Kiakaha93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kiakaha93's I am Juggernaut log

Hello to the i am juggernaut group.

Introduction:
    My name is jacob and im 18 years old and today ive ordered the juggernaut and other products. I just graduated high school. I have always been very athletic, playing basketball, football, hockey, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, baseball, rugby. Almost everything. but ive always had a slight dissadvantage, ive always been known as the bigger one or basically any name on the lines of being fat and overweight. ive heard it all. and here recently ive put all that behind and tried to give myself a restart and train smart and trying to cut all the fat and build muscle. when i was in sixth grade i was diagnosed with inactive airway, but the doctors treated it as asthma. same concept but not the same when it comes to treatment. for years i took dosages of an inhaler that i recently have found that i didnt need. so for that i now have heart palpatations and other problems that have increased. But when i saw the ad for this i am juggernaut challenge i thought to myslef this could be a commitment i need, rather i win or not i prove not only to myelf but to those who have brought me down for all these years. and hopefully by this i gain motivation and become a part of this as everyone has, and become a team as we all have that one goal of making it to that magazine and to vegas.

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard bro! Good luck! You definitely will now have a great team of contestants and reps behind you. Feel free to stop by my log and ask if you need anything.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Kiakaha93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well thanks for the support and i will take up the offer on asking for help.

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome man! what other products did you order with your juggernaut?

great intro! like E said, there's a lot of help and knowlege around here, don't hesitate to inquire.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

WELCOME JACOB TO THE JUGGERNAUT TEAM, IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUTS, THE KEY TO THIS CONTEST IS, DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE, AND CONSISTENCY WITH NUTRITION, TRAINING AND DIETING, EVERY ONE IN HERE IS WITH YOU, TRAIN SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

WELCOME JACOB TO THE JUGGERNAUT TEAM, IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUTS, THE KEY TO THIS CONTEST IS, DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE, AND CONSISTENCY WITH NUTRITION, TRAINING AND DIETING, EVERY ONE IN HERE IS WITH YOU, TRAIN SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Jacob - are you still in this thing. Just ran across your post. Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family - not let's get back in here and get this thing rolling - the cover of Infinite Labs Magazine is waiting for you!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome bro. You have to post some stuff. Lets see what you got.
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

Don't click on my youtube channel!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/kmmaupin?feature=mhee[/url]

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey bro. Hope you are doing alright! Hope your weekend is great!
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the competition Jacob. Be sure to log your workouts nutrition if you can and how the supps are working for you. What suppliments did you get?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the juggernaut nation!

Whatcha order?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    last post...july 13th. did we lose a competitor here?
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Juggernaut and CarnoCre are buy two, get one free for this month!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137940863
    Jordan announced that the first 2 people who buy one of these deals, and show him a proof of purchase, will get an Infinite Force!

Great for all Juggernauts!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bb.com has got to do something about all these crickets. *chirp chirp*
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    bb.com has got to do something about all these crickets. *chirp chirp*
    HAHAHA! Glad I'm not the only one noticing.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    last post...july 13th. did we lose a competitor here?
    I would say we did.

*******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********************

********WARNING, COMING SOON NEAR YOU******* TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE CONTEST MADE FOR ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING TO ACHIEVE THEIR FITNESS GOAL

**YOU CAN BE THE NEXT " I AM JUGGERNAUT" WINNER, THIS TIME IT WILL BE BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE CONTEST WITH BIGGER PRIZES..... CAN YOU HANDLE BEING A NEW IMPROVED JUGGERNAUT LEAN MUSCLE MACHINE YOU!!...... INFINITELAB PRODUCTS AND INFINITE TEAM PRO ATHLETES WILL BE IN YOUR CORNER EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, ASSISTING YOU WITH DIETING, NUTRITIONAL, TRAINING ADVISE AND TIPS.......

NEW JUGGERNAUT, NEW YOU!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS READY FOR A JUGGERNAUT LEG DAY!!!!!

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

erintristan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge! I appreciate that you arent letting other peoples opinions get the best of you!! Nice to have you