Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    Because nobody posed that type of stylistic match-up. It's like throwing a bleeding paraplegic into a tank with a Shark. It doesn't mean Anderson is that great it just means Forrest just fit the bill to be destroyed.

For Christ sakes they set that fight up after two Anderson Silva stinkers against Maia and Leites so he could put on a show, not because they thought it would be competitive.
    Oh ok, you're right. They set up Griffin vs Silva just so Silva can put on a show and pwn Forrest. No one thought it would be competitive.

Besides you:
    Forrest has a legit chance. His pain tolerance is amazing. He's improved a lot from being just a brawler. I don't expect him to win, but I won't be surprised if he does
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Oh ok, you're right. They set up Griffin vs Silva just so Silva can put on a show and pwn Forrest. No one thought it would be competitive.

Besides you:
    I made a heat of the moment emotional prediction. I hate Anderson. I wanted him to lose so I rooted for Forrest.

The fact is that stylistically he was never going to win the fight. It was a fight to make Anderson look like the champ. That's exactly why it was set-up and that is exactly how it turned out. I'm sure you never made a lulzy prediction, but I'm not going to sift through 10,000 of your posts to find out. If exposing me brings you that much gratification, then you may just make a career out of it, because I make a lot of stupid, emotional predictions as do a lot of people.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I made a heat of the moment emotional prediction. I hate Anderson. I wanted him to lose so I rooted for Forrest.

The fact is that stylistically he was never going to win the fight. It was a fight to make Anderson look like the champ. That's exactly why it was set-up and that is exactly how it turned out. I'm sure you never made a lulzy prediction, but I'm not going to sift through 10,000 of your posts to find out. If exposing me brings you that much gratification, then you may just make a career out of it, because I make a lot of stupid, emotional predictions as do a lot of people.
    It's not that you're made a bad prediction. Everyone has. I had Big Nog beating Velasquez via domination. It's the fact that you're trying to discredit a win that was clearly impressive simply due to your Anderson hate, even though you initially thought the fight wouldn't be a blowout. You can look back on literally anyone's record and discredit wins in hindsight.

It was a legit and impressive win. End of story.

Also, your reasoning of Dana giving Silva and easy fight in Forrest to up his stock makes no sense. Forrest is a huge fan favorite and him getting utterly owned and basically give up definitely isn't something Dana wanted
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    It's not that you're made a bad prediction. Everyone has. I had Big Nog beating Velasquez via domination. It's the fact that you're trying to discredit a win that was clearly impressive simply due to your Anderson hate, even though you initially thought the fight wouldn't be a blowout. You can look back on literally anyone's record and discredit wins in hindsight.
    Fair enough

It was a legit and impressive win. End of story.
    But you cannot deny the stylistic nightmare that was apparent from the beginning of this fight. Especially if Forrest intended to keep the fight standing.

Also, your reasoning of Dana giving Silva and easy fight in Forrest to up his stock makes no sense. Forrest is a huge fan favorite and him getting utterly owned and basically give up definitely isn't something Dana wanted
    I think it does. Anderson had two boring fights, so Dana and Silva matched him up with Forrest. Why? Because they though it would be a War? Who has ever been in "war" with Anderson?

Forrest was going to throw and brawl and Anderson was going to counter and make him look stupid. Granted I don't think anyone expected pwnage of that magnitude, but Forrest getting destroyed was not out of the realm of possibility, in fact it was very evident.

Fair enough

But you cannot deny the stylistic nightmare that was apparent from the beginning of this fight. Especially if Forrest intended to keep the fight standing.

I think it does. Anderson had two boring fights, so Dana and Silva matched him up with Forrest. Why? Because they though it would be a War? Who has ever been in "war" with Anderson?

Forrest was going to throw and brawl and Anderson was going to counter and make him look stupid. Granted I don't think anyone expected pwnage of that magnitude, but Forrest getting destroyed was not out of the realm of possibility, in fact it was very evident.
    Yes, it was a terrible match up for Forrest looking back, and he had a dumb gameplan, but Forrest has been in there with the best of the best and no one has ever done that to him. Idk what Dana expected, but i'm pretty sure he didn't expect a fan favorite in Forrest to get totally outclassed and toyed with. No one expected the roflstomp which was about to happen, especially considering the fight was at 205. I'm a Silva fan and was nervous about this fight. I thought Forrest would be able to somewhat hold his own in there and take Anderson down, and even not get completely outclassed on the feet.

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    GSP > Silva
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because nobody posed that type of stylistic match-up. It's like throwing a bleeding paraplegic into a tank with a Shark. It doesn't mean Anderson is that great it just means Forrest just fit the bill to be destroyed.

For Christ sakes they set that fight up after two Anderson Silva stinkers against Maia and Leites so he could put on a show, not because they thought it would be competitive.
    Didn't Anderson fight Maia AFTER Griffin?
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    Didn't Anderson fight Maia AFTER Griffin?
    My mistake. I meant Cote.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    OH.... exactly what top contenders in the UFC MW division has Silva not faced? LOL cant wait to hear this??

Sherdog's MW Rankings
    #2 - Chael (he beat)
    #3 - Yushin (Facing next)
    #4 - Nate Marq (he beat)
    #5 Jacare - Not in UFC
    #7 Maia (he beat)
    Cote, Leites and Maia were not top contenders, hate to break it to you. You do realize those guys were the only MW title fights prior to him facing Chael and after he beat Hendo?

They were the "available" and hyped up guys. My point wasn't that Silva hasn't beaten top fighters. The point was recently he's almost been fed, part of it I guess wasn't necessarily his fault but for a while there Henderson and Marquardt should've had their rematch.

Hell even Vitor got the shot by beating Franklin but not facing anyone else.

All this isn't necessarily Silva's fault, just the way the cards fell but I just find it humorous that Silva is being made out to be this stud of a fighter with no weakness or fear while GSP is a boring lay and pray guy who is too scared to move up.

Anderson Silva moved up to fight 2 guys who fit very well into his style. How come he didn't move up to face someone like Rashad Evans?

Why can't GSP move up and fight some guys who have terrible takedown defense and bad BJJ off their back?

StrengthCampSociety ICEMANLIDDELL's Avatar
    ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You're really surprised that a wrestler thinks another wrestler would beat a striker?
    Couldnt agree more, I hope GSP wins, im a fan of his but anderson is a very good striker, i mean forrest got dropped, if that was even real, but serra didnt even hit him with a good one and he went down, serra has strong punches but compared to silva he is nothing, serra is lucky to be 175, anderson can get to 205, I see anderson coming out with a TKO round 2-3 but with GSP winning on scorecards

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT people know more about fighting, and Georges fighting ability than Matt Hughes.

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    ITT people know more about fighting, and Georges fighting ability than Matt Hughes.
    GSP has kicked me in the face before too.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    Matt Hughes knows as much about Anderson Silva's fighting ability as you do.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Matt Hughes ego would not allow him to say anything else.

I think GSP is just waiting for Silva to hit 40 before fighting him.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    Matt Hughes ego would not allow him to say anything else.

I think GSP is just waiting for Silva to hit 40 before fighting him.
    Female teen misc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cote, Leites and Maia were not top contenders, hate to break it to you. You do realize those guys were the only MW title fights prior to him facing Chael and after he beat Hendo?

They were the "available" and hyped up guys. My point wasn't that Silva hasn't beaten top fighters. The point was recently he's almost been fed, part of it I guess wasn't necessarily his fault but for a while there Henderson and Marquardt should've had their rematch.

Hell even Vitor got the shot by beating Franklin but not facing anyone else.

All this isn't necessarily Silva's fault, just the way the cards fell but I just find it humorous that Silva is being made out to be this stud of a fighter with no weakness or fear while GSP is a boring lay and pray guy who is too scared to move up.

Anderson Silva moved up to fight 2 guys who fit very well into his style. How come he didn't move up to face someone like Rashad Evans?

Why can't GSP move up and fight some guys who have terrible takedown defense and bad BJJ off their back?
    I agree somewhat with the second half of your post, but it's easy to say that the guys he fought at MW weren't the top guys. However, who SHOULD he have faced that he didn't? Nate kept losing title eliminators, and Hendo robbed Franklin and left the company after beating Bisping.

Originally Posted by ICEMANLIDDELL View Post
    i mean forrest got dropped, if that was even real,
    wat

Originally Posted by ICEMANLIDDELL View Post
    but serra didnt even hit him with a good one and he went down,
    again...wat
    Last edited by HardGainer82; 07-10-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    more importantly.. when's the last time GSP finished someone?
    Who cares? We are talking about who would win between A Silva and GSP not who has the most finishes.

Originally Posted by Gaash View Post
    Who cares? We are talking about who would win between A Silva and GSP not who has the most finishes.
    There's no point, haters gonna hate, GSP's not gonna lose.

Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    If only GSP had the same belief in his ability to beat Anderson as you do, then we might actually have a chance of seeing the fight instead of two years of GSP awkwardly fumbling through his words as he continuously makes excuses as to why he can't take the fight.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's not act like Anderson Silva is some kind of tough guy who takes on anyone put in front of him. He picked his opponents at 205 and hasn't tried to go up since. Also why is it we didn't see Silva go to the ground with Leites or Maia? He taunted the both of them and told them to get up, so if he's so great why not beat them anywhere?

Just because a fighter knows his limitations doesn't mean he's a bad fighter or that he's scared. He just knows what gives him the best chance to win.

Which of you want to go into a situation where you likely lose or get your ass kicked?

GSP facing Silva isn't that smart for him. Outside of the obvious p4p #1 ranking it provides the winner and other bragging rights there isn't much there. I doubt they'd fight for the belt and obviously GSP has less chance to win since the fight starts on the feet and he has to work to get Anderson down. If the fight started on the ground the odds obviously go in GSP's favor.

And yes there is probably only one way for GSP to win and that's via decision. He's a smart guy, this fight really needs to make sense for him. He has endorsements, his image and other things at stake.

With the odds being so against him I can understand why he's stalling and avoiding the fight. And let's be honest here outside of Dan Hardy GSP has fought worthy #1 WW contenders. Can the same be said about Anderson? Patrick Cote? Thales Leites? Demian Maia?

Who really should be moving up here?
    Kosheck was a #1 contender? Also, when you tell people that you want to clean the house of the WW division, and then take on the next weight class champion.........

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    He's not gonna lose because its never gonna happen, "Errrrrrr, uhhhhhhh, sorry for my performance, not gonna move up a weight class right now."

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol. I love it. I can't wait for this fight to happen and GSP to pound Silva into the canvas for 5 rounds and then see all the wonderful excuses for what anyone with any MMA knowledge can see is a very realistic (if not likely) outcome to say the least.

mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    love it hahahaha

another pacquiao vs maywether deal.

the fight everyone wants to see but the same fight that will end one fighters growing legacy.

GSP is imo a greater athlete in terms of speed, explosiveness, and pure strength then Silva.

with that being said Silva is the more dynamic striker and has more faith in his ability to finish any fighter. Silva is the better striker and has better Jits.

I think this fight will happen when GSP has nothing too lose and it will be a snoozer. lots of circling around as GSP respects Silva's hands and as Silva respect's GSP TD. I could see this being 40-60 in favor of Silva by virtue of the fact that Silva has proven he can win a fight anywhere at anytime. Too say either fighter would "dominate" the other is ludicrous. GSP has only been finished twice and the Serra fight was a fluke and you should all know that much.

lol. I love it. I can't wait for this fight to happen and GSP to pound Silva into the canvas for 5 rounds and then see all the wonderful excuses for what anyone with any MMA knowledge can see is a very realistic (if not likely) outcome to say the least.
    Are you being sarcastic?

Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you know what GSP is capable of moreso than GSP himself?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?
    Actually no, I'm not.

Actually no, I'm not.
    Damn bro, that was an easy way out for you there and you chose not to take it. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    So you know what GSP is capable of moreso than GSP himself?
    I know travis lutter took Silva down and mounted him. Marquardt had him side controlled, so did hendo, etc.

I know travis lutter took Silva down and mounted him. Marquardt had him side controlled, so did hendo, etc.
    And they all got finished. Your point?

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    And they all got finished. Your point?
    His point is do you see anderson subbing gsp honestly? Because its a proven fact that anyone with decent wrestling gets anderson down.