phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oxy Elite Pro - quick question

Does it have any benefits besides curbing appetite?

In other words: is the primary effect that this product offers the fact it can serve to reduce food consumption?

I have had good results with it in the past, and am just curious.

Thank you!

sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro, seriously don't get Oxyelite Pro. I used it, and it does NOT reduce appetite AT ALL. All it does is make you sweat a tiny little bit more.

Save your money and buy some Bronkaid (behind the counter) and mofocking Caffeine pills (200mg at walgreens).
    Hi I'm sheebal
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had great results with it on a cut last year.

Though this time it kinda makes me feel a little weird (psychologically)and I still have an appetite (I love food and am always hungry). So.. I have a bottle and was just wondering if it does anything besides curb appetite.

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sheebal View Post
    Bro, seriously don't get Oxyelite Pro. I used it, and it does NOT reduce appetite AT ALL. All it does is make you sweat a tiny little bit more.

Save your money and buy some Bronkaid (behind the counter) and mofocking Caffeine pills (200mg at walgreens).
    I disagree. Maybe it hasn't worked for YOU, but for a lot of others, it did.
    It def worked for me! Take 1-2 pills on a empty stomach in the morning, and than another mid afternoon.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm on OEP right now. It kills my appetite. Gives me a pretty good boost in energy too

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm on it. Probably close to 30 days in, plus or minus a few. I can't say it curbs my appetite, because If I get hungry, I get hungry...but I do hold off on breakfast sometimes longer then normal. Definitely take 2 on an empty stomach. The first time I took it, I was blown away. Now I have a tolerance to it, but it still has a decent kick in the morning. I feel like when I'm dieting strong and consistent it is helping out good bit. Might be psychological.

Good luck and let me know how it works out if you decide to go with it. I'll probably post a mini report in my blog or something after another month.

ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It worked great for me...it really helped to suppress my appetite.
    Guest blog post on Suppversity
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/07/suppversity-student-spotlight-duong.html

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ddnguyen96 View Post
    It worked great for me...it really helped to suppress my appetite.
    You've been taking it since jan (the start of ur weightloss) ?

Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Learningtoeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been taking it for a while now...I have to cycle it though. Three weeks on/one week off, great results so far. I've cut a lot of fat and still putting on muscle.

As for appetite,I have to remind myself to eat because most days it controls my appetite very well. At first I went all day only eating breakfast and small snack because I just forgot to eat. (bad I know, since then I plan my meals)
    I love the results, so does the boyfriend =)

yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    I'm on OEP right now. It kills my appetite. Gives me a pretty good boost in energy too
    listen, i never post on here but im starting.. i jsut recently worked for a dietery supplement manufactuer in which we manufactuerd products for some of the biggest sports nutrition company out there and also start up buisnesses. Great job but left due to financial reasons and benefits.

DO NOT TAKE OXY ELITE or Jack3d. I know jack3d is a preworkout but ill tel you why i said that. These products contain an ingredient called 1-3 diamethalanine. This ingredient has already been banned overseas and will be n the USA. This ingredient is what make the product give you the results ou think you are seeing. there is no appetite suppressent either. The 1-3 diamehalanine constricts your blood vessels and your heart and in turn makes less blood flow get to your heart and can either make you feel terrible and or even land u in the ER. There is a bunch of stories i came across with these products and this ingredient. If you go to the ER and you look like you workout and say, i dont feel good i jsut left the gym im short of breath and my chest hurts, rifght away they say are you on jack3d.

there are alot of other options out there. Like drinking coffee or dieting correctly. Stay away from fatburners they are all marketing.. just like alot of the other products you and alot of other people are out there.

I would just pop some beta alanine tablets for endurance and give you that itch you may like from those powder drinks. and no water ;-) hope i helped a bit.

and i am not bashing anyone do what you want but all half those pre workouts are is gimicks. its marketing so you buy it and half of this **** your sucking down a bunch of maltodextrin and guzzling carbs. if you want high carbs its good but being this is a weight loss and cutting forum page you probably should stay away.
    Last edited by yanks4life; 07-07-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: also causes testicle shrinkage- if you dont belive me i have ex clients and people who experienced it.. google it :)

ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddnguyen96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by masud View Post
    You've been taking it since jan (the start of ur weightloss) ?
    Yup, I started taking it when I started my cut at the end of January and then have had a week break from it every 4 weeks or so.
    Guest blog post on Suppversity
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/07/suppversity-student-spotlight-duong.html

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yanks4life View Post
    listen, i never post on here but im starting.. i jsut recently worked for a dietery supplement manufactuer in which we manufactuerd products for some of the biggest sports nutrition company out there and also start up buisnesses. Great job but left due to financial reasons and benefits.

DO NOT TAKE OXY ELITE or Jack3d. I know jack3d is a preworkout but ill tel you why i said that. These products contain an ingredient called 1-3 diamethalanine. This ingredient has already been banned overseas and will be n the USA. This ingredient is what make the product give you the results ou think you are seeing. there is no appetite suppressent either. The 1-3 diamehalanine constricts your blood vessels and your heart and in turn makes less blood flow get to your heart and can either make you feel terrible and or even land u in the ER. There is a bunch of stories i came across with these products and this ingredient. If you go to the ER and you look like you workout and say, i dont feel good i jsut left the gym im short of breath and my chest hurts, rifght away they say are you on jack3d.

there are alot of other options out there. Like drinking coffee or dieting correctly. Stay away from fatburners they are all marketing.. just like alot of the other products you and alot of other people are out there.

I would just pop some beta alanine tablets for endurance and give you that itch you may like from those powder drinks. and no water ;-) hope i helped a bit.

and i am not bashing anyone do what you want but all half those pre workouts are is gimicks. its marketing so you buy it and half of this **** your sucking down a bunch of maltodextrin and guzzling carbs. if you want high carbs its good but being this is a weight loss and cutting forum page you probably should stay away.
    Can't even spell 1,3 dimeth right and you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. lol at testicular shrinking...gotta be the dumbest shiit I have read on these forums in a long time.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Can't even spell 1,3 dimeth right and you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. lol at testicular shrinking...gotta be the dumbest shiit I have read on these forums in a long time.
    My guess is he is talking about stim dick..... LOL! 1,3 Dimeth definitely does that to some people.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryands650x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive been taking it for 3 weeks now and it helps me get through my fasting. I take 1 in the morning until i hit my feeding window and i dont get hungry until after my work out. Works great in my opinion.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    My guess is he is talking about stim dick..... LOL! 1,3 Dimeth definitely does that to some people.
    Most likely, but the issue is he made it out to be EC + AAS in a single post when it's really just a slightly stronger stimulant than caffeine. Alarmist shiit gets on my nerves and it's what gets useful supplements that actually work banned (Novedex XT, 6-oxo, 11-oxo as some examples).
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most likely, but the issue is he made it out to be EC + AAS in a single post when it's really just a slightly stronger stimulant than caffeine. Alarmist shiit gets on my nerves and it's what gets useful supplements that actually work banned (Novedex XT, 6-oxo, 11-oxo as some examples).
    Agreed
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

brah, you can say what you want but i worked for a dietary supplement manufacturer. we get all the inside information regarding new ingredients and or old and we manufacture for the biggest companies in sports nutrition as well if you wanted to have your own formula manufactured. the testicle thing can be a case by case thing but 2 co workers came in saying the same thing and also said it was hard to cum during sex. you can google it if you want to see what people say about it. everyone is going to say somethign differnt i just thought to say it. we have daily meetings about all products and ingredients and what they do . im not bashing you or the product. Just product knowledge from working there.

as far as the **** about the blood constricting information that is true as well. im not talking out of my ass.

OP is probably a phaggot yepimonfire's Avatar
    yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phuture View Post

In other words: is the primary effect that this product offers the fact it can serve to reduce food consumption?

Thank you!
    yes, its a thermogenic and will increase energy expenditure. one of the only non ephedrine fat burners that is useful

hammy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyElite Pro

Originally Posted by phuture View Post

Thank you!
    I've been taking this supplement for a while now. I take it on an empty stomach once a day, first thing in the morning. It gives me energy all day and is so potent that I can only take it once per day or else I will forget to eat or be up all night. I also cycle it out with green tea to avoid insomnia. I'm not sure if this is a common side effect or if it is because I may just be a lightweight. I hope this helps! Good luck.
    Take care of what you HAVE before time makes you appreciate HAD...

-Woman up and Stay up!