Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rutzilla View Post
    I'll have to check the strength section out more, some questions do belong over there yes, but there are plenty of exercises that would not typically get covered over there, ie: core work, tabata, calves-sh*t like that, that one would get hopefully better info over here.

The programs section is kind of lacking from what I've seen, alot of SS talk but not much about GVT, FST-7, wave loading and other real programs.

Have seen a little Wendlers 5/3/1 there so thats good.
    Workout programs is a safe haven for parrots. I wouldn't bother wasting my time over there.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Yes, and how about we also stop skewing every piece of advice for bodybuilders with powerlifting schemes.
    Isolation exercises are not the enemy.
    You should take a look at Trettin's log. You'd think he's a bodybuilder.

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    I just see a lot of people here interested in strength asking questions to people who don't have the same goals or knowledge as many other people in the strength oriented sections (powerlifting/strongman/olylifting).

EDIT: link to Powerlifting/Strongman section http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33
    Interesting suggestion, hadn't thought to look in that section, but makes sense it would be populated with people who are more knowledgeable about strength training...

That being said, I've definitely gotten lots of great advice on how to perform exercises and target specific muscles from this section... But it is not a strength-focused section, so I wouldn't expect all (or even most) of the posts to be applicable to building strength specifically.

Also, yes, there are a ton of retards posting crap advice, however I do find that after reading 100 different peoples' views on a particular topic, I can piece together the truth/what works for me...

The programs section is kind of lacking from what I've seen, alot of SS talk but not much about GVT, FST-7, wave loading and other real programs.

Have seen a little Wendlers 5/3/1 there so thats good.
    SS is not a real program? It's definitely dramatically boosted all of my main lifts. I've since moved on to Texas Method though, which looks a bit like wave loading or Wendlers 5/3/1, but periodization within the week, rather than from week to week... Is there reason to believe periodizing one way rather than another is superior for strength gains?

GVT and FST-7 seem more like bodybuilding/volume programs to me, are they really good for strength-training?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poloralphloren View Post
    SS is not a real program? It's definitely dramatically boosted all of my main lifts. I've since moved on to Texas Method though, which looks a bit like wave loading or Wendlers 5/3/1, but periodization within the week, rather than from week to week... Is there reason to believe periodizing one way rather than another is superior for strength gains?

GVT and FST-7 seem more like bodybuilding/volume programs to me, are they really good for strength-training?
    I'm thinking rut was tlaking about the workout programs section, not the powerlifting section.

If so, then his statement is on point. SS is THE program in that section. You rarely hear about anything else in that section.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I vote for this to be a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So would it be a bad idea to ask for a workout critique/ help on this thread since everyone here should be reasonably legit right. I am expecting to debate with what people are suggesting.

rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I blasted SS in the program section, got some people upset I think. 5x5 shoudn't be in a beginners program IMO, the exercise section is good for some strength stuff.

This is a BBing site, not a ton of PLers/strongmen hang here, not like T-nation. That would be a way better site to get powerlifting help on than here anyways.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a BBing site, not a ton of PLers/strongmen hang here, not like T-nation. That would be a way better site to get powerlifting help on than here anyways.
    It is a BBing site but some people on this site, bodybuilders and non-bodybuilders alike, still actually care about how much they can lift. And you're going to get much better advice from people who have similar goals and actually have spent their time researching and applying different strength training methods to their own training. The powerlifting section contains a number of elite lifters, american and world record holders and numbers of people who have studied many different theories on strength training. You'll get some actual decent information instead of "OMG you need to change everything to confuze your musssels!" that is ever so popular in this section.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Yes, and how about we also stop skewing every piece of advice for bodybuilders with powerlifting schemes.

Isolation exercises are not the enemy.
    This ^^^^

Confusion is the enemy and the OP with his trolling accounts loves to do just that in this section. This is why I can't take the OP or this thread serious.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Most of the posts on this site suck, regardless of section.

The onus is at least in good part on the individual to learn who to listen to. The internet is no different than other mediums: books, mags, etc.

Since this is a bodybuilding website, people should realize that most advice will be in that context unless otherwise specified.
    This

However, I feel like noting that, personally, I am disappoint with how many people only want to look a certain way and do not seem to care at all about actually being strong or capable. But to each their own...

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    This

However, I feel like noting that, personally, I am disappoint with how many people only want to look a certain way and do not seem to care at all about actually being strong or capable. But to each their own...
    How do you define strong? Body builders as a whole are much stronger than the average person walking the streets. They just aren't interested in pushing the limits of strength. Nothing wrong with those who do but, just different goals in mind. Neither should be looked at as superior or inferior to one another.

To me its more a combination of decent muscle, strength and most important staying healthy long term.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

This is a Bodybuilding forum, and yet you are "disappointed" that people primarily are interested in aesthetics? If so, my friend, you are in the wrong place.

Everyone's goals are their own, whether that be to just stay healthy, win a strongman competition, run a marathon, lose 60 pounds, or...*gasp*...build their body so as to appear a certain way. Any of these goals are as valid as any other, and it's not for any of us to judge or be "disappointed" in those goals.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    How do you define strong? Body builders as a whole are much stronger than the average person walking the streets.
    This.

Take for example Sage (Spirit3530); he pulls 555 and doesn't even train for strength. That's stronger than most people who train for strength.

anonymous
    If you try to chase two goals -absolute 1RM strength or size + shape - you'll likely achieve neither. That said, every big (as in really big, not a bb.com idol 200lber ) bber I know is brutally fckin strong. I'm talking 150lb shoulder presses with DBs, benching 405 for 8-10 reps flat backed, front squatting 500 for reps strong, week in week out for multiple sets with great form. 'weak' Jay cutler could bench 495 for reps if he wanted, he has that strength.

Anyone thinking they're going to get jacked using baby weights on a BBing routine is in for a depressing suprise and a lot of wasted time. Using a PLing approach to get strong, then using that strength to maximise a higher volume program is the way to go imo

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I blasted SS in the program section, got some people upset I think. 5x5 shoudn't be in a beginners program IMO, the exercise section is good for some strength stuff.

Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly, but SS isn't 5x5.

call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think some of the confusion arises from the ambiguity between "bodybuilding" the sport and people working out to "build their bodies." While I agree this site it mostly for bodybuilding the sport, given the various subforums, it isn't solely for it. There are numerous other subforums such as sports training, powerlifting/strongman...and even misc.

Many years ago the only people that really worked out were bodybuilders..and as such "bodybuilding" was deemed as the correct way to workout. More recently however, through the advances in exercise physiology, strength and conditioning etc, we have learned other methods, as well as pros and cons of these methods as well as those of typical bodybuilding programs.

Many people work out for aesthethic reasons and given the sport of bodybuilding is mostly about aesthetics, as well as for the reason I mentioned above, people have gravitated to bodybuilding programs to achieve their goals. I'll admit, I too used to follow such programs, and while my goals were to improve function, reduce pain and promote longevity in life/training...better aesthetics was a nice bonus. I'm not a bodybuilder (as the sport defines it)..I have no desire to be and hence I looked into other methods. I sought the instruction of a strength coach to achieve my goals. I'm not a pro athlete but I did once play rugby, squash, hockey and golf at a high competitve level. Now I'm fine being a 3-handicapp golfer and training four times a week.

Through the coaches instruction, I leared that muscles such as the hamstrings generally dont work indepedently in everyday life but typically are activated with the glutes..and hence training them that way is more beneficial. I learned that machines aren't neccessarily "safer" but instead may reduce the activity of stabilizing muscles that will be required in everyday situations. I've learned the importance of other aspects of working out, such as tissue quality and prehab exercises. The list goes on and on. My point is that one should use the right tool for the job. If you wanted to drive a nail into a plank...would you use a screwdriver or a hammer? You probably could find a way to make the screwdriver work..but the hammer would work better. The same applies to training...just because you drive your car fast to work it doesn't make you a formula 1 driver, just because you jumped over a puddle it doesn't make you a long jumper...just because you lift weights it doesn't make you a bodybuilder (as defined by the sport). Again, use the right tool for the job.
    -Train outside your physical and mental comfort zone.

-The more you sweat in practice, the less you will bleed in battle.

-The skeleton of my workouts: 1) Foam roll/tennis ball. 2) mobility/corrective exercises.
    3) scapular, core and hip activation, 4) dynamic warm up. 5) Lift. 6) Energy System Training. 7) Stretch.

rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by supmannn View Post
    Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly, but SS isn't 5x5.
    Your right, but there are alot of 5rep sets invloved, which are horrible/dangerous for beginiers.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by call_me_pops View Post
    While I agree this site it mostly for bodybuilding the sport,
    No it isn't. The % of the board members who compete in bodybuilding is quite low

call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No it isn't. The % of the board members who compete in bodybuilding is quite low
    I totally agree with you. Actually, the point of my post was to show that. Most people in here are training like "bodybuilders" when they really aren't bodybuilders. However, the site itself is geared towards bodybuilders (sport) given all the forums and subforums and the name of the site.

-The skeleton of my workouts: 1) Foam roll/tennis ball. 2) mobility/corrective exercises.
    3) scapular, core and hip activation, 4) dynamic warm up. 5) Lift. 6) Energy System Training. 7) Stretch.

Originally Posted by ManVsIron View Post
    To anyone that calls bodybuilding a 'sport', I always like to ask, "so... do you consider the Miss America Pageant a sport also?"

Those women at least demonstrate a talent, though. And in some cases it can be athletic. So arguably, that's more of a 'sport' than bodybuilding.

I don't say this to p!ss anyone off... I just look at it realistically (AS a bodybuilder, no less). Years ago, I used to be a boxer. THAT, was a 'sport'. What I do now... is not. These days what I do, is just a 'personal pursuit', or hobby.

Miss America Pageant... and the Olympia Weekend. Think about it...
    I dont know if I consider it a sport to be honest probably not...but in my post I was just trying to distinguish between individuals whose purpose for training is to enter competition versus those who train to build their bodies for other reasons.

fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100) fitadv is not very well liked. (-100)

Asfa

American Sport and Fitness Association Certifications are available in areas such as Master Trainer, Advanced Personal Trainer, Cycling, Aerobics, Kickboxing and more for the experienced fitness professional.

ASFA also provides the business-building tools they need to maximize their time and earning potential with the Fitness Professional Kit.

ASFA and its leading continuing education resources are available 24/7 to help.

By continuing their education with ASFA and taking advantage of the unique opportunities it offers, personal trainers are expanding their client base through niche marketing and successfully meeting the latest demands of the competitive and ever-changing fitness industry.

ASFA serves as a leading provider of top fitness certifications, and ASFA’s continuing education allows fitness professionals a chance to strengthen their resume and offer clients cutting-edge fitness choices.

In addition, ASFA offers clients automatic affiliation with a variety of leading fitness organizations designed to help boost their business.

Now that is spam. NASM, ACSM, and NCSA will always be the best.

manuelack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sport training dvd

Sport videos are very useful in any kind of athletic activity because of their many advantages.For convenience, these videos are available from sports equipment suppliers online

sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe when it comes to "competitive" bodybuilders. However, it's safe to say that lifters generally fall into one of two categories, i.e. strength/functionality ~over~ bodybuilding/aesthetics, OR bodybuilding/aesthetics ~over~ strength/functionality. I also believe it's safe to say that if one took a poll, the majority of lifters on this website would fall into the latter category.

This website is called BODYBUILDING.com after all, so the demographic being more populated by "bodybuilders" should really come as no surprise!

Originally Posted by sbowesuk View Post
    Maybe when it comes to "competitive" bodybuilders.
    Exactly. Thank you for agreeing with my statement.

sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100) sbowesuk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Exactly. Thank you for agreeing with my statement.
    Except I'm not so much agreeing as elaborating. Care to share your thoughts on the matter?
    Last edited by sbowesuk; 09-16-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Except I'm not so much agreeing as elaborating. Care to share your thoughts on the matter?
    What matter?

What matter?
    I'll take that as confirmation that you agree with the rest of my original post then, since you don't see any issue. Good day

I'll take that as confirmation that you agree with the rest of my original post then, since you don't see any issue. Good day
    No, what that means is that you're a dumbass mother fuker referencing sh!t nobody cares about from a thread that is many weeks old so nobody has a clue what your stupid ass is talking about.

No, what that means is that you're a dumbass mother fuker referencing sh!t nobody cares about from a thread that is many weeks old so nobody has a clue what your stupid ass is talking about.
    Reported.