Thread: C4 vs. Assault

Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uswag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

C4 vs. Assault

Hey guys, I've been around the site for years but never bothered to get an account. I figured I'd make one to compare c4 and assault because I feel they're two big up and coming pre-workout supplements and I couldn't get a clear cut answer myself before trying both.

C4-I started taking C4 about a month and a half ago because i was naive and thought the person at GNC actually recommended and didn't know GNC was just pushing it really heavily. I took it for about a month.
    Taste-the directions didn't ask for much water so the taste wasn't a problem at all. The reviews say it taste like kool-aid...yea thats bull**** but it definitely doesn't taste bad. A little bitter from the amino acids but you'd expect. I tried fruit punch and orange. Fruit Punch tasted better and had a smaller scoop
    Pump-ridiculous
    Energy-Insane. I would work out like a machine for AT LEAST an hour with pretty advanced and grueling workouts. Ex) My leg day includes a bike warm up, 5 sets of squats followed by 50 lb squat jumps after each set, dead lifts, and stair sprints with 70 lbs. everything would go by in a breeze.

So it sounds like C4 was amazing right? except for this stuff actually felt like a ****ing bomb. After taking it for a couple of weeks, I started noticing a pain in my heart which was just scary. Especially exercises like weighted dips which pushes your chest in, the pain was obvious and just scary. not to mention, it had substances banned from high school, ncaa, and professional sports like dimeth. the overall experience would definitely help in the gym but didn't feel natural or clean.

I tried Assault starting last week. The scoop is bigger and it tells you to drink it with 12-16oz of water. The taste was fine, went down pretty easy. I was a little ticked that they market all the ingredients as if the serving size was one scoop when its actually only half which makes a big difference especially cause its on the pricey side. Whatever, i got over it haha The pump was noticeable but not quite like c4. The energy was amazing, went through a couple of my hard workouts with no problem.
    Which would I choose? Assault. Hands down. and my reasoning? Assault is a much cleaner experience in my opinion and I enjoyed the sustained clean and more natural feeling energy much more than the unreal burst that c4 gave me with way more added stimulants.
    Hope that review helped you guys out! Let me know if anyone has any questions

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you liked the Assault and thinks for taking the time to detail your experience.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html