Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    Bump
    One more bump for any beginners browsing the forum who may have missed this thread. I'll try and write a new article hopefully quite soon.
    Fitness Blogger, Travel Agent, Forex Trader

Jich4Fitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I Am legend, I read your site its great straight forward I will definately start over and train my chest anew.
    If you can see my avatar pic, thats how my chest is shaped no matter how much i work it out, bench DB press etc the buttom is always round and inner chest don't exist, while the rest of my body is growing at a very steady pace. I always blamed it on genetics which I still believe is part true, because I have friends who do not hit the gym or barely do anything and just started working out are already surpassing my strength and size some with perfect shaped chest inner outer and lower like wtf man lol. I worked hard for 2 years this is the 3rd year almost half way.
    After reading your site, i recalled that most of my bench excersise have sort of a bad form, and maybe thats why its not growing.
    I will start training from pushups slowly hopefully it will help me out because my chest is lacking so much compare to my arms its insane if you see me in person, my arms are huge triceps are gigantic I can skullcrush 2 plates now ( from like 10lbs at first)

GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GNRX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love your site! Look forward to more articles. You seem to have good information delivered in a basic way, and a lot of the small facts that people screw up in their articles (i.e. incline "focuses" on upper chest, rather than incline "isolates" upper chest etc.) you seem to be getting right.

repped

i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jich4Fitness View Post
    Hi I Am legend, I read your site its great straight forward I will definately start over and train my chest anew.
    If you can see my avatar pic, thats how my chest is shaped no matter how much i work it out, bench DB press etc the buttom is always round and inner chest don't exist, while the rest of my body is growing at a very steady pace. I always blamed it on genetics which I still believe is part true, because I have friends who do not hit the gym or barely do anything and just started working out are already surpassing my strength and size some with perfect shaped chest inner outer and lower like wtf man lol. I worked hard for 2 years this is the 3rd year almost half way.
    After reading your site, i recalled that most of my bench excersise have sort of a bad form, and maybe thats why its not growing.
    I will start training from pushups slowly hopefully it will help me out because my chest is lacking so much compare to my arms its insane if you see me in person, my arms are huge triceps are gigantic I can skullcrush 2 plates now ( from like 10lbs at first)
    I strongly believe that with enough muscle mass, those things that you consider flaws (chest shape etc.) will become a non-factor. It's crucial that you have to be patient and NOT use your other body parts' growth as a benchmark for your chest. Sure, your arms may be growing quickly, but that doesn't mean your chest isn't growing. Most likely, it IS growing, but just verrrrry slowly, in comparison. If you train with proper form and your diet is good, I promise you that your chest will grow, but it might take 3 years rather than 3 months. I don't know about you, but I'd rather "earn" my ideal chest in 3 years of focus and determination, rather than give up after 3 months because the gains in that time frame were un-noticeable and therefore end up never having a good chest.

Originally Posted by GNRX3 View Post
    Love your site! Look forward to more articles. You seem to have good information delivered in a basic way, and a lot of the small facts that people screw up in their articles (i.e. incline "focuses" on upper chest, rather than incline "isolates" upper chest etc.) you seem to be getting right.

repped
    Thanks bro

Due to my work commitments, I haven't had any time recently to add new content to the site, but I will do my best to update it as soon as I have some free time.

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what happens if I dont drink a shake after I do 200 push ups?

Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    what happens if I dont drink a shake after I do 200 push ups?
    You spontaneously burst into flames

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    omfg!!!!!!!!

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More of a blog, but that's okay because I think you should treat it as such. I'd date your articles so people can see if it's regularly updated and whether or not they should bother coming back.