Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xcessive1's BodySpace

Someone post the heavenly blessed beauty copypasta for reps

Want to troll bish on fb and wanna use the heavenly blessed beauty copypasta.
    Saw a guy use one earlier today, if you can find said thread I will rep for a week.

Yes, I have used the search & couldnt find it.
    “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”

xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xcessive1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bump misc
    “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.”

Stats: 5'10", 212 lbs
    umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) umadphaggot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit umadphaggot's BodySpace
    This one is better.

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoDestroyingMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NoDestroyingMe's BodySpace
    ~~~FLORIDA GATORS CREW~~~

-MISC of Peace Empire Crew-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156779433

both made me lol...might try that, dont have anything to lose with this bish, if she even replies.

Originally Posted by autrefois View Post
    Hello heavenly blessed beauty Heather, whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting... good luck in your fitness goals in 09. Thank you for all your advice on the forums and in that email you sent me. Also, I put up some new progress pics, tell me what you think. Thanks again and have a great sunday evening and monday morning breakfast.
    nope wrong one, that one is on google^

Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Heracles26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Heracles26's BodySpace
    I can imagine myself walking in the sunset,
    holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of
    the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my
    body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while
    the moon rises high into the sky. The whole
    world is asleep, but I am the only one living a
    dream. The graceful peace, settling into my
    heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what
    it should feel like. This is how you're supposed
    to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we
    lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the
    stars become brighter and multiply. Soon
    enough, the dark sky is brightened by each
    star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand
    and lie in a moment of silence when all we can
    hear in the background is the calm waves alining
    upon the shore and the light night breeze. We
    make a wish and lie together in a few more
    moments, appreciating eachother for everything
    we are. We then both open our eyes to the
    diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as
    we then both turn to eachother, lying on our
    sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are
    looking into mine. I look at every inch of your
    body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once
    again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then
    begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is
    everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in
    all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted.
    You care for me like no one else has. I
    appreciate everything you've ever done for me,
    everything you've spent on me, everything
    you've said to me and everything you've felt for
    me. You are the only one I want. I am in love
    with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away
    in the eternity of time. You are different. You
    give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived
    visions of places I've never been or never knew
    existed, walking beside you in every one. It may
    be simple to state how I feel about you and say
    I love you a thousand times, but it is all too
    complex to fully give you the understanding of
    the meaning of the immense amount of love
    and appreciation I have for you. I tell you
    you're the one. You're everything anyone could
    ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my
    life. I love you. I then pause and look into your
    eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the
    moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm
    chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I
    watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and
    bring your body closer to me. Your face inching
    towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one
    deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I
    slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put
    your arms around me. I can feel your body heat
    and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips
    then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle,
    everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my
    thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little
    detail of every little existing idea, dream, form
    of all the words and feelings that I've developed
    for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We
    lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we
    both created together. As we slowly move our
    faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder
    and your arms around my body. The night had
    never seemed so bright and beautiful up until
    this day. It's like the world turned and
    everything completely changed. Everything was
    clear and I can actually breathe and feel each
    beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the
    blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel,
    hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand
    everything, in what now feels like what is
    heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling
    fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically
    content and that a perfect life and person can
    exist is far beyond anything I could have ever
    perceived. You are my savior and meaning for
    existance. I thank you for everything you will do
    and being there, always. We lie, staring into the
    sky feeling the air get colder as the night
    becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My
    body is filled with a warming sense of
    completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is
    fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream
    once again of having and sharing this same
    exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars
    slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and
    the light of the sun pierces through the sky,
    slowly rising as time repeats itself once again.
    But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn
    into a life that you feel you've lived every single
    day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I
    appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love
    you. I always will.

holy copypasta batman^

bump, someone's gotta have it.

fail thread is fail

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SQTFTW's BodySpace
    i would also like to know
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

Registered User & Abuser Magnumtripod's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 45
    Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Magnumtripod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Magnumtripod's BodySpace
    pure love unleashed is better
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

**Traditional Wet Shavers Crew**
    **Misc Pilot Crew**
    **Misc Zombie Response Team**
    **Misc Sink Urination Crew**
    **Misc Sink Ass Washer Crew**
    **Put Toilet Paper On My Own Toilet Seat Crew**
    **Slam My Jimmy Through Your Mouth Roof Crew**
    **13 Inch Chocolate Dragon Crew**

Stats: 6'0", 270 lbs
    Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Juturna67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Juturna67's BodySpace
    I ****ing subscribed to this thread OP. I subscribed to this thread because I was foreseeing vast amounts of ****ing pics and sh*t. I stayed up til 5 AM in the hopes of seeing that stupid fat ****ing whale of yours sucking that d. Now, instead of living vicariously through your **** you call a life, it's almost dawn and I haven't even seen one saggy pathetic milf tit. You call yourself a poster OP... well **** you. I've got a better chance of receiving a delivery from UPS on a Sunday you stupid ****.
    La Selección Mexicana
    Club America
    Chelsea FC
    Vitor Belfort

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SQTFTW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SQTFTW's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Juturna67 View Post
    I ****ing subscribed to this thread OP. I subscribed to this thread because I was foreseeing vast amounts of ****ing pics and sh*t. I stayed up til 5 AM in the hopes of seeing that stupid fat ****ing whale of yours sucking that d. Now, instead of living vicariously through your **** you call a life, it's almost dawn and I haven't even seen one saggy pathetic milf tit. You call yourself a poster OP... well **** you. I've got a better chance of receiving a delivery from UPS on a Sunday you stupid ****.
    aware.
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mangino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mangino's BodySpace
    This?

Dear heavenly blessed,

I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on POF and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

On dat skinny time iaintevenmad's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 155 lbs
    iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iaintevenmad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit iaintevenmad's BodySpace
    here's dat dere copypasta brah

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 619
    mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mybody001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mybody001's BodySpace
    here's my version of it

Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tovixz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tovixz's BodySpace
    In4 later use 8-)

gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gethoogebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on facebook and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Day1086 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Day1086's BodySpace
    sent her HBB copypasta from my real facebook
    ***Successfully Masturbates Under the Cape While Getting a Haircut Crew***

Boston Celtics
    Golden State Warriors
    Steph Curry GOAT. We are all Wetnesses
    UMass Amherst 2015

I been steph curry with the shot been cookin with the sauce chef curry with the pot