Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mick477 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stomach Pains

I have had the same problem with protein drinks for over 20 years. ANY protein powder I have purchased that I had to mix myself has given me that sharp intense pain almost hospital bound. I have mixed them with water or milk or ice or fruit with or without blender. The only thing that works is buying the pre-made drinks in bottles already. No stomach issues at all but can be expensive compared to buying the powder alone. I hope this helps you.

lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe try Combat or Myofusion Probiotic - could be easier on your stomach. Also, is your protein intake (170g) coming from shakes? Or total from shakes and food?
    http://www.sixpacksmackdown.com
    Twitter: @lucasrayd

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lucasrd View Post
    Maybe try Combat or Myofusion Probiotic - could be easier on your stomach. Also, is your protein intake (170g) coming from shakes? Or total from shakes and food?
    You listed two different whey concentrates, if anything this guy would want an isolate.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

damankas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jdm9499 View Post
    Yup, I get serious stomach pains/cramps from proteins that are Whey Protein Concentrates. Pains that put me in a fetal position for 10min+. I didn't realize it was the powder, and later with the help from others here on the forums, narrowed it down the the WPC. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, and can eat some ice cream, cheese, no larger than an 8oz. glass of milk and some cottage cheese with no worries of any real stomach problems, but when it comes to downing a protein shake that has WPC, I'm done for. The whole day is ruined with agonizing pains and extreme bloating.

I'm now waiting for a tub of Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro to arrive today, and am going to give this one a shot. Many have suggested this, and or Isolates. Give it a try and see how your stomach accepts an Isolate.
    Hey I know this is an old post but I had to ask how things have progressed. I have be recently in the last five months tried to isolate what my problem with certain foods are. What you said about dairy is exactly how i feel. spot on. I think I've narrowed down that I can't have any eggs and I've avoided gluten and dairy for about two weeks now. I've had a slice of cheese here and there and it really hasn't given me any stomach issues after I've eaten it. But I'm wondering if is there anything you would say now looking back that you would recommend me trying. thanks