Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What happend to me?

hey,last october i went to the gym..and i didnt really eat anything much it was in the morning so i went to the gym at around 12+..and 20mins into doing light machines my left vision jus distorted or something,it wasnt blurry,it was just like it was hard lookin from my left eye,so i left and got a cab and went back home..and when i was at home the distortion or whatever jus disappeared by then and next the most painful headache of my Life came on..it was on the right side of my head,i nvr once got a headache that painful,it was like the veins was throbbing or something i tried eating and i couldnt ,i vomited it out instead,so i went to sleep and it only got better days after that..but till now sometimes after working out i get that pain on the same side of my head,same area but its not as painful as the 1st time it happend..its endurable,so id really like to find out whats going on..cus my vision wasnt blurry,,and nowdays ive got this needle poking sensation on the right side of my Body.

Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I suggest you go to a doctor as soon as you can.

JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kagura View Post
    hey,last october i went to the gym..and i didnt really eat anything much it was in the morning so i went to the gym at around 12+..and 20mins into doing light machines my left vision jus distorted or something,it wasnt blurry,it was just like it was hard lookin from my left eye,so i left and got a cab and went back home..and when i was at home the distortion or whatever jus disappeared by then and next the most painful headache of my Life came on..it was on the right side of my head,i nvr once got a headache that painful,it was like the veins was throbbing or something i tried eating and i couldnt ,i vomited it out instead,so i went to sleep and it only got better days after that..but till now sometimes after working out i get that pain on the same side of my head,same area but its not as painful as the 1st time it happend..its endurable,so id really like to find out whats going on..cus my vision wasnt blurry,,and nowdays ive got this needle poking sensation on the right side of my Body.
    You might want to have that checked out! None of this can be solved by us lol, only a doctor will be able to answer those questions because they seem like severe problems. Best of luck to you and I hope you figure out what is wrong!
    If you want it, you have to work for it.

carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stroke? I don't know and none of us are doctors. Why don't you actually go to a doctor. And why did you wait so long?

Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so should i continue workng our for now or what?cus i want to but this pain on the head comes right after i workout but its a slight pain but still pain..but not as worse as the 1st time

Originally Posted by carlostherock View Post
    Stroke? I don't know and none of us are doctors. Why don't you actually go to a doctor. And why did you wait so long?
    man hope it isnt..too young for it lol

Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kagura View Post
    so should i continue workng our for now or what?cus i want to but this pain on the head comes right after i workout but its a slight pain but still pain..but not as worse as the 1st time
    Stop exercising and go to a doctor. Seriously.

Eliterezkon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eliterezkon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    See a doctor ASAP...would not advice training.

ok ill go to the doctor tmrow..thx guys