Closed Thread
    Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HANDS DOWN. Best AB machine EVER. AB COASTER!!

Just tried it at my friends house.

Felt really smooth and worked my abs good. Really felt the burn.

Thinking about getting myself one...but it costs like $400!! and it only weights about 70lbs.

Anyone else got one or used one before?

Know a cheap place to get one?

Is still the same size WaterBlender's Avatar
    WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude just buy a tower

cheaper and you can do more bodyparts with it, not just your abs. you can also do the same exercise as the coaster.
    can get it cheaper too, $400? US dollars? that's freaking expensive

towers, you can get it here in aus starting from $200
    Last edited by WaterBlender; 04-30-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    la'illaha'illallah muhammadan'rasuulallah

best of health to you serge, comeback soon!

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOXmJ4jd-8 (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J7JNfLYco (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHATItyOsdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frDU5oRtD0

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is the thread starter serious?

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jeebus987 View Post
    HANDS DOWN. Best AB machine EVER. AB COASTER!!
    Ridiculous. Spending $400 on a contraption to work your abs is certifiably insane. You can do any of these for FREE, and/or get an ab-wheel for $15.

http://www.ast-ss.com/training/exerc...asp?bp=Ab&pn=1

BTW, let your friend know he's a dope.

Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by C Man View Post
    Ridiculous. Spending $400 on a contraption to work your abs is certifiably insane. You can do any of these for FREE, and/or get an ab-wheel for $15.

http://www.ast-ss.com/training/exerc...asp?bp=Ab&pn=1

BTW, let your friend know he's a dope.
    Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

All those "free" exercises are great, but some of those require a decent strength base to properly perform. eg hanging leg raises.

Those "free" exercises may not be suitable for all people because of the stress it puts on the neck and lower back.

The Ab Coaster places no pressure on the back or neck. You can avoid injury because you don't have to worry about strict form. It is easy to do for anyone of any fitness level. Most of all, it is effective.

You give your opinion and say it is insane without even trying it. Your claim is based merely on money.

You can almost go on every single thread and say don't get it because all you need is a power rack, bench and weight set. Don't buy anything else.

BTW, I love it when people call others names over the internet without even knowing who they are. Only tough guys can do that these days. I wish I was that gangster.

Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't usually pick sides, but the people who replied have a point. You really don't need an expensive machine to get a really good ab workout. Also, you don't have to be in any particular shape to start doing them. Sure, hanging leg raises can be tough, but even something as simple as crunches will get you pretty far. You can move up from there as your core gets stronger. On top of that, I wouldn't go spending $400 on one machine just for my abs when I could spend less than that on a gym membership and get access to more equipment than I would know what to do with...ab machines and all. Best part about crunches, though -- they're free.

Also, when it comes down to what you need, in the true sense of the word, a decent set of weights, a power rack and a bench really is probably all you need to weight train most of the major muscle groups in your body. I guess your lats could benefit from a chinup bar.

Originally Posted by Huke View Post
    I don't usually pick sides, but the people who replied have a point. You really don't need an expensive machine to get a really good ab workout. Also, you don't have to be in any particular shape to start doing them. Sure, hanging leg raises can be tough, but even something as simple as crunches will get you pretty far. You can move up from there as your core gets stronger. On top of that, I wouldn't go spending $400 on one machine just for my abs when I could spend less than that on a gym membership and get access to more equipment than I would know what to do with...ab machines and all. Best part about crunches, though -- they're free.

Also, when it comes down to what you need, in the true sense of the word, a decent set of weights, a power rack and a bench really is probably all you need to weight train most of the major muscle groups in your body. I guess your lats could benefit from a chinup bar.
    That is exactly the problem. No one is replying back saying how ineffective the machine is.

I never said you need an expensive machine to get a good ab workout. Money should be totally irrelevant. I never said it was cheap or you can't get great abs from crunches/leg raises etc...the only thing I'm saying is the machine is effective. PERIOD.

I think the only reasonable way to counter what I'm saying is if you tried the Ab Coaster then comparing it with every other exercise. Telling me that there are other exercises that targets the abs and how high the cost shouldn't be the focus. The point of the thead is to show how good the machine is.

Again, if everyone is so focused on money and cheaper alternatives then please close the Workout Equipment thread. When someone comes here just post 3 words: "RACK, BENCH, WEIGHTS. Now get out" But life isn't like that is it?

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here's a link:

http://abcoaster.com/

Personally I wouldn't buy it, but I'm sure it's effective.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People here are pretty serious, ie bodybuilding or powerlifting, so you get serious equipment...the TonyLittle dvd, or ab roller, or 6 second abs, the clapper, miracle paint brush, or that cooker thing that make a perfect chicken in 5 minutes...LOL. Get a weight set do StartingStrength until you can squat 1.5x body weight or stall 3 times, etc, rolling around with an ab roller just makes me LOL. LOL. Might as well do SweatingToTheOldies with GeneSimmons.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only thing I'm saying is the machine is effective. PERIOD.
    Actually what you said was "HANDS DOWN. Best AB machine EVER." You don't need a major strength base to do any of those exercises in the link I provided. Sure, hanging leg raises are extremely hard if you attempt to keep your legs straight and most people can't do them. Bend your legs at the knees, problem solved.

You said you "just tried" it, so that implies you used it once. That's hardly a controlled study to determine its effectiveness. As I said before, feeling a burn afterwards means nothing.

I guess it's an option if you're a rehab patient or so broken down that you have no strength whatsoever, but other than that forget it. It also goes without saying that all the models on their website achieved their abs without using that thing.

billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50) billy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No matter how stupid something is, as long as you're getting results from it and you can afford then I don't see why you shouldn't get it. In the end, we're all looking for the same thing, "results".

I've never used the abcoaster before so I can't say anything about it, but I think I'll do fine without it just as I have even before all these fancy ab equipment started showing up on infomercials. We all know that getting great abs is mostly about your diet anyways.

Bojan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll rather run a stair-machine with my abs tightened. I checked out the link and it did't appeal to me, but by all means if you got the money and it is the "best" option out there for 400$ go for it.

Registered User CanadianDeltoid's Avatar
    CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianDeltoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    these bad boys are gonna be ALL OVER craigslist in a few months. It'll be the next total gym and leg magic.
    "Stimulate don't annialate"

-8 time Mr O Totalee Awesome

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi

I been using the ab wheel for a few weeks now and it's hard and it only cost $ 7.99 at models . I'm working my way up to do the jack knife.

Your abs will be hurting real bad !

Check this guy doing one arm jack knifes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKEe4ujceM

Blue

thingsworkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    People here are pretty serious, ie bodybuilding or powerlifting, so you get serious equipment...the TonyLittle dvd, or ab roller, or 6 second abs, the clapper, miracle paint brush, or that cooker thing that make a perfect chicken in 5 minutes...LOL. Get a weight set do StartingStrength until you can squat 1.5x body weight or stall 3 times, etc, rolling around with an ab roller just makes me LOL. LOL. Might as well do SweatingToTheOldies with GeneSimmons.
    I found this thread while researching the Commercial Ab Coaster Unit:

www.abcoasterclub.com

You stand corrected. I have a home unit and, I am thinking about adding the Commercial Ab Coaster to my dealership in Texas. That's right - there is a commercial unit in nearly 1200 Health Clubs worldwide. Many 24 Hr Fitness and Golds Gym Clubs have this machine. AND...it just won the 2008 FIBO Innovation award 2 weeks ago in Germany. (If you don't know what FIBO is, find another group to join because you are not really into bodybuilding) If you do, I will accept written apologies on this blog for any negative Ab Coaster comments. (unless you know more than these experts that chose this machine over about 300 entries from every f'n manufacturer in the world.

So....it is unlike anything product you mentioned above, and will be in thousands more clubs across the world within a year..... it has every right to be praised / used as any other peice of equipment in the clubs. I have played college football and worked in the fitness industry for years... and the fact I have plenty of years on most of you, gives me plenty reason to be heard.

You will probably be able to get one of these for $199 or so at Wal-mart in 1-2 years, but it will not be anywhere close to as sturdy as the current $400 model. As far as leg raises - lots of stress on the lower back. If you do not have a weak or bad lower back, congratulations - if you are like 40% of the human race (like me) - your back starts burning well before the abs are worked to failure doing leg raises. The Ab Coaster creates a minor decompression of the spine via gravity. Plus, this machine incorporates cardio when you do several serts of like 75 reps over a 15 - 20 minute time period.

It also allows an eggagerated pre-stretch that is incredible. And there are techniques that I have discovered that pinpont target any ab area with an intensity that I have never experienced. $400 alot for the home unit? Maybe....but I highly recommend it if you can afford it. If it were free and you have tried it, you would be all over it. So, it comes down to $ - not effectiveness or quality.

I know plenty of bad asses that would far surpass your fitness level at some of these clubs who will take you to task about whether or not this machine is worth it.

Just want to set the record straight.

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anything that feels "really smooth" isnt going to give a hard enough workout to make much gains on in my opinion.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thingsworkout View Post
    I found this thread while researching the Commercial Ab Coaster Unit:

www.abcoasterclub.com

You stand corrected. I have a home unit and, I am thinking about adding the Commercial Ab Coaster to my dealership in Texas. That's right - there is a commercial unit in nearly 1200 Health Clubs worldwide. Many 24 Hr Fitness and Golds Gym Clubs have this machine. AND...it just won the 2008 FIBO Innovation award 2 weeks ago in Germany. (If you don't know what FIBO is, find another group to join because you are not really into bodybuilding) If you do, I will accept written apologies on this blog for any negative Ab Coaster comments. (unless you know more than these experts that chose this machine over about 300 entries from every f'n manufacturer in the world.

So....it is unlike anything product you mentioned above, and will be in thousands more clubs across the world within a year..... it has every right to be praised / used as any other peice of equipment in the clubs. I have played college football and worked in the fitness industry for years... and the fact I have plenty of years on most of you, gives me plenty reason to be heard.

You will probably be able to get one of these for $199 or so at Wal-mart in 1-2 years, but it will not be anywhere close to as sturdy as the current $400 model. As far as leg raises - lots of stress on the lower back. If you do not have a weak or bad lower back, congratulations - if you are like 40% of the human race (like me) - your back starts burning well before the abs are worked to failure doing leg raises. The Ab Coaster creates a minor decompression of the spine via gravity. Plus, this machine incorporates cardio when you do several serts of like 75 reps over a 15 - 20 minute time period.

It also allows an eggagerated pre-stretch that is incredible. And there are techniques that I have discovered that pinpont target any ab area with an intensity that I have never experienced. $400 alot for the home unit? Maybe....but I highly recommend it if you can afford it. If it were free and you have tried it, you would be all over it. So, it comes down to $ - not effectiveness or quality.

I know plenty of bad asses that would far surpass your fitness level at some of these clubs who will take you to task about whether or not this machine is worth it.

Just want to set the record straight.
    Do you work for them ? Because it sounds like youre really passionate about this device.

Originally Posted by thingsworkout View Post
    (If you don't know what FIBO is, find another group to join because you are not really into bodybuilding) If you do, I will accept written apologies on this blog for any negative Ab Coaster comments.
    No, I dont think I will give you my written apologies, but thank you for taking the time to register and share your opinions.

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

But seriously, if you want me to erase my comments I can, just pm me if you work for them or whatever, I know this site gets indexed by google.

thingsworkout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink ab coaster

Hey Buddy - just havin a little fun with it....got a bit carried away I suppose. No I do not work for them directly, but I will be carrying the commercial line up of machines in my fitness distribution business selling them to the small, privately owned fitness clubs, universities, etc. etc. - so I did my homework thoroughlly and need to be passionate to promote it. You can go to the site abcoasterclub.com and click on "Find a Health Club" - or something like that....and see all the clubs that have it - even the Pittsburg Steelers. If there is a 24 hr or Golds near you that has some, the person at the front desk will let you go in and use it so you can see for yourself. Incidentally, you can add plates (weights) that would challenge the highest level out there. Adding weights while doing ANY OTHER leg lift or knee raise will tear up the lumbar.

Ciao

joysy1015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Getting this Machine! !

I joined a gym a while ago.. One of my favorite workouts was on a core machine. I loved the results... I have long since left the GYM and I miss it greatly. However I am so stoked about getting this machine. It just makes a lot of sense. I feel that the amount of the machine is well worth it if it leaves me feeling confident and happy wich I will be with great abs.

There is such a payoff having great abs.. I am not looking for cardio on it, that I will get from things like bosu ball and treadmill that I have. Bosu Ball is awesome for abs I'll admit but I just love crunch machines and feel this one will help with neck pain. No I don't pull on my neck! lol But when I get the machine I may think to note when I start to work out and be happy to log my success.

Have a great workout everybody!

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

always fun seeing someone talk about some piece of **** device then u have a bunch of people calling him an idiot and THEN it gets good when you start seeing other people say "no but its really good!" and they all either have 1 or 2 posts.

ridiculous. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT **** YOU IDIOTS

ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000) ilia is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had a look at the website and I cannot take the company seriously after they have comments like these on the website:

" ?People are saying that I look great. My clothes fit me better. I lost 8 1/2 inches off my midsection. I owe it all to the Ab Coaster?!?

Melissa H.

"Anyone can do it. I lost 5 inches off my waist. And I feel awesome. I see the results."

Paul S."

They are insinuating that it burns fat which is just not true. You will probably burn 20 calories using the machine. To get visible abs all that is needed is a good diet.

To get big abs and strong abs one needs to do weighted exercises however I understand that for persons with injury this may seem difficult.

As that machine is not a weighted one and does offer proper resistance, one would be able to do around 20/30 reps with it and thus it does not cause hypertrophy.

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by triplechris View Post
    here's a link:

http://abcoaster.com/

Personally I wouldn't buy it, but I'm sure it's effective.
    I'm sold!!! With just a few simple modifications I can mount my peacher curl pad & woman to that pup, and go for a great ride ;-)

Now that's Multi-Tasking!

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hey guys, i found the BEST AB MACHINE, EVARRRRRR

you lay down and then um do some crunches. its really great. and for only 800$$$. I used it at my mates house and i had BUUUURN.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you end up getting it ?

How effective is it for the obliques ?

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so if im seeing a Ab Coaster for sale on CL he next 3 days, i know that it'll be op

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ STRONG 3 year bump!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is exactly the problem. No one is replying back saying how ineffective the machine is.

I never said you need an expensive machine to get a good ab workout. Money should be totally irrelevant. I never said it was cheap or you can't get great abs from crunches/leg raises etc...the only thing I'm saying is the machine is effective. PERIOD.

I think the only reasonable way to counter what I'm saying is if you tried the Ab Coaster then comparing it with every other exercise. Telling me that there are other exercises that targets the abs and how high the cost shouldn't be the focus. The point of the thead is to show how good the machine is.

Again, if everyone is so focused on money and cheaper alternatives then please close the Workout Equipment thread. When someone comes here just post 3 words: "RACK, BENCH, WEIGHTS. Now get out" But life isn't like that is it?
    Agreed. Hell, I bought the Hammer Strength MTS Ab Crunch... Love it. Sure you don;t need it, but its awesome. The ab coaster is good if its that kneeleng pad on a curved track... Also, the PLATE LOADED Hammer Strength Ab crunch is awesome also... rocks.

OH Sheit... I replied to a 3 year old thread... WTF

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Janda Sit-Up /3 year old thread