Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb I've come to the realization that nothing matters (srs)(no depression)

We are all just giant blobs of self replicating atoms that are self aware. Anything we feel, taste, touch, smell, see, is just the process of these atoms working together to form something in our minds. We are not free, there is no free will. Free will is a nonsensical term. Because in order to make decisions, you must have inclinations towards something, and you cannot have that without knowledge. But knowledge affects our decisions. If I have knowledge that something will hurt me, and I don't have any reason to do this thing, I will not do it. No sane person would. And the insane person that would is not free, he makes his irrational decision because his brain is fukked. Our sadness, when someone dies, is just a feeling that we're programmed to feel. And in the grand scheme of things, we are all nothing. We are a tiny water molecule in the ocean that is the universe. If I die, hell if everyone died, nothing would change. The world would keep turning, and the planets and stars and galaxies would still be there. And if we are not free, and our actions are determined, then altruism doesn't exist. Everything nice anyone has ever done for you has not been in your best interest, it has been in theirs. Your girlfriend, your mother, your friends, the only reason they did anything nice was for their own fulfillment of their desires, not yours. Maybe helping you made them feel better, maybe it was just a natural instinct to help you. I believe altruism is also nonsensical. I don't think you can do anything for any purely selfless reasons. I know some people are going to bring up some objectionable situations and scenarios, but even the most selfless thing, like diving on a grenade to save your comrades, is the product of training, or human instincts, not selfless care and compassion for fellow man. Only material things exist, and feelings are just nerves in our brains being stimulated. Nothing spiritual, nothing metaphysical. We just are. Everything you see is all that is and ever was. There probably isn't a heaven, or hell, or God, or gods. There probably isn't an afterlife. When we die, we are probably dead, non-existent, and we turn to dirt. I was recently very depressed about all of this, but I realized it doesn't matter. **** it. Live your life. I'm just going to do what feels good from now until the end, to live it up, and do everything I want, to please my human nature and what are perceived as feelings. We have evolved to live this way and it's probably the best way.

No cliffs.

Good night misc.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do you know were giant blobs of atoms?

how do you explain consciousness?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lotta depression in the misc lately

must be the winter cold coming soon

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post
    We are all just giant blobs of self replicating atoms that are self aware. Anything we feel, taste, touch, smell, see, is just the process of these atoms working together to form something in our minds. We are not free, there is no free will. Free will is a nonsensical term. Because in order to make decisions, you must have inclinations towards something, and you cannot have that without knowledge. But knowledge affects our decisions. If I have knowledge that something will hurt me, and I don't have any reason to do this thing, I will not do it. No sane person would. And the insane person that would is not free, he makes his irrational decision because his brain is fukked. Our sadness, when someone dies, is just a feeling that we're programmed to feel. And in the grand scheme of things, we are all nothing. We are a tiny water molecule in the ocean that is the universe. If I die, hell if everyone died, nothing would change. The world would keep turning, and the planets and stars and galaxies would still be there. And if we are not free, and our actions are determined, then altruism doesn't exist. Everything nice anyone has ever done for you has not been in your best interest, it has been in theirs. Your girlfriend, your mother, your friends, the only reason they did anything nice was for their own fulfillment of their desires, not yours. Maybe helping you made them feel better, maybe it was just a natural instinct to help you. I believe altruism is also nonsensical. I don't think you can do anything for any purely selfless reasons. I know some people are going to bring up some objectionable situations and scenarios, but even the most selfless thing, like diving on a grenade to save your comrades, is the product of training, or human instincts, not selfless care and compassion for fellow man. Only material things exist, and feelings are just nerves in our brains being stimulated. Nothing spiritual, nothing metaphysical. We just are. Everything you see is all that is and ever was. There probably isn't a heaven, or hell, or God, or gods. There probably isn't an afterlife. When we die, we are probably dead, non-existent, and we turn to dirt. I was recently very depressed about all of this, but I realized it doesn't matter. **** it. Live your life. I'm just going to do what feels good from now until the end, to live it up, and do everything I want, to please my human nature and what are perceived as feelings. We have evolved to live this way and it's probably the best way.

No cliffs.

Good night misc.
    Tl:dr

Nihilistic much? Thinking about that shyt makes people depressed.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yea_I_Guess View Post
    lotta depression in the misc lately

must be the winter cold coming soon
    its baseless depression.....

i always love the whole "Youre just a bunch of neurons and chemicals" said as if they know this for sure.....

riddle me this brah, why would neurons be capable of this 'first person perspective' that were all so familiar with, but cannot touch taste or feel? Wouldnt a moving mound of atoms, be simply that- a moving mound of atoms? They cant create illusions.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats deep man

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Think about this everyday
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post

GOD

think about it for two seconds

it's a result of an intelligently put together bunch of atoms. take a science course, it will come apparent that there is no god.
    benis in ur angus

1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didn't read lol

terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Atman is Brahman.

We are beyond our rational neuro-circuit.

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

No cliffs.

Good night misc.
    I got to this conclusion a few days ago. I had these same thoughts and I completely agree. Explains religion too.

roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is a god and his son is jesus christ

usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usernaem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No spoiler tag! Just halfway through The Selfish Gene by Dawkins... Thanks for ruining the rest of the book brah! (notsrs)

Anyway, so what? Knowing it's like this doesn't change anything either.

82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get it. Life can seem so all-encompassing that we start asking bigger questions like "Why am I doing this?" "Why does this matter?" "Why do I feel this way?"
    It's perfectly legitimate to minimize our existence down to atoms, cells, and water. In the end, ashes to ashes-dust to dust.

I've been feeling it lately, too. Everyday I ask why I had to do certain things in my life, and why I listened to other people about the great NEED to attend college when it cost me 80 grand in student loans. It's like, why the fawk did I do so many things that I really didn't want to do? It pisses me off and makes me want to rage. It was always my dads dream for me to go to college but he bailed when I was eleven and now I'm saddled with debt that I didn't want in the first place. It reminds me of the movie "Fight Club" where Tyler Durden is sitting in the bathtub talking to Edward Norton about his dad and how he lived for all the things that his father wanted. A generation of men raised by women. That's where I fall. That's where so many of us fall.

So now...I'm on a path to doing exactly what I want to do, for myself. No more "following the leader" bull**** to take me away from who I am. It stresses me out, but I've spent enough time feeling bad about it all. In the end I ask the same questions, and try to work my life down to the simplest form. There's some kind of comfort in that. We can all appreciate simplicity.
    OEF/OIF 82nd Airborne Division
    University of Oregon alum

-Strong-Ass Jaw Crew
    -Combat Veterans Crew
    -Anger Management Crew

onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eh nm
    Last edited by onebigc; 11-28-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Complex interactions of chemicals and electricity in the brain causing a highly advanced nervous system.

buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000)

brb curling in squat rack BulmersOriginal's Avatar
    BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulmersOriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Stop whining!"

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shouldn't that be a reason to live it up and do what you want?
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rusk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1GGY View Post
    didn't read lol
    dis

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read your whole post.

We are all just giant blobs of self replicating atoms that are self aware. Anything we feel, taste, touch, smell, see, is just the process of these atoms working together to form something in our minds. We are not free, there is no free will. Free will is a nonsensical term.
    But from this, I agree with everything. That doesn't mean nothing matters though. Regardless of what happiness is or where it comes from it affects us the same way and it's a good thing. Pursuing happiness in life is important because of how it makes us feel. If that feeling is just electrochemical reactions in a complex system of atoms... it makes no difference.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AJM1613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Either nothing matters or everything matters. Live your life whatever way makes you feel comfortable.

Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I realised the exact same thing while on mushrooms in the middle of the woods.(srs)

EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EasTexan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    riddle me this brah, why would neurons be capable of this 'first person perspective' that were all so familiar with, but cannot touch taste or feel? Wouldnt a moving mound of atoms, be simply that- a moving mound of atoms? They cant create illusions.
    Many small parts make a whole? Not a complicated concept.

Now, consciousness itself is obviously very complex, but I see no reason to believe it is not emergent from some physical process.

ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** yeah nihilism. what we do in life doesnt even matter, because in the end, we will be rotting in the ground. so live it up ****ers

_Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Ryan_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...........Nothing spiritual, nothing metaphysical. We just are. Everything you see is all that is and ever was. There probably isn't a heaven, or hell, or God, or gods........

Worth a read if you feel that way.

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Raiders/Yankees/Nets/Arizona Wildcats

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No cliffs.

Good night misc.
    free will isn't so easily dismissed. you probably think you have things figured out and the search is over, but you won't be satisfied with your new outlook for very long. soon enough you'll see reality isn't quite how you've interpreted it, and you'll be back to trying to wrap your mind around what is true. admitting you don't know is progress, you know.
    I rep pro-AI posters

jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000) jayshmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    phuck you and your god damn thread, phuck N.K, phuck wikileaks, Phuck the news stations, phuck the middle east

Why cant I just live my life with out people always trying to bring everyone else down around them.

phuck

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The nihilism threads always remind me of Dostoevsky- specifically his short story, "The Dream of a Ridiculous Man."

OP and others in this thread should check out this short story. Easily one of the best I've ever read.

Although the first time I read it, it made me happy and the second time it made me depressed.

http://www.fiftytwostories.com/?p=270
    Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew