friend that knows bikes. You could alwyas go into your regional motorcycle forum and ask someone to help, while offering compensation if you want replies.

Originally Posted by yesthesunrose View Post
    If you don't know anything about bikes go to a reputable used dealer, avoid Craigslist/classifieds.
    That's if you don't have access to a mechanic to help you out, but its really not hard to find someone. i would rather not get slapped with dealer fees and inflated prices.
    USA

jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000)

It all depends on how lucky you are and i can speak from experience i just went down this week goin almost 60 and all i got is a broken collar bone and a nice licking on my side its bruised and swelled up hurts like a mother. I was wearing tshirt shorts and boat shoes but i was wearing a helmet and that deff saved me since the first thing to hit was my head and shoulder

windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kneedragger knowitall checking in.

Come at me noobs.

Obligatory coolstarrybra photo

Serious business though, I've done ground up rebuilds and customs on a number of sport bikes from 79s to 2011s. If I can't answer it, I'll point you to who can.
    Vibrah
    Knee Dragger: 2006 CBR600RR
    ANTI S&P
    Disregard society's expectations, lift for yourself.
    +/+++++Subaru Crew+++++\+

RIP 789789/SausageMassage.

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    What the fuk is a DMV *******?
    I rep back on the first date...

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots."

IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed for future read
    don't put rep trading comments in your sig line

fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on first page.

Edit: So my post doesn't get deleted, got my motorcycle endorsement this past April. Waiting until this winter to buy a bike for next year. Pricing out gear and such to get an estimate of how much I'll have to spend. Probably around $750-$1000 for decent quality gear (Scorpion helmet, Icon Contra jacket, Overpants, Alpinestars boots and gloves). Subbed for future reading.
    Last edited by fieldysnutz; 07-16-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Originally Posted by falconXR View Post
    What the fuk is a DMV *******?
    Department of Motor Vehicles , in the US

Dont know jack **** about Aus rules on bike licensing.
    USA

Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghostman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Around what mileage do major things start to go like clutches and motors? The bike I'm looking at is a cbr600 f3 with 22k on it should I be worried?

Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on interesting thread. im looking into buying a bike in the near future. although im kind of leaning toward getting a harley as a first bike, so i can take a long trip across canada or something of that sort. although i love the street bikes too, and i know one day i will get one. i've always wanted a kawasaki ninja ever since i was younger. unfortunately, i'm 21 now and i've never rode a motorcycle at all and i'm on an extended vacation right now living in vancouver, and i watch all these beautiful ninjas drive past me everyday, and all i can do is dream .... any interesting stories on how you all got into riding ?? its always been a dream of mine.
    "Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant taste death but only once."
    ~~ William Shakespeare

Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Around what mileage do major things start to go like clutches and motors? The bike I'm looking at is a cbr600 f3 with 22k on it should I be worried?
    Windclimber will answer this hopefully

good links

Originally Posted by joshrain View Post
    in on interesting thread. im looking into buying a bike in the near future. although im kind of leaning toward getting a harley as a first bike, so i can take a long trip across canada or something of that sort. although i love the street bikes too, and i know one day i will get one. i've always wanted a kawasaki ninja ever since i was younger. unfortunately, i'm 21 now and i've never rode a motorcycle at all and i'm on an extended vacation right now living in vancouver, and i watch all these beautiful ninjas drive past me everyday, and all i can do is dream .... any interesting stories on how you all got into riding ?? its always been a dream of mine.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104806/ this you lol?
    and yeah its really never too late to start, man up and get one if you have the money.

I got into riding by seeing a sportbike and going i want one of those, saved up, took the course, and started paying down on my bike. Now i ride it everywhere.
    USA

xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, first page
    “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”

windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Riding home from work tonight, I'll click over 36k on my original engine, original clutch 2006 CBR600RR

Not saying that all engines/clutches are so reliable (Spoolin?) but if they haven't been messed with and the oil's been changed here and there, they're good for 100k+

You'll have a list of things to go through to keep it running well, like: Checking the cam chain tension, adjusting your valves, cleaning and syncing your carbs. Along with other maintenance things like: brakes, fork seals, wheel bearings, tires, coolant, and chain/sprockets.
    Vibrah
    Knee Dragger: 2006 CBR600RR
    ANTI S&P
    Disregard society's expectations, lift for yourself.
    +/+++++Subaru Crew+++++\+

RIP 789789/SausageMassage.

my cats watch me have sex 789789's Avatar
    789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got my permit today... yay!
    Formerly the infamous SausageMassage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639804123

I was apart of the epic Misc brahs in Vegas for Olympia 2011. We will never forget the memories and the mammaries.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    1993 Suzuki GS500e
    2005 Honda CBR 600RR black tribal fairings.
    1991 Crystal White Miata.

Platinum Series Member hellasx44's Avatar
    hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think a honda 600 f4i should be on that list, pretty ill lookin bike and slow plus the 2001 looks the same as the 05 so you can get em for cheap
    WHAT!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU