wheyandcasein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this Carb Cycling plan any good?

So I'm trying to to get to 10% BF, I was at 17.5 in June, now i'm 13.5%. but i recently Hit a plateau at 130 pounds. i was thinking about doing a bit more cardio and possibly carb cycling.
    Is this plan any good?

I made 2 full body workouts, with compound exercises, ext, one emphasizes the back a little more(A), and the other the chest/arms(B), but both are quite equal. that ive been doing for a month or so.

Sun-rest, no carb
    Mon-fullbody workout A, low carb
    tues- cardio, no carb
    Wed- fullbody workout B, hi carb
    Thurs-cardio, low carb
    Fri-Fullbody workout A, hi carb
    Sat-cardio, low carb

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wheyandcasein View Post
    So I'm trying to to get to 10% BF, I was at 17.5 in June, now i'm 13.5%. but i recently Hit a plateau at 130 pounds. i was thinking about doing a bit more cardio and possibly carb cycling.
    Is this plan any good?

I made 2 full body workouts, with compound exercises, ext, one emphasizes the back a little more(A), and the other the chest/arms(B), but both are quite equal. that ive been doing for a month or so.

Sun-rest, no carb
    tues- cardio, no carb
    Thurs-cardio, low carb
    Sat-cardio, low carb
    When you say you hot a plateau at 130, is your weight going up or down?

down, I was about 136, so i lost 6 pounds in about 5 weeks but for about 9 days now my weight hasn't fluctuated,
    I feel like i may be stuck cause i've never been below 13-14% even tho i'm pretty skinny.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Doesn't sound real healthy to me but you can check out the losing fat forum. Although you are probably not going to like what they say.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Is this plan any good?
    Not for you. With your stats, you're not a candidate for any type of cut or calorie restriction.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your body will fight you all the way. Look up the effects of reaching low BF% on the master metabolic hormone leptin.

You have a much better chance of achieving low BF% if you put on some mass first. Needless to say, you will look better too.

Registered User ImWeakTightUCLA's Avatar
    ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImWeakTightUCLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this plan any good?

Sun-rest, no carb
    tues- cardio, no carb
    Thurs-cardio, low carb
    Sat-cardio, low carb
    GO TO THE HOSPITAL this should be everyones reply, being 130lb and 5'8'' is super unhealthy how are not all the replies get serious help.

Alright thanks guys, I think I'll have a word with my family Doctor

I figured I could lose a bit more cause i have a noticeable gut, probably about 3 pounds or so of stomach fat. which id reallly like to get rid of

I tried "bulking" for 2months I must of gained 6 pounds, 3 of which were fat and then i freaked cause summer is almost over so i tried to lose it.