chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

new york barbell mega tricep bar

is it a decent buy... need a tricep that can be racked on My squat rack. looks decent enough. here's a link

http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/splbars1.html
    Energy is what I have.....

chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    went ahead with the purchase, I already have some of their other products and haven't had any problems.....

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please post up a review after you've had a chance to try it out.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's that bow bar good for? Anyone know?

kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kene4466 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GruntFunk View Post
    What's that bow bar good for? Anyone know?

(IM-0250-O) MEGA SPECIAL BOW BAR: (OTHERS CALL AS BUFFALO BAR) SHOWN IN THE MIDDLE
    This specially designed gentle Camber bar will fit on any wide shoulder. Perfect for Squatting, Good mornings, Lungs, Hise Shrugs etc.

GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kene4466 View Post
    (IM-0250-O) MEGA SPECIAL BOW BAR: (OTHERS CALL AS BUFFALO BAR) SHOWN IN THE MIDDLE
    This specially designed gentle Camber bar will fit on any wide shoulder. Perfect for Squatting, Good mornings, Lungs, Hise Shrugs etc.
    Lmao, and stupid me couldn't scroll down.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Please post up a review after you've had a chance to try it out.
    from the pics, I'm expecting a quality product... should have no problems getting what I paid for..

I'll put some pics up, also of some equipment mods I've done.....

My area and some mods to some equipment.....

http://www.********.com/media/set/?s...6&l=f579d5ad77

The tricep bar showed up yesterday, here are some pics, took awhile they had it on backorder;

http://www.********.com/media/set/?s...00001277648246

besides being alot bigger than the other hammer bar, a $35 sports authority product (light enough to hang off the wall), it's similar to use. Everything, with the exception of the collars is welded together, basically one piece. Since the bar is longer, keeping the bar balanced is abit more of a challenge that I'll get used to. overall a solid bar, not flimsy in any way, and it racks in the squat rack as anticipated..
    Last edited by chemmech; 07-10-2011 at 12:42 AM.

phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000) phigg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now that's serendipity for you.. I was just wondering if anyone made an olympic sized tricep bar.
    Being as my R shoulders has been bothering me lately, I moved from barbell bench presses to DB bench presses, but of course, balance plays a large role and the weight dropped significantly. I wondered how I'd fare with a neutral grip barbell press, and really, this looks like the only way. Not that I wanna give up DB presses, I like them, but I'd like to be able to push some more weight now and then.

Then again, at $249..I don't think I have much choice.
    Using dry rotted rubber bands for tendons..

jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jprockjr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks good in the pics, how much they charge u for shipping?

the bar could be used for a modified bench press the grips are far enough apart (My experience with new york barbells, designs well thought out, ex. propper mechanics, hand positions etc. , made to build muscle.), being a tricep bar, if you use it for bench pressing, you won't be able to "roll" the bar off your chest like an olympic straight bar if caught in a bad situation.

price was $50 for shipping
    Last edited by chemmech; 07-11-2011 at 12:48 PM.