dagans18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get big but stay lean?

Ive gained 40 pounds since last year but I feel most of its fat:/
    I feel skinny fat. Im plateauing so if you know you know any good workouts that be great!
    if you look at my pics can you tell me what I need to do to achieve that?
    Im looking to put on 20 pounds but also lose fat if possible.
    Im stronger than I look but hope soon to look and feel strong.
    Anything helps. Thanks!!

AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Answer: Just bulk and don't worry about fat gains.

bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dagans18 View Post
    Ive gained 40 pounds since last year but I feel most of its fat:/
    I feel skinny fat. Im plateauing so if you know you know any good workouts that be great!
    if you look at my pics can you tell me what I need to do to achieve that?
    Im looking to put on 20 pounds but also lose fat if possible.
    Im stronger than I look but hope soon to look and feel strong.
    Anything helps. Thanks!!
    You said to look at your pics, but you only have 1 pic, and I can't tell you anything based on that.

dagans18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bravesrule1 View Post
    You said to look at your pics, but you only have 1 pic, and I can't tell you anything based on that.
    I just made a profile today so idk how to put them on my profile except as my default

Registered User theproctologist's Avatar
    theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go buy jim wendler's 5/3/1 book.

vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500)
    you have your options

do cardio once a week
    continue bulk but more intense work out
    clean bulk

and so on
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It might just be in your head man. Don't worry about gaining some fat it will come with the territory, but also make sure to get your diet in check and incorporate some cardio on off days if you're worried about it. The mass comes first, then the awesome, perfectly proportioned, ripped body comes last!