ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Professional Supplements I-Load/Karbolyn/DNP-X review and more

Big thanks to Professional Supps for hookin me up with this dope shirt, I-Load samples(a lot of servings) and 3 different flavors of Karbolyn, as well as DNP-X(looks awesome btw).

Here's a pic of the stash! The bag with the orange pills showing is the I-Load, as you can see they hooked it up with like 10 servings which is very generous

Here is some info on I-Load
    A ton of info here at their site, specifically on each individual ingredients mechanism http://www.professionalsupplements.n...ad/default.asp
    To buy I-Load click herehttp://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prosup/iload.html

What is I-LOAD™?

I-LOAD, short for “Insulin Load”, was designed to increase insulin sensitivity, and force carbohydrates, amino acids, creatine, and other anabolic nutrients into muscle tissue.
    Main benefits of I-LOAD™ Include:
    •Increase amino acid uptake in muscle tissue
    •Increase insulin receptor sensitivity
    •Increase glycogen storage in muscle tissue
    •Increase protein synthesis and DNA replication
    •Increase potassium uptake
    •Increase blood flow
    •Decrease breakdown of protein
    •Enhance nutrient partitioning

Thoughts on the profile
    The profile is similar to other nutrient partitioning supplements like Genomyx's Slin-Sane, both of which use Gymnama Sylyestre, but I-load has many other ingredients that are very interesting (and backed by studies to show their effectiveness). Here is info on that ingredient below.

Originating from India, Gymnema Sylvestre is known as gur-mar, or "sugar destroyer." Scientists think its active ingredients (gymnemic acids) protect the cells of the pancreas from free radical damage, allowing them to regenerate and produce insulin more effectively. A recent Harvard study indicates the Gymnema lowers blood sugar levels in Type I and Type II diabetics. At King's College in London, study stated that Gymnema acts by increasing cell permeability, therefore reducing insulin resistance. Studies have shown that gymnema can reduce glucose absorption from the intestine, help regulate blood sugar levels and lower the amount of glucose available to be stored as fat.
    When gymnema leaf is placed directly on the tongue, it eliminates the sensation of sweetness. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre perform two significant functions. First, they suppress blood glucose, especially after eating. Secondly, they are insulin tropic and promote insulin secretion. By this multi-pathway approach, Gymnema sylvestre proves a valuable aid in hyper-loading glucose into muscles.

First serving of I-Load

-I took 1 pill as directed preworkout, right before I ate a great pre-meal. Here is what I ate.

-A little more than 1 cup of Oats = 70g carbs
    -2 pieces of whole wheat toast= 27g carbs
    -Put a small spread of jam on the toast, and strawberries and 1 scoop of whey in my oatmeal. This gave ~100g complex carbs, and ~20-30g simple carbs as well. A total of around 130g carbs

Effects
    1. I noticed that I was able to finish my meal without a "bloating" feeling from eating so much carbs and oatmeal, which I normally get after consuming my pre-meal and it sucks if you know the feeling.
    2. Felt very full in the gym, as if my body had absorbed the nutrients from my preworkout meal more efficiently which is exactly what this supplement is designed for, got to love these supps that promote a favorable nutrient partitioning aspect.
    3. Strength was up and I increased reps on several lifts from last week, endurance was definately increased, and pumps were great. The "Full" feeling I spoke of in the 2nd note above is definately a thing to note.

I'm going to play around with I-load during the next week and see how everything goes. It seems that supplements that have this favorable nutrient partitioning effect always work better the more you use them, so it should be fun to experiment. Not sure if I should attempt the 2 pill dosage for "advanced users" since I am only ~165-168lbs at the moment, maybe a rep can chime in on that
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-10-2011 at 02:43 PM.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Karbolyn - Strawberry Popsicle flavor!!

Here is the first of three to come Karbolyn reviews.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prosup/karbolyn.html
    http://www.professionalsupplements.n...yn/default.asp]

Flavor: Strawberry Popsicle. Tasted amazing, straight up. I thought I was drinking a reformulated Gatorade or something.

Mixability: Flawlessly mixed in my blender bottle with 18oz. water after 15-20sec of shaking. Very fine particles, unlike waxy maize supps, etc. No problems at all here.

Effects: Nothing too drastic to say that I noticed here. I drank this post workout yesterday, but it definately was refreshing and nice to know that I was replenishing them glycogen stores with some good carbs for today's workout.
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-08-2011 at 05:59 PM.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a good review. I learned a lot. Good review indeed.

Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post
    That's a good review. I learned a lot. Good review indeed.
    Thanks man.

Wondering if taking I-load with a cheatmeal is a good idea...

Will post up more reviews in this thread during the week, as I continue to take I-Load and Karbolyn, and will take DNP-X tomorrow!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great review buddy, I love Karbolyn!

I gotta order some more...
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Professional Supplements PSbreaux's Avatar
    PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000)
    cheat meals are a great time to use I-LOAD for sure. or any large meal w lots of carbs.
    to answer question, you can use 2 I-LOAD, just make sure you use at least 90-100g carbs with it, or you may get a lil hypoglycemic. but if you have enough carbs you will jus look fuller and freakier. have fun!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100001547576812

Rest In Peace Art Atwood. I miss you and will carry on your strong legacy!
    MFKB

My guardian angle is bigger than yours...

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Great review buddy, I love Karbolyn!

I gotta order some more...
    hell ya, I'm going to try it preworkout soon.. loving it postworkout though.

Originally Posted by PSbreaux View Post
    cheat meals are a great time to use I-LOAD for sure. or any large meal w lots of carbs.
    to answer question, you can use 2 I-LOAD, just make sure you use at least 90-100g carbs with it, or you may get a lil hypoglycemic. but if you have enough carbs you will jus look fuller and freakier. have fun!
    How would you dose Karbolyn preworkout? I normally eat my big carb meal 1.5hrs prior to my workout, should I take karbolyn 60min prior to workout or along with my meal? And should I take 1 I-load prior to meal, then 1 more cap prior to karbolyn?

PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    hell ya, I'm going to try it preworkout soon.. loving it postworkout though.

How would you dose Karbolyn preworkout? I normally eat my big carb meal 1.5hrs prior to my workout, should I take karbolyn 60min prior to workout or along with my meal? And should I take 1 I-load prior to meal, then 1 more cap prior to karbolyn?
    you can take an i-load prior to your meal (with at least 50-60g carbs), and take another i-load 45 min pre workout, and 50g karbolyn 30 min pre workout. and you will have a sick pump and no bloat, all the carbs/nutrients will be slammed into your muscles.

MFKB

you can take an i-load prior to your meal (with at least 50-60g carbs), and take another i-load 45 min pre workout, and 50g karbolyn 30 min pre workout. and you will have a sick pump and no bloat, all the carbs/nutrients will be slammed into your muscles.
    Going to try that for tomorrows leg day. Will report back then.

Thumbs up DNP-X review

Yesterday I woke up and was extremely tried and my entire body was sore from hitting Upper Body power the day before, and Lower Body hypertrophy before that. Triceps, back, chest, shoulders, quads and hammies, all of them were fried. On that note, my dad asked me to go play 18holes of golf.. and I said I don't think I can I'm too sore!

Well I popped DNP-X and manned up and went to play some golf. Hours later, I still had very consistent energy, great focus on the golf course, no crash or any type of jittery like feelings. I sure did sweat quite a bit while warming up at the driving range though(a good thing)!.

Overall DNP-X was great and I wish I had more of it. I definately will buy this when I decide to go on a cut or need energy/focus enhancement during studying for school. Would recommend it for anyone looking for a fatburner/thermogenic/energy type supplement.
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-10-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Day 2 I-load

Day 2 with I-Load preworkout!!

I recently popped 1 I-Load cap before my preworkout carb meal.

Meal consisted of:
    1 and 1/4 cup oatmeal = ~70g complex carbs
    English muffin w/ jelly = ~40g
    1.5 scoops Whey= couple carbs

Notes: Was able to finish my meal a lot more easily than usually(same effect from my 1st dose of I-Load as well). No bloated feeling from consuming 100g+ carbs in one sitting.

I will also be trying Karbolyn preworkout, here in about 10-15 min(1 hr preworkout) as well. I have tryed my two other Karbolyn samples postworkout, and loved them so I figured I should try it preworkout as well, since it is my last sample!
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good review and reps for you

Dr suess in dis mofo
    I never rep back

Karbolyn Orange Burst review

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    good review and reps for you

Dr suess in dis mofo
    sup bro

I just mixed the Orange Burst flavor Karbolyn in about 12oz water with my Blender Bottle. It mixed flawlessly after 20-30sec shaking, no clumps and what not. That is the least of my concern though is mixibility, I care more about effects of the product and the flavor. Here is a pic of it above^

This flavor is very similar to Tang, the orange sugary drink you used to make as a child. Or even close to Sunny D orange juice. I'm sipping on it as I type this, and it is very easy to drink, refreshing even. This is why I loved drinking them post-workout, they are just damn good and it feels good to drink it... the brain loves glucose! Flavor 10/10. Just like the rest of the flavors. Probably one of the best orange flavored supplements I have tried, it is similar to C4 extreme's orange flavor... which I think is amazing.

I will report back after my workout in a couple hours, on how I feel the effects of I-Load and Karbolyn were on my workout.
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-10-2011 at 12:41 PM.

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup bro?

not much, L.I.V.I.N......U?
    I never rep back

not much, L.I.V.I.N......U?
    nothin to complain of.. doin work in the gym and in summer school. Get er done.

Bout go hit Lower Body Power day

Thumbs up

Just got back from the gym and had a very good workout.

Muscular endurance seemed to really be a strongpoint today, I worked out for a solid 2 hours and felt very good the entire time. The karbolyn and I-load definately did their job preworkout and aided in my lift.

Lower Body Power Routine today
    Only working sets listed below

4 sets of Front Squats
    5 sets of Leg Press
    5 sets of Box Squats
    2 sets Leg Extensions
    3 sets of Stiff Legged Deadlifts
    2 sets of Seated Leg Curls

Things to note from the PS supps I-Load + Karbolyn preworkout
    -I-Load seems to be great at aiding in digestion of very high carb meals, leaving no bloating, etc.
    -Muscular endurance was very strong in the gym
    -Pumps were solid from lifting today, legs well fully pumped and volumized, limped out of the gym.
    -Vascularity was noticeably increased in upperbody, I'm not one to have much vascularity in the lower body but it is developing slowly.

I still have yet to try 2 pills I-load with a preworkout meal... I don't want to overdue things. We'll see though, most likely will try it before the end of the samples.
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 07-10-2011 at 02:45 PM.

very nice! keep up the hard work in the gym!

MFKB

very nice! keep up the hard work in the gym!
    Forsure.

Back and Shoulders hypertrophy day next time with I-load.

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forsure.

Back and Shoulders hypertrophy day next time with I-load.
    Nice review man. Hey wheres my diet? lol

Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    Nice review man. Hey wheres my diet? lol
    I'll try and get that to you in the next day or 2 brah

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review bro.

I'm mad Jelly. I dropped out my show and now back to putting some size on and want some Karbolyn for post work bad. Idk if I can afford it right now though. That iload sounds good to. O need both it sounds like

I didn't even know we had pro supps on the boards

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    Nice review bro.

I'm mad Jelly. I dropped out my show and now back to putting some size on and want some Karbolyn for post work bad. Idk if I can afford it right now though. That iload sounds good to. O need both it sounds like

I didn't even know we had pro supps on the boards
    Thanks man. Hit up PSupps promo for their 2nd round of I-Load reviewing and try this sh*t out!!

Karbolyn is definately great.. flavors rock as well. Recommend it and I-Load forsure.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ummm, what can I say? This is what a review should look like!!! VERY nicely done bro!!!
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Ummm, what can I say? This is what a review should look like!!! VERY nicely done bro!!!
    very nicely done indeed!
    this is what we are looking for. (hint ,hint, guys for next promo, maybe add a bad A$$ video and win the next promo!)

MFKB

nothin to complain of.. doin work in the gym and in summer school. Get er done.

Bout go hit Lower Body Power day
    you doin laynes routine??

I just got back in from lower day
    I never rep back

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    muchos gracias

very nicely done indeed!
    this is what we are looking for. (hint ,hint, guys for next promo, maybe add a bad A$$ video and win the next promo!)
    thanks bro.

you doin laynes routine??

I just got back in from lower day
    ya dude, Phat routine workin well so far. it is a nice change of things as well.

just read through this again, very nice review! Oh ya might be why you won our promo. congrats, and enjoy the whole stack i sent you!

MFKB