WipeOutWes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Lean Bulking CEL D-Zine

WHY D-ZINE?
    I will be starting a Bulking (trying to keep fat gain to a minimmum) but i understand when bulking gaining some fat comes with the territory. I will be using CEL D-Zine which is dymethazine re-introduced by I-Force Nutrition. I have done so much research on this product its crazy. I was teetering between CEL D-Plex (The One Clone) or D-Zine. I am going with D-Zine by cel, one, because they are a reputable company with great products. Two, D-Zine becuase it will be the best bulker with the mildest sides. (ex.superdrol/pheradrol) That is not to say D-Zine will be side effect free but with propper vitamin support i am hoping to keep sides to a minimmum. I will be pre dosing cycle support supps 3 weeks prior the start of my cycle.

I am using this product to pepare for the upcoming hockey tryouts at my university. To be competitive you have to be in great shape with Size, Speed, Agility fireing on all cylinders. I am hoping to gain anywhere from 10-15 pounds of Lean Mass(Perferbly). Hockey is very physical sport and will need body mass to protect from injuries. This additional weight to my frame will be huge as far as performing at my optimal ability. Im hoping it will increse my speed and agility aswell : } well see though...

BACK GROUND INFO

I have been using and researching supplements ever since 15 years old. I dont know why i had such a big interest in supplements and how they affect your body. I have been excercising on and off for the last 6 years and feel i have come a long way in the knowledge department. I have done my research on tons of products and give this great website all my kudos for their help.

My previous cycle history includes 1-hdrol 1-havoc(had to cut short) 1- Pmag. The h drol and p mag were both 4 week cycles. i loved them both and have considered doing another p-mag instead of d-zine or d-plex. As you can tell most of my pro hormone stock is from CEL.

WORKOUTS
    I will have a complex diversity as i am a very active athlete. I will working out at my home gym(Bench squat and free weights) Going to CROSS FIT sessions and working out at my Schools gym. Also i will be doing on ice workouts consisting pretty much of just playing hockey but its def a workout sprinting on the ice. I will be doing mostly compound movements* with a mix of rep ranges. I Have alot of ideas and resources at my disposal so i should never miss a workout.

NUTRITION
    I will be eating for mass gain and be using a weight gaining shake along with my standard proteins with KARBOLYN a great new car product to give me a insulin spike whenever needed.

I couldnt finish all i wanted at this time so my next post will be an add on/ continuation of this first post. I hope i can get a steady amount of subscribers to help with my motivation and help any one else out there with similair goals ideas as me. Thanks!

Originally Posted by wipeoutwes View Post
    why d-zine?
    I will be starting a bulking (trying to keep fat gain to a minimmum) but i understand when bulking gaining some fat comes with the territory. I will be using cel d-zine which is dymethazine re-introduced by i-force nutrition. I have done so much research on this product its crazy. I was teetering between cel d-plex (the one clone) or d-zine. I am going with d-zine by cel, one, because they are a reputable company with great products. Two, d-zine becuase it will be the best bulker with the mildest sides. (ex.superdrol/pheradrol) that is not to say d-zine will be side effect free but with propper vitamin support i am hoping to keep sides to a minimmum. I will be pre dosing cycle support supps 3 weeks prior the start of my cycle.

I am using this product to pepare for the upcoming hockey tryouts at my university. To be competitive you have to be in great shape with size, speed, agility fireing on all cylinders. I am hoping to gain anywhere from 10-15 pounds of lean mass(perferbly). Hockey is very physical sport and will need body mass to protect from injuries. This additional weight to my frame will be huge as far as performing at my optimal ability. Im hoping it will increse my speed and agility aswell : } well see though...

Back ground info

i have been using and researching supplements ever since 15 years old. I dont know why i had such a big interest in supplements and how they affect your body. I have been excercising on and off for the last 6 years and feel i have come a long way in the knowledge department. I have done my research on tons of products and give this great website all my kudos for their help.

My previous cycle history includes 1-hdrol 1-havoc(had to cut short) 1- pmag. The h drol and p mag were both 4 week cycles. I loved them both and have considered doing another p-mag instead of d-zine or d-plex. As you can tell most of my pro hormone stock is from cel.

Workouts
    i will have a complex diversity as i am a very active athlete. I will working out at my home gym(bench squat and free weights) going to cross fit sessions and working out at my schools gym. Also i will be doing on ice workouts consisting pretty much of just playing hockey but its def a workout sprinting on the ice. I will be doing mostly compound movements* with a mix of rep ranges. I have alot of ideas and resources at my disposal so i should never miss a workout.

Nutrition
    i will be eating for mass gain and be using a weight gaining shake along with my standard proteins with karbolyn a great new car product to give me a insulin spike whenever needed.

I couldnt finish all i wanted at this time so my next post will be an add on/ continuation of this first post. I hope i can get a steady amount of subscribers to help with my motivation and help any one else out there with similair goals ideas as me. Thanks!
    bump

Hey everyone im not sure if anyone cares but i started my cycle. Its been 5 days and ive gained about 6 lbs already! I know some of it is fat and feel and see water retention/bloating. However 6lbs in 5 days is no joke. ive been eating a clean diet high in carbs. i havent really experienced any sides but its still early.

owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your not in the right forum man. You won't get a response here go to anabolic minds or phf with these kind of topics.
    "It's not the blood you spill it's the blood you share, your family, friendships, your community. These are the most valuable things a man can have."

Fairlady Z33 drivers Crew

Hittin back any green