Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)

C4 vs Neurocore Review

My First Review!! I went out and bought C4. Got a sample of Neurocore in only two days from the rep, MuscleTechRob. This is based off my experiences and i have no bias what so ever. Here you go!

Taste 8.5/10
    Taste and even smells like candy. The only reason i didn't give it a 9 was because it seems too artificial and it's almost too fruity... haha.

Mixability: 10/10
    A nice little stir and there's very little to none left over at the bottom. No clumps and seems like Hawaiian fruit punch.

Focus: 8/10
    Makes me focus pretty good during my workout, i noticed i recovered faster after doing a set of lifts. No crash later on!

Energy: 9/10
    After 30 minutes of taking a scoop of this, i noticed tingling in my forearms. Amped me up to go to the gym. Again it was a nice clean energy, no jitters. I could definitely lift more weight!

Pump: 9/10
    I could feel the pump and it felt pretty good.

Overall 9/10
    This was the first pre workout supplement i have ever used. While working out make sure to drink your water cuz u will sweat more wit this! This is exactly what i need and i like it overall!

Taste: 8/10
    Taste is not as fruity as C4.
    Mixability: 8/10
    Mixes in real well but this has more left at the bottom, even when i added more water it wouldn't mix/dissolve into the water.

Focus: 9/10
    I feel the focus on this is slightly greater than C4's. I went through my whole workout knowing exactly what i was trying to achieve

Energy: 8.5/10
    20 Minutes after taking this i felt like a beast and wanted to rush to the gym :P The only downside is the initial burst of energy wore off into the same amount of energy as C4. It would be great if the initial energy could last the whole time! I liked the energy better on this one than C4s ever so slightly. I never got jitters or experienced a crash.

Pump: 9/10
    The pump was very similar to C4. I could feel it and gave me that extra rep to push through.

Overall: 8.75/10
    Even tho the taste/Mixability is worse, that's the least that matters to me. The increase in focus/energy was greater than C4 by a little. The only other thing i noticed with this was that i needed to drink way more water than with C4.

I would recommend both of these pre-workout supplements. This was based off the first time use of Neurocore and C4. I hope you guys find this useful and look forward to my next review. I hope to do it comparing with White Flood v2! I heard great reviews on that product!!

I read a review on this before and people were talking bout how they could feel the beta-alanine. What's the feeling of that?!?

P.S. sorry for the big pics. I tried to resize on photobucket but the smaller size down was too small!

faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) faddy5624 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1, 3 - Dimethawhatever scares the crap out of me. I've been taking that for too long. Stay away from that stuff
    Heard you bought a new dvd player. Lets go for a drink and ill show you how to use it
    im korean so you know im good with electronics and eating pussy

~~~ Always pick n-1 crew ~~~

chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll do a review if I ever get my neurocore samples in......

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, I did a review on neurocore too! I had similar ratings as well...the beta alanine feeing is when you feel tingling and little pin needles

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this shudnt even be close...

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont care for either. Too many stims in the max dose in neurocore, max dose being the only way to get beneficial amounts of useful ingredients. C4 still uses arginine and the creatine is underdosed even at 2 scoops.

WF v2/ SP Max ftw.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great review bro, have you tried Cellucors M5?
    im using it at the moment and it gives crazy pumps!

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NattyFLEX View Post
    Great review bro, have you tried Cellucors M5?
    im using it at the moment and it gives crazy pumps!
    The new M5? the old one didnt do piss. The new one looked better excpet they still use argnine.
    Lupus Fiasco

Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    Well it was for me. They both did the same in the end. No big changes between the two and how they made me feel. Both had tingling. Both tasted alright. Both gave energy/focus. What should be the difference? one makes you pee purple and the other acts like speed?

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Volcompat View Post
    Well it was for me. They both did the same in the end. No big changes between the two and how they made me feel. Both had tingling. Both tasted alright. Both gave energy/focus. What should be the difference? one makes you pee purple and the other acts like speed?
    neurocore was straight ****. mixed bad, even in a shaker cup, tastes like ass, so much for fruit punch. and i crashed 30 minutes in, didnt even wanna be there.

neurocore was straight ****. mixed bad, even in a shaker cup, tastes like ass, so much for fruit punch. and i crashed 30 minutes in, didnt even wanna be there.
    yah for u. We all have our different experiences with supps. Oh well, u no not to get it for u then.
    Instagram: WeedFitness
    I post Supplement Reviews, Medicinal medicine (hehe), and fitness like images! Follow and i Follow back!

Where are you from in Mich.?
    Lupus Fiasco

aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    I dont care for either. Too many stims in the max dose in neurocore, max dose being the only way to get beneficial amounts of useful ingredients. C4 still uses arginine and the creatine is underdosed even at 2 scoops.

WF v2/ SP Max ftw.
    Agreed that arg in C4 is pointless, but in pointing out the underdosed creatine, you suggested WF v2, which is creatine free, and SP max, which has ~2g per scoop. Both of which obviously won't suffice, so I'm not too sure where you were going with that lol...

Where are you from in Mich.?
    lenawee

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WF v2/ SP Max ftw.
    please tell me ur kidding with the arginine its not for what ur thinking it is...
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    please tell me ur kidding with the arginine its not for what ur thinking it is...
    This. Also have a feeling there wouldn't be as much hatred for Neurocore if it didn't say "Muscletech."

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WF v2/ SP Max ftw.
    Contest prep diet making things hazy?

Originally Posted by aj5forlife View Post
    Agreed that arg in C4 is pointless, but in pointing out the underdosed creatine, you suggested WF v2, which is creatine free, and SP max, which has ~2g per scoop. Both of which obviously won't suffice, so I'm not too sure where you were going with that lol...
    2scoops max =4 roughly of creating. And white flood doesn't have creatine but its not undersides is what I was getting at.

@ hyrulian.. oh lol

@ otherkid. I have nothing against neurocore its a solid product. The only issue for me is that to get the valid doses of citrulline creating and BA you need max dose. And personally I don't want that much stims. I actually think its a huge step up for MT

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2scoops max =4 roughly of creating. And white flood doesn't have creatine but its not undersides is what I was getting at.

@ hyrulian.. oh lol

@ otherkid. I have nothing against neurocore its a solid product. The only issue for me is that to get the valid doses of citrulline creating and BA you need max dose. And personally I don't want that much stims. I actually think its a huge step up for MT
    strong ignoring mr cooper =( y u no answer him

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    strong ignoring mr cooper =( y u no answer him
    With all his "@" usage and his 17 year old age, I have a feeling we have a troll

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    With all his "@" usage and his 17 year old age, I have a feeling we have a troll
    hes stealing my signature pseudo multi quote!!! hes 18 now lol:/

BEST LOOKING MISCER

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review Patrick! Thanks for sharing your experience on Neurocore. Repped.

We've still got a few samples left if anyone else is interested in giving it a try...
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

ITT: people who think you need more than 2g creatine per day to maintain tissue saturation
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrickyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id like to try neurocore
    ill post a review on it as well

Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post
    Great review Patrick! Thanks for sharing your experience on Neurocore. Repped.

We've still got a few samples left if anyone else is interested in giving it a try...

@MuscleTechRob Yah the initial boost of energy and focus u get right when u get to 30 minutes before u take it is amazing. IF only there was a way to keep that the whole time. Taste could use a bit of tuning but that's the least i'd worry about honestly.
    Instagram: WeedFitness
    I post Supplement Reviews, Medicinal medicine (hehe), and fitness like images! Follow and i Follow back!

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So wait.. The 100mg caff and ~10mg 1,3 in C4 gave you greater energy and focus than the 330mg caff and shi? ton of 1,3 in Neurocore?

X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."