Thread: IFBB vs. WBFF

litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face IFBB vs. WBFF

hi .. im going to compete in bikini (model fitness) this fall and now i have to decide whitch competition i want to participate in!!

becouse if i compete whit IFBB i can not compete outside of that federation

IFBB has always been here in iceland and we have 2 competicions every year
    WBFF has is first contest now in november and i think they are onky going to have one each year

do you know whitch one is better???

im leaning forward IFBB at the moment but still cant desicde !!

neocon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by litla View Post
    hi .. im going to compete in bikini (model fitness) this fall and now i have to decide whitch competition i want to participate in!!

becouse if i compete whit IFBB i can not compete outside of that federation

IFBB has always been here in iceland and we have 2 competicions every year
    WBFF has is first contest now in november and i think they are onky going to have one each year

do you know whitch one is better???

im leaning forward IFBB at the moment but still cant desicde !!

Yeah... IFBB is more prestigious and ddef at a higher level, but dont you have to earn a pro card first lol, by winning nationals or something. but if you are eligible compete in the ifbb shows, your more likely to find a sponser that way, not to mention wbff is significantly smaller

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am personally going to compete for the first time in august with the wbff, i came to this decision, because i looked at who the cover models were on the fitness magazines and the one that i thought really stood out all competed with wbff. another thing with ifbb is that apparently there is alot of politics involved but that is just what i heard.

Registered User Micah Hitch LaCerte's Avatar
    Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deathx View Post
    i am personally going to compete for the first time in august with the wbff, i came to this decision, because i looked at who the cover models were on the fitness magazines and the one that i thought really stood out all competed with wbff. another thing with ifbb is that apparently there is alot of politics involved but that is just what i heard.
    I am a Wbff Pro .. The one thing I can say is Wbff Focuses on the athletes and giving them opportunities that many other organizations do not. Not even having to win and landing covers of oxygen. Lats year between all the athletes we landed close to 40 national covers, Not for sure your main reason in competing but if its for exposure and opportunity I would go with Wbff.. Plus the most beautiful women on the planet are there
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

Once you take control of your choices you then take control of your success

www.hitchfit.com
    Www.********.com/hitchfit
    www.statusfitnessmagazine.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This^^^^^ hence why I chose to going WBFF, the WBFF yes is smaller however it has been picking up steam & momentum and has good people behind the scenes putting this organization together & when you add people like Obi, Rob R. David K., James E. etc you are in great company with the best of the best!

Originally Posted by Micah Hitch LaCerte View Post
    I am a Wbff Pro .. The one thing I can say is Wbff Focuses on the athletes and giving them opportunities that many other organizations do not. Not even having to win and landing covers of oxygen. Lats year between all the athletes we landed close to 40 national covers, Not for sure your main reason in competing but if its for exposure and opportunity I would go with Wbff.. Plus the most beautiful women on the planet are there
    Micah see you in my city Toronto Aug 27, will come by and say hi, going to be a sic line up, the best ever, for me just spectating, taking lots of mental notes, then 2012 i will come to WBFF and play with the big boyz.-Ty
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the ... day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

Tybalt aka The Phantom Menace
    BodDbyTybalt Fitness
    Can-Fit Pro PTS,NWS

litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) litla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i decided to go whit the IFBB ... there are politics in both of the companies
    im living in iceland and the IFBB are so much bigger here than the WBFF (first time)

and i know for a fact that the women who importet this to iceland got a pro card from WBFF, and she hasnt even once competet in there competicions.

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ you can't... you need to get a pro card before you can compete in the IFBB
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us

no you dont accutly im not competing pro ...! its my first time

ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajkatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I recommend the WBFF, especially if it's your first time. There are so many opportunities that the company provides beyond just getting your pro card. Magazine publications, interviews and just getting your name out in the fitness industry. The WBFF is how I roll!

Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ajkatz View Post
    I recommend the WBFF, especially if it's your first time. There are so many opportunities that the company provides beyond just getting your pro card. Magazine publications, interviews and just getting your name out in the fitness industry. The WBFF is how I roll!
    I agree, it's where I am headed, Aug 27th my City Toronto WBFF Worlds, going to be a sic line up-Ty
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the ... day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

Tybalt aka The Phantom Menace
    BodDbyTybalt Fitness
    Can-Fit Pro PTS,NWS

Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tybalt71 View Post
    I agree, it's where I am headed, Aug 27th my City Toronto WBFF Worlds, going to be a sic line up-Ty
    see you on the wbff stage!

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapsody7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been curious about this difference as well, the wbff vs. ibff. I was more curious if there were different drug testings for each competition or not, maybe it made one more appealing to some athletes versus the other.

Registered User Good Eye Sniper's Avatar
    Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000) Good Eye Sniper is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been hearing that WBFF promotes the athlete better just like what everyone was saying above. Paul Dilette is doing a great job promoting the sport. Yes, WBFF is smaller, but it they are growing fast as hell! I plan on doing some WBFF shows this spring of 2013! Can't wait.

ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ElBicepbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the same question and it seams like there's a lot of goo info in the forum.. I wanna compete at the end of next year as a fitness model for the first time. Anybody know what organization is better to start? any info on the category requirements will be appreciated as well...
    Argentinian Muscles of Peace

Ancient Viking/Iberian Genetics

Calgary Aesthetics Crew

Too Cheeky To Handle Crew

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really helpful feedback, I'm also looking to do a wbff show this upcoming year if I can find one relatively close to home due to school expenses. On another note, are there any shows wbff or similar that I could find over in Germany?? I may be heading over there to pursue pro sports and would like to stay in the fitness industry as well. Any ideas or info on this would be good!
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

LaeannAmos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Thank you everyone!!!

I am so happy to have read this information. My DREAM is to compete to be a WBFF Diva.

WBFF definitely seems like the route to go.

Registered User Chanelsabovitch's Avatar
    Chanelsabovitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you compete in both? I'm doing a competition with the IDFA this June and I wanted to do a WBFF competition next October and compete in the MABBA next year which eventually leads to the IFBB (I'm pretty sure). I've never competed before so this is all really new to me.

aleciahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chanelsabovitch View Post
    Can you compete in both? I'm doing a competition with the IDFA this June and I wanted to do a WBFF competition next October and compete in the MABBA next year which eventually leads to the IFBB (I'm pretty sure). I've never competed before so this is all really new to me.
    In the WBFF, you can compete in other competitions until you earn a Pro Card with them. Then you compete with the WBFF exclusively. Not sure about other federations though

anonymous
    Originally Posted by aleciahh View Post
    In the WBFF, you can compete in other competitions until you earn a Pro Card with them. Then you compete with the WBFF exclusively. Not sure about other federations though
    If you compete in the NPC/IFBB you can compete as long as you're not a pro in other competitions, you have to revoke your pro status...

The WBFF is really different than the IFBB, top two in every show get their pro cards, that's why you see so many unimpressive people with pro status... Pretty much if you set your mind to it you can get it, it's not an elite group like being an IFBB Pro, hell making it to Provincials in the OPA (IFBB) is just as hard as becoming a pro in the WBFF and you still have to win Prov, and Nationals to become a pro in IFBB..

Becoming an IFBB Pro is like making it to the NFL, NBA, NHL...
    Becoming a WBFF Pro is like making a rep team where you had to try out and be good at it...

Not saying one is bad or one is good, but it's just totally different in terms of goals, do you just want to be able to call yourself a Pro? Then go to WBFF, do you really want to try yourself against the best competition out there, then go with IFBB.

gordongoirish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

inaccurate info

Originally Posted by JordanW View Post
    If you compete in the NPC/IFBB you can compete as long as you're not a pro in other competitions, you have to revoke your pro status...

The WBFF is really different than the IFBB, top two in every show get their pro cards, that's why you see so many unimpressive people with pro status... Pretty much if you set your mind to it you can get it, it's not an elite group like being an IFBB Pro, hell making it to Provincials in the OPA (IFBB) is just as hard as becoming a pro in the WBFF and you still have to win Prov, and Nationals to become a pro in IFBB..

Becoming an IFBB Pro is like making it to the NFL, NBA, NHL...
    Becoming a WBFF Pro is like making a rep team where you had to try out and be good at it...

Not saying one is bad or one is good, but it's just totally different in terms of goals, do you just want to be able to call yourself a Pro? Then go to WBFF, do you really want to try yourself against the best competition out there, then go with IFBB.
    This is an old thread and for the record, this is inaccurate. You can place 1st in WBFF multiple times and NOT get your pro card. Placing is not guaranteed pro status.