Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    I love it and I know you won't go overboard
    overboard is an understatement.

K so first binge post contest is checked

Idk if its from the creatine or I've just gained that much fat in my post contest binge but I look like im 15% bf .... abs arent visible.

Weird tho, my legs are getting more vascular.

I might try a controlled cheat MEAL next sunday instead of ~8k cheat DAY....

Anyways I have to focus on getting my strength up and building muscle. I weighed in at 173lbs this morning post binge.

All I kno is im not going to get any where near as heavy as I was before and I also will give myself MORE time to lean out for the next competition.

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you've only had one binge this far after your first show, you're actually better off than most. not that i'm backing binging, but definitely can't worry about it or let it get you down. your mind is still gonna be playing with you, and you'll think you're way fatter than you are.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    overboard is an understatement.

K so first binge post contest is checked
    Listen, stop panicking.
    I am holding water myself - 4 pounds at least. I know it's water because I am still vascular but softer in the stomach and quads. When i gain fat, I gain it everywhere.
    You are doing good, lots of competitors binge hardcore and gain like 15 pounds in a months. This is bad.

I had a few days so far where I ate 3500 and 4000 calories, but my activity was very high on that - lots of cardio/walking. Overall I think I am in a good spot for 4 weeks post-cut and I need to put some fat anyway, came in unnecessarily lean, leaner than many competing girls lol.

Don't freak out about the water weight, it will come off.

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    if you've only had one binge this far after your first show, you're actually better off than most. not that i'm backing binging, but definitely can't worry about it or let it get you down. your mind is still gonna be playing with you, and you'll think you're way fatter than you are.
    Listen, stop panicking.
    I am holding water myself - 4 pounds at least. I know it's water because I am still vascular but softer in the stomach and quads. When i gain fat, I gain it everywhere.
    You are doing good, lots of competitors binge hardcore and gain like 15 pounds in a months. This is bad.

I had a few days so far where I ate 3500 and 4000 calories, but my activity was very high on that - lots of cardio/walking. Overall I think I am in a good spot for 4 weeks post-cut and I need to put some fat anyway, came in unnecessarily lean, leaner than many competing girls lol.

Don't freak out about the water weight, it will come off.
    Thanks for the support <3

Its just really mind f***ing to diet down for months to see them go away 1 week after ur done competing.

I do realize I am hardest on myself (arent we all?) so like I said, I'll keep on reversing, and start focusing on strength and well kind of forget about the mirror atm.

Good thing is that Im able to stay strict over the week. It would be a big nono if I was "sneaking" some extra un-counted goodies throughtout the week and then having planned cheats on weekends!! Not only that but staying consistant with doing 10min cardio pwo and 10min outside cardio at night.

But thats enough boohoo'ing .... "HEAVY" DEADLIFTS TOMRW!!!! so rdy as I havnt done reg. dl in months.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)

Its just really mind f***ing to diet down for months to see them go away 1 week after ur done competing.

Im in the same boat, man.....gaining too fast. You just have to keep in mind it comes back off. BUT....take it easy. Pull back on the food and sllloooowly try to ramp it up.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Im in the same boat, man.....gaining too fast. You just have to keep in mind it comes back off. BUT....take it easy. Pull back on the food and sllloooowly try to ramp it up.
    Thanks oak

But thats the thing.... I only cheating the weekend of comp & sunday of the following week. Thought it would take more to ruin my progress but guess not.

Anyways......

My lower back has been KILLING ME. Its so hard to squat & even work abs.

Today I had deadlifts and was really worried, I started off light and slowly made my added up to 270x5 for two sets. My back would only hurt on the first rep but then I could knock our a full set. Not bad for first time doing them sincee february.

Morning Weight: 166.7lbs .... thats -7 from the day before :P
    Last edited by TheNaturalOak; 07-19-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Alright well this week hasnt been as strict as last. Its ok tho as im trying to find a happy middle.

Yesterday I worked an extra/unexpected 6hrs at work So of course I didnt have an extra 6hrs worth of food packed with my so I ended up eating one of those marketside subs from wal-mart

Then today I went to adventure island, and instead of packing food for the whole day I decided to hop off the diet and have fun at the park with my family.... glad I decided too

I think im starting to think more realistically. Of course I want abs & to be in "peak" conditioning 24/7 but thats not realistic. Atleast not for me/my lifestyle. My focus will be to not gain too much fat in the offseason. i.e. ~40lbs over contest weight (Even tho I didnt even go to a lean contest weight... still had 10lbs to lose but jst didnt kno how to get it off!

I still have to workout tonight, workouts have been going good. And I'll be back on the diet tomrw

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm with you man, trying to stay lean while maintaining a lifestyle with wiggle room. I went from 180 to 148 for contest prep, this year I don't see myself going above 165 tbh...with more muscle than I had at 180! Crazy how things change, very exciting though

Nice to hear you enjoyed your day not tracking your food. Do you find it's nicer to eat whatever you want, or to just not be worried about counting everything? The latter is my favorite!

Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    I'm with you man, trying to stay lean while maintaining a lifestyle with wiggle room. I went from 180 to 148 for contest prep, this year I don't see myself going above 165 tbh...with more muscle than I had at 180! Crazy how things change, very exciting though

Nice to hear you enjoyed your day not tracking your food. Do you find it's nicer to eat whatever you want, or to just not be worried about counting everything? The latter is my favorite!
    yea its crazy! ... I feel just as big now at 170lbs than I was at 200! lol

Well for like last sunday it was eay whatever I like, but for like today it was just w/e was convenient / what my family had. For example today was the first time I had Mcdonnalds since february! I got a chicken sandwhich, Icecream & shared a large fri Theres really no point in even counting that lol.

Its fair to say im black or white with my diet. I either hit my macros perfect or sh** hits the fan binge.

Update time

Alright, well past few days have been rough.

Trying to find that happy middle, I've been enjoying myself with family/friends. Which deff is needed. They deserve more attention from me and I need to help out around more wen I can.

Its easy to stick to my diet on days that I work, but then wen I come home to my Ma's cooking, all hell breaks loose

I'm still going to up my cals this week, but going to focus on hitting them and not over-doing it at dinner time.

Its hard for me to get off the "oh I cheated, might as well eat myself to death" mentality. I need to realize that ok if I had a small cheat, w/e. But stop it there and ill be fine. Only when I keep going it becomes a serious problem! (Easier said then done, but I am working on it and I think I can handle it)

Lower back - Feeling better, I try stretching / warming up well before lifts and it makes it feel better.

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck conquering those thoughts mate. Maybe you shouldn't even think of it as cheating? Just try to work those meals into your macros as best you can.

If you know you're going to come home to your mums cooking, over estimate how much you are going to eat, and just skip a few meals for the afternoon for a larger evening meal.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Good luck conquering those thoughts mate. Maybe you shouldn't even think of it as cheating? Just try to work those meals into your macros as best you can.

If you know you're going to come home to your mums cooking, over estimate how much you are going to eat, and just skip a few meals for the afternoon for a larger evening meal.
    Its hard to explain, Like its easier for me to stay 100% strict rather than let myself have a small "cheat" For example yesterday I ate TWO... yes TWO 16oz icecreams (IN A ROW) lmao... Not because I needed or even really wanted, but once I got the first one done, I was like... hell might as well eat the other one now. I thought if I didnt give myself ne boundaries then I would naturally make the right choice..... not so, atleast not at the moment. So for now everything going to be planned. Now that I realize how out of control I can really get, It will be fairly easy for me to stay strict.

Today went good, I woke up at 180lbs omfg but assuming that will drop within the next few days being back on track.

Dinner - Ma made speghetti, I pre measured everything out, and only ate wat I was suppost to It feels good to have control again.

TODAY I HAD ARCTIC ZERO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVAAA
    pretty crazy a whole pint is 150cals... I had chocoalte peanutbutter, was delicious too bad its like $4 lol

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just started eating Arctic Zero ice cream too haha. Chocolate peanut butter was the worst of the 3 I tried so far (chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla maple). Vanilla maple was the best. It just sucks that they are so expensive.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its hard to explain, Like its easier for me to stay 100% strict rather than let myself have a small "cheat" For example yesterday I ate TWO... yes TWO 16oz icecreams (IN A ROW) lmao... Not because I needed or even really wanted, but once I got the first one done, I was like... hell might as well eat the other one now. I thought if I didnt give myself ne boundaries then I would naturally make the right choice..... not so, atleast not at the moment. So for now everything going to be planned. Now that I realize how out of control I can really get, It will be fairly easy for me to stay strict.

Today went good, I woke up at 180lbs omfg but assuming that will drop within the next few days being back on track.

Dinner - Ma made speghetti, I pre measured everything out, and only ate wat I was suppost to It feels good to have control again.

TODAY I HAD ARCTIC ZERO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVAAA
    pretty crazy a whole pint is 150cals... I had chocoalte peanutbutter, was delicious too bad its like $4 lol
    I understand you. I am pretty strict but I too fall to the binge every now and then. It's like once you get the taste of sugary, fatty foods in your mouth you can't stop! All the more reason to be more strict when you are on your regular diet. Take advantage of the times you can be strict, and try to minimize the times that you will fail on your diet, but know that there WILL be those times.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Morning weight: 172lbs feelsgoodman

thats -8lbs from the morning before after my oh sh** binge. Still is 12lbs higher than contest weight 2wks after but I kno creatine has SOME effect on that esp since I have a higher sodium intake 3-4g a day.

Lower back is hit & miss, I tried squating yesterday, and did 3 warm up sets (bar/135/185/185) I went up to 215lbs & but a belt on just in case and OMFG back was on fire, I racked it and said enough of that. I did heavy leg extensions and some single leg press's & 10min on the stationary bike. Thursday I'll try some light front squats, maybe with the smith.

Its even extremely hard to train abs with my lower back :/ sucks big time.

Just keep on keeping on tho

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not because I needed or even really wanted, but once I got the first one done, I was like... hell might as well eat the other one now.
    This is a very dangerous thought process that I would recommend you don't make a habit of. In the four months following my contest I had many slight "slip ups" that turned into entire days of binging. It's okay to fall off the wagon but don't think there's no turning back. Put the spoon down and walk away or else you end 45lbs over your stage weight like I did. Capice?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the best thing for you to do is choose a date for your next show or set a firm goal that you can shift your focus towards. That's what kept me from going completely off the wagon after my shows last year. I went pretty nuts for like a week but then once I settled down and picked my next show I was fully committed to that goal in 12 months time. I think the key is finding a set deadline that you need to meet bro, whether that be the date of the next time you step on stage or how many months until you go for a big PR, there just needs to be something firm to work towards that you know you won't achieve if you don't stick to the plan.

Good luck with it mate, lets get back on track!

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am still holding a buttload of water, so I can relate
    Feel better, brah.

areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's so funny reading all these posts about binges and what not. I mean, I'm sure I'll binge, but I just want to be able to eat chicken and rice continuously for 5 meals out the day. I had 2 chicken and rice meals today and after that last bite when I knew there would be no more carbs for the day, I died a little on the inside lol
    Fat to Fit to Fat to Bodybuilder

2011 OCB Presidential Cup:
    1st in Debut
    1st in Novice Lightweight
    2nd in Open Middleweight

areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areya2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its hard to explain, Like its easier for me to stay 100% strict rather than let myself have a small "cheat"
    I think that it is just as important to prepare meals ahead of time and plan ahead. Even though you're "reverse dieting" and there's a ton more wiggle room than contest prep because it simply doesn't matter, the notion of it being "easier" as far as preparation needs to be thrown out the window. If you've made and prepared your meals, you're a lot more inclined to eat those opposed to having to do it at that moment compared to that to-go meal you've been eyeing all of prep.

Meh....I say this as I'm 2.5 weeks out and motivated as hell. I'll be complaining soon enough with my off-season log :-)

1st in Debut
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    This is a very dangerous thought process that I would recommend you don't make a habit of. In the four months following my contest I had many slight "slip ups" that turned into entire days of binging. It's okay to fall off the wagon but don't think there's no turning back. Put the spoon down and walk away or else you end 45lbs over your stage weight like I did. Capice?
    *Sits up proud & salutes*

Yea, I jst wasnt aware of it. But I kno I have the dedication to not do that again, now that I realize it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    I think the best thing for you to do is choose a date for your next show or set a firm goal that you can shift your focus towards. That's what kept me from going completely off the wagon after my shows last year. I went pretty nuts for like a week but then once I settled down and picked my next show I was fully committed to that goal in 12 months time. I think the key is finding a set deadline that you need to meet bro, whether that be the date of the next time you step on stage or how many months until you go for a big PR, there just needs to be something firm to work towards that you know you won't achieve if you don't stick to the plan.

Good luck with it mate, lets get back on track!
    Funny you said that, I was jst talking to my sister & was like... Maybe I'll start planning for next show. Even an org. or a month to compete in.

I plan on running a ~20wk prep compaired to my 14 I did this time.

I am still holding a buttload of water, so I can relate
    Feel better, brah.
    Im forever holding water lmao

Originally Posted by areya2005 View Post
    I think that it is just as important to prepare meals ahead of time and plan ahead. Even though you're "reverse dieting" and there's a ton more wiggle room than contest prep because it simply doesn't matter, the notion of it being "easier" as far as preparation needs to be thrown out the window. If you've made and prepared your meals, you're a lot more inclined to eat those opposed to having to do it at that moment compared to that to-go meal you've been eyeing all of prep.

Meh....I say this as I'm 2.5 weeks out and motivated as hell. I'll be complaining soon enough with my off-season log :-)
    Exactly, I didnt notice how throw off I get without a schedule. I dont mind planning, & its wat needs to be done so..... planning it is

This being my first offseason and my first time after a competition, its been weird, and a few binges happend. Oh well. Whats done is done & its time for me to get my reverse kicking and rebuilding my metabolism.

Current goal macros:

2195cals
    55/225/200 F/C/P

Thats 25g carbs & 5g fats higher than last weeks. & 2grams of those fats were added from fish oil supp.

Im forever holding water lmao

Me too...strong hormonal issues LOL
    I am going on vacation on Saturday for two weeks, so will be just enjoying life for now.
    Stay strong and positive

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2200 kcal? Aren't you trying to gain size? I'm cutting at 2500 right now haha.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    2200 kcal? Aren't you trying to gain size? I'm cutting at 2500 right now haha.
    He is coming out of a pre-contest diet.

He is coming out of a pre-contest diet.
    Yeah I know but it's been what? Two weeks now?

Oak, what were your lowest calorie goals during prep?

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Yeah I know but it's been what? Two weeks now?

Oak, what were your lowest calorie goals during prep?
    It doesn't matter. He's even having a hard time regulating weight at his current daily calorie goal. His metabolism is catching up. It takes time.

My reverse is gunna suck. It starts at 1660 calories and 125g carbs. The week after, it will be bumped up to 1760 with an extra 25g carbs. That's hard to stick to when you don't "HAVE" to anymore. However, I've found so many ridiculous low-carb options and shortcuts that I'll make it work....gotta be patient.

1st in Debut
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Yea, Like I said I went from eating mcD's twice a day on my "bulk" and started dieting from no experience no idea or anything. I fell for the keto and ran that for the first ~2.5 months of prep. Finally realizing it wasnt helping my workouts ne and started losing strength.

Frustrated on being "behind schedule" I kept cutting calories thinking it was going to help me lean out. Really it messed me up mentally, and truthfully why I never posted my macros/calorie, I was ashamed lol (Silly I kno)

Right before my first comp, I dipped as low as 1500cals for 3 days straight.

After that competition, I knew something had to change. Thankfully I found Paul (Cumul..) thread about how he reversed & still leaned out. Also, Julia took part in confirming my next step to raise calories, despite having another show in 4wks.

I was able to lean out some more on a 18-1900cal diet. I FELT SOO MUCH BETTER!!

First week after final competiton I stayed on my 1800-1900calories. second week I bumped it to 2050. and here we are going on our third week & im up to ~2200

Areya said it perfect, Im struggling with weight fluctuation with a few binges + creatine. I dont mind a few more wks of lowerish numbers. ESP if the scale says im even gaining here. I'll be more willing to add higher surplus ads soon as the scale stops.

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woah, your macros are 55/225/200 and mine are 50/250/200, except I'm losing weight at 149 and you're gaining weight at what, 170? Weird!

Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    Woah, your macros are 55/225/200 and mine are 50/250/200, except I'm losing weight at 149 and you're gaining weight at what, 170? Weird!

Well your calorie expenditure may be different. Not just metabolism variances, but just daily activity outside the gym. That's one reason my calories are so low. Right now, I'm in between jobs (about to get an offer, so wish me luck), so because of that, I'm not getting much activity outside of the gym.

1st in Debut
    2nd in Open Middleweight

Originally Posted by areya2005 View Post
    Well your calorie expenditure may be different. Not just metabolism variances, but just daily activity outside the gym. That's one reason my calories are so low. Right now, I'm in between jobs (about to get an offer, so wish me luck), so because of that, I'm not getting much activity outside of the gym.
    Haha I just sit around all day. I've always had a slow metabolism so I guess this is my body's way of saying "thanks for putting up with all this **** all these years"