patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this stack ok?

Alright, well I know I have made A LOT of posts on here lately, so I am sorry for that, but I have been searching the forums and have not found much information that relates to me, so I would really appreciate the help with the stack that I have sitting in my cart. I am currently 15 and weight about 127 and I am 5' 6. I have gotten off a cutting/weight loss plan, and I am working my way over to body building, however I still have some stomach fat that I am still trying to lose along with that. Here is that stack that I plan on taking.

MultiVit: One A Day Teen Advantage (Switching to OptiMen when that bottle is gone)
    NOW Omega-3
    NOW Green Tea Extract
    ON Creatine (Micronized)
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Caesin Protein

I would like to know if this stack would be a good stack, and thanks for the help in advance!

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep it simple like this for a while.

adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you switch your multi, you would be better off switching to orange triad.

patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick1359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah thats what people have been saying around here I have found out, and I am thinking about doing the orange triad instead of the OptiMen. However, I am not sure on the dosage, would I take ALL 6 throughout the day, or would I be better off taking maybe 3 through out the day (and same for OptiMen, maybe 2 instead of 3)? Also, I have only used the Whey, Caesin, and MultiVit. The Omega-3, green tea, and Creatine are going to be new for me. So is there any tips or advice when taking these (especially creatine)? I already drink over a gallon a day because I heard you need lots of water with creatine.

I also forgot to mention, by my stupid mistake, I purchased some cellucor c4 which I know see is not necessary for me yet, so I am just going to finish off the tub but not buy it again because I would hate to waste it!

ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by patrick1359 View Post
    MultiVit: One A Day Teen Advantage (Switching to OptiMen when that bottle is gone)
    NOW Omega-3
    NOW Green Tea Extract
    ON Creatine (Micronized)
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Caesin Protein
    Only changes I would make would be switching to Orange Triad, as previous person stated, and taking NOW Ultra Omega-3 as opposed to just Omega-3. Higher EPA/DHA concentrations.

Make sure you just pick up a cheap mono like this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html

Looks good man. No need to go over the top at your age.

EDIT:
    However, I am not sure on the dosage, would I take ALL 6 throughout the day, or would I be better off taking maybe 3 through out the day (and same for OptiMen, maybe 2 instead of 3)?
    Orange Triad calls for 6 tablets per day. Dosing them 2-2-2 or 3-3 both work, up to you.

The Omega-3, green tea, and Creatine are going to be new for me. So is there any tips or advice when taking these (especially creatine)?
    The timing of these is irrelevant. Creatine can be taken at any time during the day, personally, I just toss it in my shaker post-workout. With the fish oil and green tea, just spread them out throughout the day for best absorption.
    Last edited by ars5584; 07-06-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    We are...

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah thats what people have been saying around here I have found out, and I am thinking about doing the orange triad instead of the OptiMen. However, I am not sure on the dosage, would I take ALL 6 throughout the day, or would I be better off taking maybe 3 through out the day (and same for OptiMen, maybe 2 instead of 3)? Also, I have only used the Whey, Caesin, and MultiVit. The Omega-3, green tea, and Creatine are going to be new for me. So is there any tips or advice when taking these (especially creatine)? I already drink over a gallon a day because I heard you need lots of water with creatine.

I also forgot to mention, by my stupid mistake, I purchased some cellucor c4 which I know see is not necessary for me yet, so I am just going to finish off the tub but not buy it again because I would hate to waste it!
    OT would be used 3 capsules twice a day. Omega-3 and green tea just follow the dosing instructions, they are good for health but you won't really notice any huge changes. Creatine is sometimes loaded for faster saturation but you don't need to. I think 5g a day or something will be fine. I honestly don't remember but it will be on the label. Drink lots of water, more than a gallon.

Pre-workouts aren't necessary but they don't hurt either. I don't really think teens need them, I'm not the biggest fan but I use them every once in a while.

ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    Creatine is sometimes loaded for faster saturation but you don't need to. I think 5g a day or something will be fine. I honestly don't remember but it will be on the label. Drink lots of water, more than a gallon.
    Also this ^^

3-5 grams of creatine per day. No need to load. Take on both lifting and off days.
    We are...

Yeah, as I said, I purchased the Cellucor C4 by my own stupid mistakes. So I hate to just throw it away, so I am just going to use it on the days that is feel like shiz and that will probably make that PWO last a year haha!

For water, I get 20 cups a day minimum and I usually go over, so that works out to over a gallon. And on the creatine, is that AllMax stuff higher quality or equal quality to ON Creatine? I want to make sure I get some high quality stuff along with price too!

As everyone has been saying on here, looks like I am going to OT for the MultiVit then because I have heard this on multiple forums.

Is the Ultra Omega-3 really needed though? Or would that just be a boost to what I am about to buy? And with the last of my stomach fat, well is there anything I could do about that as far as supps go? Maybe throw in some CLA? (I am at 16% BF)

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this stack. Simple and shown to work.
    I'd switch over to orange triad on the next order, just like the above have stated.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, as I said, I purchased the Cellucor C4 by my own stupid mistakes. So I hate to just throw it away, so I am just going to use it on the days that is feel like shiz and that will probably make that PWO last a year haha!

For water, I get 20 cups a day minimum and I usually go over, so that works out to over a gallon. And on the creatine, is that AllMax stuff higher quality or equal quality to ON Creatine? I want to make sure I get some high quality stuff along with price too!

As everyone has been saying on here, looks like I am going to OT for the MultiVit then because I have heard this on multiple forums.

Is the Ultra Omega-3 really needed though? Or would that just be a boost to what I am about to buy? And with the last of my stomach fat, well is there anything I could do about that as far as supps go? Maybe throw in some CLA? (I am at 16% BF)
    The CLA isn't going to do much. Omega 3 is for general health. Allmax is equal quality to ON (both Creapure).

Don't worry about that bit of stomach fat. I'm pretty sure we've told you many times to just focus on muscle building. We're the same height, and I am pretty sure that "stomach fat" is just from a lack of muscle in the area. So just eat and lift.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

And on the creatine, is that AllMax stuff higher quality or equal quality to ON Creatine? I want to make sure I get some high quality stuff along with price too!

Yes, AllMax is good quality. Can't go wrong with it or the ON mono.

And no, the Ultra Omega-3 isn't necessary but it's a step-up from Omega-3. Higher concentration in Ultra = Less pills to take.
    We are...

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    The CLA isn't going to do much. Omega 3 is for general health. Allmax is equal quality to ON (both Creapure).

Don't worry about that bit of stomach fat. I'm pretty sure we've told you many times to just focus on muscle building. We're the same height, and I am pretty sure that "stomach fat" is just from a lack of muscle in the area. So just eat and lift.
    Alright, well Ill just keep prayin that it goes away with all my workouts!

I am guessing either way with the creatine then too, either ON or AllMax then. And seems that everyone says this is a good stack then, I think I am going to continue through with it! Except changing the multi to OT.

Edit:
    Also, with the CLA, yes? no? waste?

Anyone else agree with the other post about going to Ultra Omega-3 instead of just regular Omega-3? I mean I am just going to take the recommended dosage.
    Last edited by patrick1359; 07-06-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: adding

I am guessing either way with the creatine then too, either ON or AllMax then. And seems that everyone says this is a good stack then, I think I am going to continue through with it! Except changing the multi to OT.

Edit:

Anyone else agree with the other post about going to Ultra Omega-3 instead of just regular Omega-3? I mean I am just going to take the recommended dosage.
    CLA = waste. Omega 3 vs Ultra isnt really going to make a big difference

TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Edit:

No on the CLA. And yes on the Ultra Omega-3. Higher concentration of epa/dha. So you don't have to take as many pills (should be 2g epa/dha per day).
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    CLA = waste. Omega 3 vs Ultra isnt really going to make a big difference
    ok, well that sounds good then!

No on the CLA. And yes on the Ultra Omega-3. Higher concentration of epa/dha. So you don't have to take as many pills (should be 2g epa/dha per day).
    Wow didnt know I needed that much!

Wow didnt know I needed that much!
    And if you eat a bunch of fish in a day, don't worry about it.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    I like this stack. Simple and shown to work.
    I'd switch over to orange triad on the next order, just like the above have stated.
    Thanks for the OT recommendations guys

Also get rid of casein and green tea (unless you want the antioxidant support)
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Well I dont eat much fish, because are I live in, fish prices are through the roof.

And yes, I have heard many positive things about OT!

I am going to keep the caesin because it is going to add some weight to my muscles and I actually think the antioxidant support from green tea is a positive thing, so I plan on keeping both.

Well I dont eat much fish, because are I live in, fish prices are through the roof.

And yes, I have heard many positive things about OT!

I am going to keep the caesin because it is going to add some weight to my muscles and I actually think the antioxidant support from green tea is a positive thing, so I plan on keeping both.
    You don't need the casein. You can just get whey and save some money. Or eat more food (preferably food).

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't need the casein. You can just get whey and save some money. Or eat more food (preferably food).
    Either of these are better options
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Well I would take the caesin before bed on a workout day, and add a boost to my protien, otherwise I would try to get all my protein from whole foods, but its not always the easieset thing. I have heard of eating cottage cheese :/ before bed, but I dont really like it, however, ***e total 0 greek yogurt is pretty tasty, would this be a replacement? (its not cheap though)

***e should say f a g e
    Last edited by patrick1359; 07-06-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: word was edited

Well I would take the caesin before bed on a workout day, and add a boost to my protien, otherwise I would try to get all my protein from whole foods, but its not always the easieset thing. I have heard of eating cottage cheese :/ before bed, but I dont really like it, however, ***e total 0 greek yogurt is pretty tasty, would this be a replacement? (its not cheap though)

***e should say f a g e
    You dont need to have anything before bed, hit your macros during the day and you will be fine
    Controlled Labs Warder

***e should say f a g e
    I've never worried about pre-bed nutrition.

huh strange, a lot of people seemed to do the caesin protein thing. I still think it would be beneficial as it is a slower digesting protein, but maybe I am wrong here. Well are you saying whey protein shakes alone are all I need?

And for Post Workout does whey protein and a sandwich cover it? Or should I go for much more food?

huh strange, a lot of people seemed to do the caesin protein thing. I still think it would be beneficial as it is a slower digesting protein, but maybe I am wrong here. Well are you saying whey protein shakes alone are all I need?

And for Post Workout does whey protein and a sandwich cover it? Or should I go for much more food?
    Whey is all you need (or possibly a blend). Lots of people do the straight casein because it is old bodybuilding mantra

for postworkout, whatever you feel like eating honestly. If you can get it in with a sandwich fine, if you like the shake added in, go for it
    Controlled Labs Warder

yeah thats what I am talking about haha. That blend of protein, I was interested to know more about what all these blended protein shakes are or post workout meal replacements, because as far as I was concerned I was to take whey post workout and caesin before bed or as a snack.

yeah thats what I am talking about haha. That blend of protein, I was interested to know more about what all these blended protein shakes are or post workout meal replacements, because as far as I was concerned I was to take whey post workout and caesin before bed or as a snack.
    There have been some studies that suggest a blend may be more beneficial than straight whey postworkout. I dont believe this is fully confirmed (someone correct me if Im wrong).

Either way, I dont believe it will give you a significant advantage over straight whey or even real food
    Controlled Labs Warder

Well depending on that note then, any products out there that would be better than my whey, or should I just stay with the whey?

Sucks that I thought I had my stack down but now it may be changing again.

Bump
    any ideas as far as the proteins go?