Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What exacty is TTA?

Is it an insulin agent like Glycobol and Slin Sane? Or is there more to it?
    "You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for"

Always working to be better

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bicehps View Post
    Is it an insulin agent like Glycobol and Slin Sane? Or is there more to it?
    More to it, much different. Research the product DCP. I think it is probably the best seller that uses that ingredient.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look up SNS TTA. It will give u a breakdown of exactly what it does.

Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay thanks guys. I'm on a lean bulk right now, do you think it'd benefit me better now, or should I wait until I cut to use it

KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bicehps View Post
    Okay thanks guys. I'm on a lean bulk right now, do you think it'd benefit me better now, or should I wait until I cut to use it
    your only 16, and since I don't no that much about TTA, I'd wait for Genomyx rep (ajerone, smitty) or SNS rep (Cooper)to chime in.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KentuckyCats View Post
    your only 16, and since I don't no that much about TTA, I'd wait for Genomyx rep (ajerone, smitty) or SNS rep (Cooper)to chime in.
    Thanks for the lead-in .

At 16, I wouldn't use TTA. Not just saying that as a rep. You're still growing, and TTA, much like God, works in mysterious ways .

You mad i want to take TTA at 16, bro? You got a fcking PhD bro? You a doctor bro?! How u tell me not to take something bro? U mad bro?

Notsrs. But thanks for the advice. I'll wait until my body fully develops bro.