illyhalal718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Im 25 years old 6"2 and 194lbs. Please critique and tell me what I need to work on.

I just started back working out.. i want to be beast mode to make more money as a cam model and get hot chicks this summer.
    Attached Images

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait so you got offered a model contract or is that your end goal? Not quite sure lol. It looks like you have some good base muscle but your bf is kinda high atm so would get that down if you ever want to have a hope of dong some modeling
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.