sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Officially down to my last two weeks

Of my 3 month bulk. Given that this is the first time i've ever done a hypertrophy program the CORRECT way (diet biggest factor here), i'm hoping that i may have put on more than just 3 lbs of muscle, but even if i haven't, it's better than putting on none. I'm not gonna lie, i've definitely had a mild dirty bulk, i'm getting tired of the stomach but it's only two more weeks. And i really wanna see myself squat 315 by the end of it so that keeps me pushing through, even if it's only one rep!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...9f4646e8f4.jpg

This pic is from back in the end of April, roughly 139-140 lbs. Theoretically if i hit this weight again i should be looking leaner as long as i don't rush the fat loss process. Curious to know what my BF% looks like in that pic. I'm hoping that i won't have to go under 140 to have my abs showing. Think it'll be doable?

Btw this thread is pretty much just for motivation for my last 14 days and for BF estimate of the previous pic.

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think in the april pic you are around 13% BF. Also, yes if you have put on muscle over the last 3 months (and it sounds like you have) and get back down towards that weight you should most definately look leaner. The people with the best physiques have gone through numerous bulking and cutting sessions over a period of years. It appears you are on the right track.

You shold put pics up at the end of the bulk before you start the cut.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely, i will definitely have end-of-bulk pics. I did make a thread a week or two ago with pics, one of which is my current profile pic, so i won't be too far off from that. 13% was what i figured i was according to the measuring tape method, so i guess that method should be a pretty good one yet again.