bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Changed up the game plan.

Obviously trying to cuz body fat. i do a lot of cardio, with minimal (sp) weights. i started hitting the weights hard like i was bulking, low reps, high weight. i dont eat like im bulking....i dont think i shuld be, right? anyway...since ive been doing this, im not cutting numbers off the scale, but the body is looking better and better, have a look, tell me what u thiunk.

:before:

now::

ONE DAY AT A TIME. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/user/bldaviseiu?feature=mhee

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep lifting heavy and eat at a deficit. Since you look relatively new to training you can undergo a body recomp and add some muscle while you lose fat. (albeit not a lot of muscle)
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bldavis8706 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tsrobfl View Post
    Keep lifting heavy and eat at a deficit. Since you look relatively new to training you can undergo a body recomp and add some muscle while you lose fat. (albeit not a lot of muscle)
    im not new, im coming off a broken back, and a traumatic brain injury. gained like 55 lbs while i couldnt move lol...but thanks for the input. thats what i have been doing. lifting heavy, and eating at like 500 c deficit.

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bldavis8706 View Post
    im not new, im coming off a broken back, and a traumatic brain injury. gained like 55 lbs while i couldnt move lol...but thanks for the input. thats what i have been doing. lifting heavy, and eating at like 500 c deficit.
    That's even better for a recomp. You will see muscle gains due to muscle memory. Keep up the hard work and you will see results
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

Originally Posted by tsrobfl View Post
    That's even better for a recomp. You will see muscle gains due to muscle memory. Keep up the hard work and you will see results
    yeah things were real slow at first, but they have started to pick up. im thinkin about getting in this leangains stuff....know anything about it?