Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

What does everyone want to see in this section?

After my competition I am planning on spending more time in this forum and I want to know what everyone here wants to see in this forum. Give me specifics

I will try to post in everyone's journals more too.

Michael Blaise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't mind seeing videos / V logs of workouts, meal prep.. etc. However, I am happy just reading what your doing for training and how your diet is laid out..

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    After my competition I am planning on spending more time in this forum and I want to know what everyone here wants to see in this forum. Give me specifics

I will try to post in everyone's journals more too.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Michael Blaise View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing videos / V logs of workouts, meal prep.. etc. However, I am happy just reading what your doing for training and how your diet is laid out..
    I definitely want to start doing some more videos of workouts and meal prep.

Thanks!

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about a creative contest-prep recipe section?
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    How about a creative contest-prep recipe section?
    Definitely. I usually am not a recipe guy as I eat very basic, but I can put some stuff together and have others contribute.

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Definitely. I usually am not a recipe guy as I eat very basic, but I can put some stuff together and have others contribute.
    Well Beast, if you posted more, you would know that Jax is THE go-to guy for creative prep recipes .

Personally, I know you've had some hip/lower back issues in the past, so I would think a sticky on pre-hab/mobility type stuff would be pretty interesting.
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    Well Beast, if you posted more, you would know that Jax is THE go-to guy for creative prep recipes .

Personally, I know you've had some hip/lower back issues in the past, so I would think a sticky on pre-hab/mobility type stuff would be pretty interesting.
    Great idea!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    D.. are you still writing articles?

Maybe a few things to write on
    - Contest Prep Mindset
    - Contest Prep Mistakes
    - Meal Prep
    - Listening to your body during prep/offseason (many people IMO negate this)
    - Modifying your workout/cardio towards your overall goal

Just a few topics to write/talk about in articles if you have not already.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    D.. are you still writing articles?

Maybe a few things to write on
    - Contest Prep Mindset
    - Contest Prep Mistakes
    - Meal Prep
    - Listening to your body during prep/offseason (many people IMO negate this)
    - Modifying your workout/cardio towards your overall goal

Just a few topics to write/talk about in articles if you have not already.
    I need to devote some time each day for writing articles that is for sure. Those are all great topics!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Derek,

First off, props to you for always looking to contribute and give to the public! Now, by this point, I think you've covered all of the basics. If someone wants to see you performing a proper squat, that's easy to find. If someone wants to see you explaining how to bulk, no problem. I think you could start to cover a few more advanced topics. Certainly all of those that Bob posted are great ideas. Really just anything that goes beyond beginners, because I think you've covered that demographic pretty thorougly.

Oh, also contests and giveaways

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the question! I have noticed you (and Marc while he was still with the company) have taken a different sort of carb-up approach and water-tapering approach when it comes to contest prep than per the cut diet v4, and I think it works better, seeing the results. A cut diet version 5 would be cool, + a new "women's diet" (I think the 12-week Hottest Body one may be a little outdated).
    I am also going to echo Brett about more advanced workouts/topics. Now not to say your back to the basics style 12 week bulking trainer isn't going well thus far and leaving me pretty wasted anyway , but some different programs would be fun and interesting.

Thanks for putting out the question, it makes me (and I'm sure others) feel (our) input is important and that we are appreciated.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    Derek,

First off, props to you for always looking to contribute and give to the public! Now, by this point, I think you've covered all of the basics. If someone wants to see you performing a proper squat, that's easy to find. If someone wants to see you explaining how to bulk, no problem. I think you could start to cover a few more advanced topics. Certainly all of those that Bob posted are great ideas. Really just anything that goes beyond beginners, because I think you've covered that demographic pretty thorougly.

Oh, also contests and giveaways
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Thanks for the question! I have noticed you (and Marc while he was still with the company) have taken a different sort of carb-up approach and water-tapering approach when it comes to contest prep than per the cut diet v4, and I think it works better, seeing the results. A cut diet version 5 would be cool, + a new "women's diet" (I think the 12-week Hottest Body one may be a little outdated).
    I am also going to echo Brett about more advanced workouts/topics. Now not to say your back to the basics style 12 week bulking trainer isn't going well thus far and leaving me pretty wasted anyway , but some different programs would be fun and interesting.

Thanks for putting out the question, it makes me (and I'm sure others) feel (our) input is important and that we are appreciated.
    Some advanced topics would be cool. I guess what is hard about advanced topics is beginners read it and think it applies to them, so I just have to make sure it clearly states it is for advanced lifters. I do have some advanced programs I use with my clients, which I purposely have not posted and do not plan on posting because there would be too many questions and the program wouldn't be applied correctly without me working directly with someone. That is also the hard part about writing a diet book or training article, you have to make it a generic one-size-fits-all outline. So I guess writing more on PRINCIPLES vs. an actual program would be ideal.

Note I did film an advanced chest workout with BB.com that should be up by the end of this month. You guys will love it!

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just throwing this out there, but maybe a Motivation section or something along those lines? I know we can all read everyone's threads but I particularly enjoy reading the write-ups of everyones journies to the stage and seeing the pix and trophies.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Just throwing this out there, but maybe a Motivation section or something along those lines? I know we can all read everyone's threads but I particularly enjoy reading the write-ups of everyones journies to the stage and seeing the pix and trophies.
    This. It would be great to have a sticky where people post their contest pics and tell about their competition day. That would be GREAT motivation for others. Repped for the idea, robert.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would like to see some contests with supplements awarded to the winners. Like, see who can make the biggest transformation by March or something.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BluSilver View Post
    I would like to see some contests with supplements awarded to the winners. Like, see who can make the biggest transformation by March or something.
    ^^ That is the best idea ever
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would like to see a boom of logs, I would like to see a giant revival of this community, and I would like to see some articles. Maybe some more gurus to check around in different logs and offer advice and support. We need to find ways to crank up the intensity and get Scivation as a big name at the Olympia one of these days.

LETS SEE SOME ACTION AND INTENSITY PEOPLE! This is a great community and we're starting to do a GREAT job helping each other out and bringin the inspiration! Keep it coming and we may have a contest on our hands soon if we beg enough.

BRING THE FIRE

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Although I'm biased, I'm sure a few of us (even gear whore Eric ) would love to see new stuff of powerlifting/strongman.

Topics such as programming, GPP, bringing up a deficient lift *cough* my overhead *cough*, and also maybe nutrition for performance for those of us not so aesthetically minded

I do have the one you wrote on powerbuilding back a few years ago.

Wow some great ideas in here! Time to do some planning!

jonath85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    ^^ That is the best idea ever
    I, too, really like this idea!