Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Brendbro's 'almost too weak to lift' Log

Have to make this post quick as I'm just about to head off to Sydney, will edit with more info later...

Well this is way overdue to say the least... I said to myself a long time ago I would start a log to help keep track of my progress, but I guess procrastination got the best of me.

I'm currently following Lyles generic bulk routine. I'm @ 2800 calories at the moment, weight has been fluctuating like crazy so I can't tell for sure how steadily I'm gaining, but strength has gone up which is good. My main goal right now though is to basically just add some thickness and mass, there isn't any specific muscle group I am trying to bring out.

Todays PWO and some food from the past couple of days -

Kangaroo sweet chilli chow mein stir fry

Turkey chinese bbq

Kangaroo, mushroom & garlic risotto

Will update with today's workout tomorrow as I'm in a rush to head off.
    Last edited by brendbro; 07-15-2011 at 04:34 PM.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wuuuuuuuuuuuut!
    IN.

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    my fellow 'roo-aholic!
    In on this!

What you upto in Sydney?
    140bpm all day every day

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    wuuuuuuuuuuuut!
    IN.
    Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    my fellow 'roo-aholic!
    In on this!

What you upto in Sydney?
    thanks fellas!

Was in Sydney for the CD launch of Tritonal's 'Piercing the quiet' at the Gypsy lounge. It was bloody awesome, got back to Canberra this morning at about 7, phucking tired right now.

So, where was I....

As I said I'm following Lyles Generic bulk, which is set out as follows:

Lower 1 - squat, leg press, leg extension, leg curl, seated calf, standing calf
    Upper 1 - DB bench, seated row, DB incline, wide grip pulldown, dips, bb curls
    Lower 2 - deadlift, leg press, leg extension, (usually throw in some higher rep lower weight squats here), seated calf, standing calf
    Upper 2 - DB shoulder press, wide grip pulldown, DB bench, Seated row, Tricep extension, Bicep crossover
    Cardio - about 3-4x a week on off days; usually a 30 min LISS/MISS session or 20 mins HIIT/10 min warm up-warm down

For the same reason as mentioned below I haven't been able to incorporate much of an ab workout, but I've begun doing a few sets of planks every week thrown in here or there.

Weight -
    As of Friday morning - 72.4kg (159lb)

Supplements -
    As of today creatine mono
    Going to be purchasing some Scivation Xtend in the next week or so
    multi

Nutrition -
    Macros are at about 70F/345C/190P

Friday's Lower pt 2

Deadlift
    242x8x3
    264x5x1

Seated Leg Press
    320x12x3

Leg Curl
    50x12,11,8

45 degree Leg press (did these yesterday more as a supplementary set as I just wanted to test out the machine)
    264x12x2

Standing Calf
    65x15,13,12

Seated calf
    264x11x2

I would love to get some feedback on my routine. If there's anything above that screams 'idiot', then please let me know! I will try and get some vids up of some of my lifts asap to get some much needed critiqueing as well.

WRT leg presses, I think I usually get a bit deeper than 90 degrees, as well as go at a slower tempo, I dno I find it absolutely annihilates my legs
    I've only recently started incorporating DL's into my routine as I had a hernia operation last July and have had to play it careful since then. For that reason I'm taking it slow with them, but they are feeling absolutely awesome to be honest. Favourite lift. As I said I'm really wanting to add some thickness so I feel they'll help a great deal with that, and considering I've avoided them for so long... I feel my back has some catching up to do.

Not entirely sure what the consensus on using straps is but I try and avoid them, but for example my set of 5 for 120kg's (264lb) today was done with straps, this was just because I wasn't even originally intending to do that set but thought phuck it let's see if I can... otherwise they are generally reserved for when I feel my hand blisters are holding me back.
    Last edited by brendbro; 07-15-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for grip I like to use liquid chalk. Admittedly I haven't had any experience with wrist wraps but I think liquid grip makes a nice compromise between making the grip easier and making this feel natural. Like you still feel you're doing most of the work yourself, just without the bar slipping out of your hands.

A little about myself...

So I started this whole working out shenanigan back in about '09, cept way back then I was in it purely to lose the extra flab, and so I aimlessly did a bunch of cardio and lifted with no set routine or guidance... blah blah blah, same old story

a LOT has happened since then, WRT lifting and life in general... I've learnt a lot, but still have a lot to learn. I look at working out as a progression of learning, and I aim to push myself every single time I set foot in the gym. I work out with my buddy Matt.

Regarding nutrition, the bulk of my diet consists of -
    Oats
    Kangaroo
    Cheese
    Bacon
    Tuna
    Bread
    Rice
    Pasta
    Veggies
    Protein Powder

I usually stick to 3 meals a day, with my three favourite meals at the moment being proats, stir fry, and pizza... pretty simple

I rarely eat that much fruit unfortunately, I used to have bananas daily until the price bloody well sky rocketed here in Australia. I've been making an effort to get a bit more into my diet for piece of mind sake. I guess you'd say I follow the IIFYM 'protocol' of eating mostly whole nutritious foods with some treats on the side, but considering I've basically always had this mindset, I don't really feel the need to point it out with 'IIFYM'... just common sense really I used to be a rabid consumer of PB but I rarely have it anymore. I still got a ton of PB&Co to get through since my trip to America last november and my package from Eric, so hopefully there'll be plenty of that making an appearance for some time to come

My only real hobby outside the gym is writing and playing music... got about 40 something songs written, and been playing guitar for about 5 years now, also been playing drums on and off for some time.

Oh almost forgot to mention, I'm studying for a bachelor of psychology at university right now, with a major in Nutrition. On holidays at the moment, but will be beginning semester 2 in August

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    In for grip I like to use liquid chalk. Admittedly I haven't had any experience with wrist wraps but I think liquid grip makes a nice compromise between making the grip easier and making this feel natural. Like you still feel you're doing most of the work yourself, just without the bar slipping out of your hands.
    Sweet, thanks for stopping by! I've never even heard of liquid chalk lol, I'll defs look into it!

I know exactly what you mean. I suppose that's the reason I try and avoid using straps, as I kind of see it as cheating. I realise a lot of people have different opinions on the matter, but I guess I see it as if you can't be pulling the weight without some sort of assistance then you aren't ready for that weight, but at the same time I feel like it's not necessarily my wrist strength which is giving out, it's just that the bar pinches the blisters on my hands and eventually it becomes too unbearable.

GarrattM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am the Matt mentioned above. Just thought I'd weigh in quickly to say that brendbro has the highest levels of commitment to what he does out of anyone that I know. Without him I wouldn't be anywhere near as good or as motivated as I am now. He is an excellent role model and has helped me get my nutrition and lifts up to scratch. so I recommend you read his log, no doubt it will inspire as well as show you some awesome recipes!! I for one will be following along.
    Wake Up, Eat, Work Out, Eat, Sleep, Repeat. F*** anything else!!!!!

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abz - do 'em

Straps - who cares, you are not a PL'er. It doesn't matter. You wanna hurt your back from a sh!tty grip, or do you want to lift heavy weight off the ground? idontpullwithoutstrapssoimapussy

Xtend - are you training fasted?

Originally Posted by GarrattM View Post
    I am the Matt mentioned above. Just thought I'd weigh in quickly to say that brendbro has the highest levels of commitment to what he does out of anyone that I know. Without him I wouldn't be anywhere near as good or as motivated as I am now. He is an excellent role model and has helped me get my nutrition and lifts up to scratch. so I recommend you read his log, no doubt it will inspire as well as show you some awesome recipes!! I for one will be following along.
    thanks matt

Abz - do 'em

Straps - who cares, you are not a PL'er. It doesn't matter. You wanna hurt your back from a sh!tty grip, or do you want to lift heavy weight off the ground? idontpullwithoutstrapssoimapussy

yeah I definetely will begin to get some more ab work in, just need to be pretty careful is all. I suppose that's good to hear wrt straps I've recently had a bit of a change up in my schedule which means fasted training may or may not be easier due to time restraints depending on the day, that was the reason I gave purchasing some Xtend a thought, what's your opinion of it?

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    yeah I definetely will begin to get some more ab work in, just need to be pretty careful is all. I suppose that's good to hear wrt straps I've recently had a bit of a change up in my schedule which means fasted training may or may not be easier due to time restraints depending on the day, that was the reason I gave purchasing some Xtend a thought, what's your opinion of it?
    Opinion = damn expensive for what it is. A glorified BCAA. BUT, BCAA's are literally unbearable unless flavoured and unfortunately being in Aus, everything is very expensive compared to what it retails for in the US.

Also, a pretty damn useless supplement unless you train fasted, which in itself I don't think is a good thing to do (but that's completely personal and people get some great results from it).
    If I were going to train without pre-workout 'meal/snack', I'd just have a scoop of protein.

/opinion.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Abz - do 'em

Just fixed that for improved visibility. Carry on

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    def not in on this lol jokes sup
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Quick update

Didn't do much today, basically was just recovering from Friday night. I wanted to get some cardio in but that didn't happen, I've had about 3 hours of sleep since thursday so have been pretty tired all day. I did end up playing drums for about an hour, but that was the most movement I got all day. Will try and make up for the lack of sleep tonight...

Food

Macros - 88F/310C/190P

Brownie batter proats with WCW, low fat custard

Kangaroo burgers on Kaiser rolls
    One with feta, one with cheddar... both with my pops homemade mustard pickles, yummy stuff

Also happened to pick this up in Sydney, better be worth it considering it was $13 for the pint... will give it a try sometime this week

Last edited by brendbro; 07-16-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Are they the bought kanga burgers? I got some of them today.
    How was the ice cream bra?

Btw get onto 'Chicken Tonight Lite' sauces! Butter chicken and honey mustard are legit. Better macros than Woolies' too.

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    def not in on this lol jokes sup
    lol good to have you aboard mate!

Are they the bought kanga burgers? I got some of them today.
    How was the ice cream bra?

Btw get onto 'Chicken Tonight Lite' sauces! Butter chicken and honey mustard are legit. Better macros than Woolies' too.
    yeah man, they were decent actually, but considering the price next time I'll stick with the mince and just make my own patties I think

I eye those sauces every time I go shopping but have never bought them, I'll defs give them a try... you tried the curried veggie one? Btw, gave those wedges a try, awesome recommendation, bloody hell they were tasty. i got the hot banditos

Haven't tried the ice cream yet, as we talked about I don't have ice cream that often so I'll have to really make an effort to have some
    Last edited by brendbro; 07-17-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Sunday, July 17

Weight - 71.6kg
    Nutrition - 75F/330C/195P

Upper 2

DB Shoulder Press
    20kgx12x2
    20kgx11x1

Wide Grip Pulldown
    10ppsx12
    10ppsx12
    10ppsx9
    6ppsx12

DB Bench
    65x9
    65x8
    65x6x2

Seated Row
    65kgx8x4

Dips
    BWx12
    BWx8

Dead hangs
    60x8
    60x7

Interesting workout today... my partner never called me so I ended up going by myself, but met up with another mate there so I ended up working out with him. Pulldowns felt bloody awesome, I didn't quite get quite as low as I would have liked on my last two reps but by then my wrists just couldn't handle it. I said to myself I couldn't possibly do anymore, f*ck that - $2 in the 'can't jar (Webbers idea), so I threw the weight down a bit and concentrated entirely on my lats. Bench flew by, by my last couple of sets my triceps were hammered, onto seated row and I used straps on them for the very first time after my mate suggested it... they didn't do that much honestly, either way they felt fuarkin good... I'd like to move up the weight but want to get a video first in case my form is lacking. Dead hangs were a new one, usually just finish off with a couple of sets of BB curls, but my mate suggested dead hangs, bloody hell were they tough. After my 2nd set I was finished, but threw 2 extra negatives in there, my arms haven't felt this sore in awhile.

Nutrition

Brekky was vanilla myo proats

PWO -
    Two turkey chorizo Kaisers with almond butter

homemade peanut butter cheesecake

Going to be finishing the day off with a big ol' roo stirfry

Nup, haven't tried the other sauces yet.
    Fark though - killing it with those burgers. Need to get onto that soooon!

No worries on the Mccain bandito's either. Lmao I got all my mates onto them aswell. The original fries are equally as good.

Never used any straps on a seated row as of yet. Mainly because the weight used wouldn't warrant it. A little different with something like a barbell row. So you didn't feel much of a difference there?

Just a little thing on wide grip pulldowns. Contrary to popular belief..... WG doesn't actually mean 'wide lats' A more medium range grip will hit the lats harder. Close grip or hammer grip naiiiils them like no other also.

The can't jar thing is a great reminder of how much we say we can't.

Nup, haven't tried the other sauces yet.
    Fark though - killing it with those burgers. Need to get onto that soooon!

No worries on the Mccain bandito's either. Lmao I got all my mates onto them aswell. The original fries are equally as good.

Never used any straps on a seated row as of yet. Mainly because the weight used wouldn't warrant it. A little different with something like a barbell row. So you didn't feel much of a difference there?

Just a little thing on wide grip pulldowns. Contrary to popular belief..... WG doesn't actually mean 'wide lats' A more medium range grip will hit the lats harder. Close grip or hammer grip naiiiils them like no other also.

The can't jar thing is a great reminder of how much we say we can't.
    yeah dude, all your recommendations have been top notch so far going to be having a bowl of wedges tonight actually. and you were definetely right concerning strawberries being great for satiety... well, I haven't actually had any strawberries yet but blueberries... defs a great filling snack for how little calories they are.

I never usually use straps on seated row for the exact same reason, and I doubt I'll use them again, they didn't really do much. As I said, I was with another guy I don't usually work out with and he was like 'lets use straps' so I thought sure why not.

and concerning the pulldowns - let me reiterate, i actually do use a medium grip for the lat pulldowns it's just using the wide grip bar is all

Monday, July 18

Lower

Weight - 71.6kg

Squats
    60kgx20
    80kgx12
    80kgx8
    80kgx6
    80kgx6 (fail last rep)

Deadlift
    120kgx6
    120kgx6
    120kgx7

Seated Leg Press
    325lbx12x3

Leg extension
    9pps(+5lb)x8
    9pps(+5lb)x7x2
    9pps(+5lb)x6

Leg curl
    50x10
    50x6

Standing calf
    65x15
    65x12
    65x12

misc 'cardio'
    60 min walk
    60 min drums

Good and bad workout today. Good because deadlifts felt phenomenal, don't usually do them on my first lower day but was there again with another friend and he was doing them so I thought why not. I've been a bit all over the place with DL's considering I've just started doing them so not entirely sure on the weight I should be doing, decided to throw on 50 each side as that was my max last week for 5 reps. All in all they felt f*cking good. Annihilated my legs on leg press, on the the last few reps of my last set I looked myself in the mirror and thought a vein was going to burst in my forehead. squats felt pretty ****, I've been getting some pain in the right side of my lower back during squats, but not always. however it's enough to significantly shatter my confidence with them. I find that once I get into the groove of them I can do them no problem, but my first rep or two feel nasty. Other than the squatting issue it was a great ****ing workout, and by the end I couldn't stand properly - which is the only way I like to leave after a leg workout

Nutrition

Macros - 69F/339C/200P

Brekky - Vanilla myo proats, bowl of blueberries

PWO -
    Kangaroo & Mushroom Rendang Mi Goreng

****ty pic, but there were noodles under there... tasted insanely good

Dinner will be kangaroo stirfry, bowl of wedges, and a bowl of blueberries for dessert
    Last edited by brendbro; 07-17-2011 at 11:39 PM.

pusher22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That PB cake looks amazing!

Recipe?
    Last edited by pusher22; 07-17-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: idiocy

Btw; Re xtend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEc0...&feature=feedu

Spot on the money. Around 5 mins in = good.
    I'd rather eat more/spend more money on protein if you're worried about BCAA's.
    Anyway you're at ~1.25g/lb anyway. So s'all good.

Bowl of blueberries + vanilla forme yogurt; Bang!

Drums for cardio ftw

Originally Posted by pusher22 View Post
    That PB cake looks amazing!

Recipe?
    thanks man, tastes amazingly good too!

Crust -
    90g oat flour
    14g butter
    32g sugar free maple syrup
    tablespoon water

Filling -
    200g peanut butter of choice
    220g fat free cream cheese
    270g fat free yoghurt (I used cheesecake flavoured)
    1 egg
    1 cup splenda
    vanilla extract

Combine crust ingredients and mix until thick, spread over pie baking dish and bake @ 200C for approx 10 mins. Combine filling ingredients and throw on top of crust once finished. Bake whole thing for about 30-40 mins at 175C

Btw; Re xtend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEc0...&feature=feedu

Spot on the money. Around 5 mins in = good.
    I'd rather eat more/spend more money on protein if you're worried about BCAA's.
    Anyway you're at ~1.25g/lb anyway. So s'all good.

Bowl of blueberries + vanilla forme yogurt; Bang!

Drums for cardio ftw
    Good vid, the main reason I even considered grabbing some Xtend was because I read up a couple of studies on pubmed showing citrulline malate to possibly help in muscle recovery, I'll get them now...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132

http://bjsportmed.com/content/36/4/282.abstract

The purpose of the present study was to determine the effects of a single dose of citrulline malate (CM) on the performance of flat barbell bench presses as an anaerobic exercise and in terms of decreasing muscle soreness after exercise. Forty-one men performed 2 consecutive pectoral training session protocols (16 sets). The study was performed as a randomized, double-blind, 2-period crossover design. Eight grams of CM was used in 1 of the 2 training sessions, and a placebo was used in the other. The subjects' resistance was tested using the repetitions to fatigue test, at 80% of their predetermined 1 repetition maximum (RM), in the 8 sets of flat barbell bench presses during the pectoral training session (S1-4 and S1'-4'). The p-value was 0.05. The number of repetitions showed a significant increase from placebo treatment to CM treatment from the third set evaluated (p <0.0001). This increase was positively correlated with the number of sets, achieving 52.92% more repetitions and the 100% of response in the last set (S4'). A significant decrease of 40% in muscle soreness at 24 hours and 48 hours after the pectoral training session and a higher percentage response than 90% was achieved with CM supplementation. The only side effect reported was a feeling of stomach discomfort in 14.63% of the subjects. We conclude that the use of CM might be useful to increase athletic performance in high-intensity anaerobic exercises with short rest times and to relieve postexercise muscle soreness. Thus, athletes undergoing intensive preparation involving a high level of training or in competitive events might profit from CM.
    I am in no way trying to argue in one way or the other, in fact there are a number of issues with the above study. What are your thoughts?

also, blueberries + forme.. check below

yeah dude, drumming can get pretty intense... not nearly as much as guitar though

Tuesday, July 19

Off Day

Weight - 71.9
    Macros - 89F/288C/195P

Cardio
    30 mins MISS Elliptical - cals burned: 546

Didn't do a whole lot today, from the moment I woke I was hurting a sh*t ton from sundays/mondays workouts. Interesting how DOMS only really kicked in two days after my sunday workout, that's been happening fairly often. I woke up late so got to the gym late... sigh. Cardio felt great though, I find I enjoy mixing up cardio sessions with some HIIT rather than simply MISS/LISS, so today was a combo of about 20 mins MISS with 10 mins HIIT give or take. Did some cooking in the kitchen, including a huge bloody bowl of wedges topped with some Turkey chorizo mince and cheese, the spicyness made it hard to get down, but I'm not complaining

In other news I'm heading to the coast this thursday with some friends until sunday/monday so I'll unfortunately have to miss out on my 2nd upper day this week... either that or I'll see how I feel on thursday - might be able to do both lower 2 and upper 2 workouts then, but I doubt that'll happen considering I'll be doing my first upper session tomorrow.

Food

Blueberries & Yoghurt

Sweet Chilli 'roo Stirfry

Chilli Cheese Fries w/ Turkey Chorizo & Spicy Wedges

The wedges...

Topped with chilli...

Finished product out of the oven...

the 'money' shot...

Food looks incredible dude, nicely done! I have some nice fatty bellota chorizo waiting for me at home tonight

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Food looks incredible dude, nicely done! I have some nice fatty bellota chorizo waiting for me at home tonight
    thanks dude, not nearly as good as some of your eats chorizo is so bloody tasty, don't forget to snap some pics!

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    PB Cake and 'roo wedge bake thing look mad good man.

Im gradually turning everyone at work towards eating 'roo. Like, no one ever eats it!
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    PB Cake and 'roo wedge bake thing look mad good man.

Im gradually turning everyone at work towards eating 'roo. Like, no one ever eats it!
    thanks dude, tasted great

I know what you mean, it's rarely eaten by anyone around here... some aussies don't realise how lucky we are to have such an awesome protein source right in our backyard

Tuesday, July 20

Upper

Weight - 72.5

BB Bench
    70kgx12
    75kgx8x2
    75kgx7

Seated Row
    65x8x4

DB Incline
    22.5kgx12
    22.5kgx8
    22.5kgx7

Pulldown
    10ppsx12
    10ppsx10
    10ppsx8 + 6ppsx12

Dips
    BWx11
    BWx7

BB Curl
    60x11
    60x7

Planks
    1x2:30
    1x:2:00

Pretty good workout today. Got there and one of the 30kg dumbbells was missing so had to sub for BB bench today. My bench form has vastly improved since swapping to DB bench. Seated rows again felt pretty decent, got a couple of vids which I'll post up. I've hit a major stand still with pulldowns unfortunately - for the past month or so I haven't been able to push past a 12/10/8 (or similar) rep pattern, it's very frustrating!!! Decided on dropping it to 6 plates again as soon as I finished my last rep and busted out 12 and bloody hell my back was aching after that!! Tri's and bi's were still sore from last Upper day so I feel that I could've performed better on those. Heading to the coast at about midday tomorrow, very pumped!! Will be getting to the gym nice and early for lower day tomorrow, and will get an update in tomorrow morning.

Nutrition

Macros - 83F/330C/195P

Brekky - Vanilla myo proats

PWO - went by Coles and saw some mushrooms that were marked down, ended up getting 1.25kg of mushrooms for $7.50! (usual price is $10 per kg)

Kangaroo & Mushroom Butter 'chicken'

500g mushrooms ^^

threw some danish feta on top, odd combo but tasty nonetheless

Dinner - Was intending to make a pizza tonight but got home a bit late from work and was only able to use the kitchen quickly so I just threw together a couple pb sandwiches and pb oats, not complaining

PB porridge

Melted white chocolate and Peanut Butter Sandwich

Dark Chocolate dreams & Strawberry Jam Sandwich

GarrattM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all that damn food looks so tasty man. I'm stuck in my sweet tooth mode still but some of those meals (sweet chilli roo stirfry, wedges with chilli!) OMG they're making me hungry. sorry i missed gym today, hope you had a good session.
    ps. when i finally get 30 posts be prepared to see of the crazy **** ive been making, i think you'll be pleasantly suprised.
    Wake Up, Eat, Work Out, Eat, Sleep, Repeat. F*** anything else!!!!!