eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

TNF-α Inhibitors and Bodybuilding (RA/AS/PA/Crohn's Brahs GTFIH)

I’ve been taking a TNF-α inhibitor for the last 7 months, 40mg Humira EOW, and was curious if anyone else has any experience with these drugs and their effects on bodybuilding/strength training. Within 48 hours of a dose I have a hard time keeping my energy up and the “afternoon slump” around 3pm hits me like a ton of freakin’ bricks, but I'm feeling well by the third day. Sides listed include unexplained weight loss but I haven’t had any problem since I got my diet and exercise programs together. I started bulking when I started taking the meds and have put on about 25lbs of mass since (10lbs fat and 15lbs muscle), so I don’t think I’m having any serious problems in that department. Benefits so far have been pretty much zero DOMS the day after my heavy lift days, the days I take a shot. If anyone else on here is taking something like this (Enbrel, Remicade, Humira), I’d be curious to hear about long term effects/benefits/drawbacks on muscle gain/fat loss/strength. Thanks!

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump?