Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Nectar Flavor

Im making a new order for some protein powder and have decided to give Nectar a try. I was just wondering if anyone has experimented with the different flavors and have any input on what i should get. I was thinking about getting the apple flavor because that is the only flavor I have heard specific good things about. The only problem is that I cant find any websites that have it in stock at a decent price. Thanks for any input because I am almost out of protein so I need to place my order ASAP. All of the websites have the other flavors (Carrbiean Cooler and Very Cherry Berry) but I want to get the best flavor. I mix it with dextrose for post workout so it will be a nice treat for my sweet tooth while doing keto.
    THanks
    Last edited by Ryanmoe; 06-15-2003 at 01:36 AM.

doberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    carribean cooler is nice. very cherry berry kind of sucks. havent tried apple yet.