brycedietze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Workout Reviews

I decided to post this to help out others, because I have had a lot of different pre-workouts. Everything I am explaining is my opinion and what I experienced.

Ill start with prices then proceeding to effectiveness, then into brief descriptions of my experience on that particular PWO, then moving into an overall rating.

NO-Xplode- I can't find the larger serving size price, I believe 34.99
    NO-Xplode 2.0- 50 servings 35.99
    NO-Xplode NT- only smaller size available 9.99 for 4 packets
    Assault- 40 servings 34.99
    White Flood- 50 servings 27.99
    Superpump 250- 20 servings 26.98
    Superpump Max- 40 servings 36.99
    Razor8- Unavailable on BB, 39.99 at Popeyes
    NO3 Black Chrome- 90 caps 49.99

Effectiveness:

Strength Training

NO-Xplode- 8/10 definitely gets the job done, some side effects.
    NO-Xplode 2.0 9/10 better then the original, less side effects.
    NO-Xplode NT 3/10 did nothing but give me stomach aches, but decent pumps.
    Assault- 8/10 good, clean, nice, energy.
    White Flood 7/10 Good pumps, not much of an energy booster.
    Superpump 250 8/10 High focus and energy.
    Superpump Max 8/10 Better focus and energy, but not enough for a 9.
    Razor8 7/10 Amazing energy
    NO3 Black Chrome- 9/10 Amazing pumps

Cardio/ HIIT

NO-Xplode 6/10 Some issues with fast movements and feeling terrible
    NO-Xplode 2.0 8/10 Improved formula nice energy
    NO-Xplode NT 1/10 only stomach aches
    Assault 9/10 Clean energy and high focus
    White Flood 6/10 you can feel it, it needs some more power though
    Superpump 250 8/10 Good focus, good energy
    Superpump Max 9/10 Very good lactic acid buffer, good focus and energy
    Razor8 7/10 Amazing energy
    NO3 Black Chrome 8/10 Keeps you feeling fresh

Descriptions:

NO-Xplode: One of my favourite strength training PWO's, great pumps, good focus and concentration, makes you feel like a beast. Only downside is Cardio and not being able to perform high intensity/fast paced workouts. Reasoning being, some serious stomach issues and light headed, with a chance of an anxiety attack.

NO-Xplode 2.0: Another one of my favourites, BSN did well on this, almost makes me forget my experience with NT. More beastly, better focus and better pumps then the original. Great for strength training and does well with cardio as well. Minimal side effects.

NO-Xplode NT: Probably the worst PWO I have ever taken, and I wasn't the only one thinking that. I literally only received a stomach ache and a small pump, long enough to last the walk upstairs to show the girl on the treadmill, but only for a second.

Assault: Assault is one of my favourites overall, very good well being feel, makes you happy. Very clean flow of energy, good pumps, performs very well over all.

White Flood: This is my current PWO, not as happy with it as I thought I would be. Not much energy, but good pumps and lactic acid buffer. I am even taking 1 scoop over the recommended dosage, but to no help.

Superpump 250: Very pleased with this product, good energy, very high focus. Believe it or not, the one thing I didn't receive was a pump. The flavour I had wasn't the greatest, but I have tried grape flavour and it tastes like Welchs grape juice.

Superpump Max: Well done product, better then 250. I particularly enjoyed this product
    for cardio, very good lactic acid buffer. Definitely huge improvements on flavour. But still kind of lacking a pump for me.

Razor8: This is a funny product, I don't know exactly how much caffeine is in this product, but if you like feeling like you snorted a gram of ******* then you will like this. A high feeling to this one. Great energy! Not so much focus.

NO3 Black Chrome: A job well done on the product, keeps you feeling fresh through out your work out, with some skin tearing pumps, literally, it hurts. This with a PWO is a very nice stack.

Overall Ratings:

This is based off of my Cardio/HIIT and Strength Training. Not based off of price or value.

1. Assault- The sense of well being is unbelievable. Mixed with that jacked feeling.
    2. NOXplode 2.0- Amazing focus and beastlyness
    3. NOXplode- Great focus and pumps and beastly
    4. Black Chrome- Fresh
    5. Superpump Max- Love the buffer and energy
    6. Superpump 250- Good focus and Energy
    7. White Flood- Pump, pump
    8. Razor8- High as a Mofo
    9. NO-Xplode NT- Amazing Stomach Ache!

My next 3 PWO's will be, not sure which order. But Neruocore, Jack3d, and C4.
    If any Reps are reading this, feel free to MSG me and offer samples, I will gladly right an honest review on your product. And maybe a biased review for a nice sized sample.

I will be doing a Whey protein review once I have had a couple more kinds, again if any reps are reading, I will gladly take samples. But as of right now, hands down, MyoFusion, in any flavour wins.

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give Presurge Unleashed a try when you get a chance. It's really good stuff!

brycedietze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Give Presurge Unleashed a try when you get a chance. It's really good stuff!
    Thanks! The ingredients look good, sounds like a good PWO. Never heard of it before today. Definitely on the list.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brycedietze View Post
    Thanks! The ingredients look good, sounds like a good PWO. Never heard of it before today. Definitely on the list.
    Pre-Surge and Bullnox are my favorite stimmed pre-workouts. Def look into them when you need a new pre-wo

francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, good job! Great info, thanks for going through all the work.
    Unleash Your Inner Power to Live a Ridiculously Happy, Fit Life!