SNOOPWDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get Shia LaBeouf's build

I don't even know if this will make any sense or not, but I thought I'd ask any way. I just recently joined, and I'll get to the point. I recently saw Shia LaBeouf in Sia's Elastic heart video, and wanted to look like him. Not in terms of face, but in terms of body build. I use to play rugby in high school, but after getting into university I have found myself gaining (at least in my case) the freshman 50. I was just watching it and wanted to get back into shape, but less bulky and more lean like shia in the video. So my question is, what do I need to do? Focus more on cardio? What machines do I need to use. I never really used machines back in high school, other than weightlifting and just playing the game, but now that I don't have that option anymore I'm kinda at a loss for what specific machines and things I need to focus on. If this post doesn't make sense sorry, I just didn't know where else to ask.
    Attached Images

Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000) Harrison222 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Looking at your pics, start doing a full body workout every other day. But even more important for your goal is diet. High protein, high fat, low carb meals.

Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with Harrison222 about full body workout and diet.
    but also look into KETTELBELLS. check out some stuff by Pavel the kettlebell master
    Kettlebell program of swings, cleans, jerks, snatches will torch fat, build endurance and power but will NOT bulk you up.

right now I do a full body workout with only barbells: squat, bench press, row, etc.
    then 2 days later I do a full body Kettlebell program and focus on shoulders
    then a day off and repeat
    Giving unwanted advice to gym goers for years.