Thread: Choosing a pwo

valdmaister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Choosing a pwo

Hey,
    so after trying craze the supplement praised by everyone and not getting any kind of effects from it (no physical or mental), I'm looking for something that wouldn't just leave my ass sore from the hemorrhoids it gave me.
    I am not a naturally energetic person although I am 18 years old. I never take caffeine nor have I ever taken any other pwo's. I started with one scoop of craze and felt nothing, so I took two and got the same result, even with an empty stomach. So I think I'm just going to throw my craze tub in a bin and seek for something else, anyone has any similar experience?

Thanks guys, it's my first post here and I hope ill get plenty more. Seems like a nice community.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by valdmaister View Post
    Hey,
    so after trying craze the supplement praised by everyone and not getting any kind of effects from it (no physical or mental), I'm looking for something that wouldn't just leave my ass sore from the hemorrhoids it gave me.
    I am not a naturally energetic person although I am 18 years old. I never take caffeine nor have I ever taken any other pwo's. I started with one scoop of craze and felt nothing, so I took two and got the same result, even with an empty stomach. So I think I'm just going to throw my craze tub in a bin and seek for something else, anyone has any similar experience?

Thanks guys, it's my first post here and I hope ill get plenty more. Seems like a nice community.
    Yeah, sometimes it takes trying several products until you find one that really works well for you personally.

I have had good success with 1MR, Animal Rage and CL's White Flood.

I haven't tried Craze yet, but it's on my list... trade?

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try ErgoPump yet?

I think you will find both the physical and mental effects you are looking for
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fierce Domination should likely get you buzzing and provide a heck of a pump.

Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try nitraflex by gat or whiteflood both are very clean taste good. Give good pumps and good stim

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps try Focus xt~ available in a non-stim or stimmed version (7 different flavors)

edit: can be found for $20-22

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out Volatile by Formutech Nutrition will give you the Pumps and the focus you want.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa.../volatile.html

Just curious you look in this supp section. depending where you bought it it could be fake or a bad batch not sure on what it was exactly.
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do you guys know about Labrada's PWO? Just ordered it and I'm hoping I didn't waste my $$$.

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For a swift kick in the ass I like AC/G3 and White Flood. Right now I'm mixing Fuel Pump Insanity and Jack3d (original), it's pretty hardcore, but I liked the others better.

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try Maximize from Iforce if you want a really strong stimulant feel. Try White Flood if you want a real clean smooth feel. Most people love craze so be careful, supposedly there are fakes going around, you may want to get some pics to Sldge to confirm you got real Craze cause 97% of users love that product!!
    Last edited by Adizzle1; 11-09-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IForce Maximize + HemaVol is a damn good stack. Love it. You can also look into ProSups Mr.Hyde for a really strong stimulate or Dr.Jekyll for a light stim pre.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey,
    so after trying craze the supplement praised by everyone and not getting any kind of effects from it (no physical or mental), i'm looking for something that wouldn't just leave my ass sore from the hemorrhoids it gave me.
    I am not a naturally energetic person although i am 18 years old. I never take caffeine nor have i ever taken any other pwo's. I started with one scoop of craze and felt nothing, so i took two and got the same result, even with an empty stomach. So i think i'm just going to throw my craze tub in a bin and seek for something else, anyone has any similar experience?

Thanks guys, it's my first post here and i hope ill get plenty more. Seems like a nice community.
    try to find a pwo that still has 1,3 dmaa in it.
    I wanna get Jacked!

PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PitBull105572 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

When trying craze I discovered the same thing... and as Id been through two different tubs of PWO (now banned) before this, I wondered if it was just my tolerance levels. I reccomend sticking with it, and letting your body adapt to it. After a few weeks craze worked better for me, not as well as my freinds who went crazy off 1 scoop. I neglected to mention I also raised my dosage for a few weeks (I dropped it back down to about 2.5 which worked best for me) I dont reccomend this... But if you are determined on finishing your product which cost you hard earned money, it may be worth the risk.Mesomorph is a good one especcially if your relativley new to PWO, not because it isnt powerful, but you dont need to raise or lower the dosage and it doesnt get weaker over time. Hope that helps

valdmaister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, there's so many different pwos to choose from, I'll have to take a good look at them. I would stick to craze until I have finished the current tub to see if it starts kicking in at some point, but I'm pretty sure that was the cause of some nasty hemorrhoids. I read about some fake batches of craze too, but the place where I got it from is legit. Cheers for all the help and suggestions!

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you bought it from bb.com you can return it I'm talking about your craze btw.

Try neurocore by muscletech I think it's bogo right now