Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fletch: 1 week out and tan

Hey everyone,
    Here are this weekend's pics. These are taken cold as I have not trained today to prepare for my final depletion week. I'm holding some water still but after this next week that should be taken care of. On with the show!

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Fletch; 06-15-2003 at 04:48 PM.
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rear double bicep

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

side abdominals

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truly amazing what a tan can bring out. Fletch I've been watching your progress but never posted on one of your threads, but I am impressed with your results. Your delts are ripped, legs have great size... overall very symmetrical and detailed. Good work! Team Mass is piling up those trophies!

side chest

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

rear lat spread

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

Originally posted by sweetbecky
    Truly amazing what a tan can bring out. Fletch I've been watching your progress but never posted on one of your threads, but I am impressed with your results. Your delts are ripped, legs have great size... overall very symmetrical and detailed. Good work! Team Mass is piling up those trophies!
    Thank you Becky and I appreciate you following my progress. Posting the pics on a regular basis helps keep me motivated to progress so that you all can see some results as each week goes by.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

front double bicep

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

ab & quad

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

last one......most muscular

- Fletch
    Attached Images
    Find us on ********!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Daym!!!! You are going to kick ass bro!!! Onle one week to go until show time Keep us posted.

By the way those rear delts kick ass in the rear lat spread.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh My God.
    MAXIMIZE YOUR CLOITS AND DLOITS!!! AB-ABBER!

"The'll be all up ons!"

Big Wang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For those of you who are wondering what the arguing below is all about, I originally posted a few criticisms of Fletch in this post. Although my comments were very mild-mannered (though highly critical), his bendover-buddy str8flexed took offense to someone who had something other than asskissing comments to say, and so he deleted my comments and posted my IP address like he was some kind of toughguy.

The comments had to do with Fletch's general lack of muscularity, how people mistake low body fat for a quality phyqsique, and his relatively poor posing technique.

I think its quite gay to post pictures of yourself and then cry when someone says something you don't like. Its even more gay when this person's friend is a mod and he deletes the comments.
    Last edited by Big Wang; 06-15-2003 at 09:03 PM.

toolegit2quit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes my son, you are ready! the taper on your back lat spread is excellent...notice how ted spreads his shoulder blades rather than rounding his back - paul dillett pay attention.
    Strength and honor, integrity over all else

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid brother!

The last week you will see some incredible changes as well! When you cut your water and truly start filling out, your skin will tighten so much you won't believe it!

I can't wait for the show pics Fletch, awesome work man!

Thorazine

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking solid bro good luck in with your comp.

Your posing trunks look like they where painted on.

Thanks guys......i'm excited to see how much I tighten up from the final week. Layne goes through a huge transformation in the final week and if I react the same way he does to the modified version of his prep....I'll feel very prepared for the contest.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are your current stats ie weight, bf levels etc?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    FLETCH! I'm proud of you. It seems like just yesterday you were squating only the bar (sniffle).

KILL IT! KILL'EM ALL! YOU GOT THIS!!!

Originally posted by Big Daddy Shane
    What are your current stats ie weight, bf levels etc?
    I'm currently 6'2" 198 1/2 lbs. I'm not quite sure on the bodyfat but I think I'm around 5-6%

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

Originally posted by Beast
    FLETCH! I'm proud of you. It seems like just yesterday you were squating only the bar (sniffle).

Thanks Derek! I'm gonna do my best to represent!!

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

Originally posted by Big Wang
    obviously someone who has something against ted and I. Well we will see what the judges say about that ****. In the meantime... it's easy to talk **** behind a computer. I'm not going to ban you... you will come back your right. I'm just going to figure out who you were before. F*cking coward... making up a new name to come here and insult my friend. You aren't ****.

The only people I have anything against are those who can't take a little criticism, like apparently you str8flexed. I don't believe in bull****ting people and telling them they look fantastic when they obviously have many weak points. In fact, I think I'm doing them a favor when I point the weakpoints out to them. You are doing a disservice to someone when you are not honest with them, because you are afraid of hurting their feelings, or otherwise.

str8flexed, I can insult whoever i want, whenever I want. Don't take the insult so personally, it wasn't even directed towards you, you ****ing crybaby. i was critical of your friend, yes, but I wasn't nasty. I didn't swear and say he looks like ****, etc.

go ahead and keep bull****ting your friend, tell him everything is perfect, he doesn't need to change a thing. you'll only hurting him in the long run.

by the way you idiot....you have my IP address, big deal...****load of good it's going to do you.
    Last edited by Big Wang; 06-15-2003 at 09:05 PM.

Originally posted by Beast

From the looks of his legs, I'd say he isn't squatting much more than the bar nowadays.

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know from experiance...

Post a picture Adonis.

"The'll be all up ons!"

you can honestly look at his legs and say that they are good? in a few years he'll be able to pose his legs in a "before" pic.

listen up, all of you need to remove your heads from your *******s. this guy is nothing, stop bull****ting him just because he's been on the board for a long time and you all think you're friends of his.

Lol....your nothing...post your pictures pussyfart.

"The'll be all up ons!"

Originally posted by AMDEZ
    Lol....your nothing...post your pictures pussyfart.

6'3, 232, 13%. I don't see what this has to do with what I look like, I'm not the one who posted a picture just so people would kiss my ass.
    Attached Images

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice work Big Wang... nice titties!

would love to suck on them

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey fletch, ive seen all your other pics

i was really surprised when i opened these
    tan really brings out everything nicely

GL in comp!

maybe i should get a tan haha

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    excellent!

just a word of advice, on the rear lat spread try leaning forward a bit- it'll help make your lats look flared out more if done properly
    Booo