Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

>>> ANS Performance PRO Thermogenic DIABLO - Logging Opportunity - TO HELL WITH FAT

This is your change to try a full 60 serving tub of DIABLO Pro-Thermogenic in delicious Electric Lime before anyone else! We are looking for 10 (ten) loggers looking to take their physiques to the next level and give this incredible product a good run.

What's in DIABLO and how does it work?
    DIABLO delivers the ultimate synergy in fat loss ingredients together for the first time in one delicious product. Never before has a product been designed to enhance the release of fat from stubborn fat storage cells and transport it to cells to be burned off as energy, using 6 key mechanisms of action.

DIABLO targets stubborn visceral and subcutaneous fat using an incredible synergy of proven ingredients that increase fat breakdown, improve fat transport to the mitochondria and elevate fat utilization for energy and heat via thermogenesis. You can literally feel your body-heat rising as it targets and destroys stubborn fat.

Don't let fat hold your physique hostage, it's time to say 'to hell with fat' and destroy it with DIABLO.

HOW TO WIN:
    Going to keep it as simple as possible. Tell us why you want to try DIABLO and how you feel it can help you meet your goals. For bonus consideration - mention how any one of the ingredients works

RULES:
    Gotta be 18 and over. U.S. address only. Promo will close on Wednesday November 27 and winners will be selected and product shipped by the end of next week.

ANS Performance
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans-performance.html

RITUAL * DIABLO * AMINO HP * DILATE * N-PRO * CREXCEL * FORTITUDE * HIT

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Huge fan of these types of products. I want to try this to aid in 10-15lbs of additional fat loss (not scale pounds). Was going to hop on another powdered thermo but then you guys launched this.

Extra credit: Olive Leaf Extract - Enhances T3 levels as well as a bunch of other stuff.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DTrain is IN!

First come first serve here people....you know you're just browsing at work anyways

ANS Performance

samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u know i am a dilate and hit fan branco. hope u have checked my review on dilate on SR
    wish u could ship 1 out of U S

Originally Posted by samit View Post
    u know i am a dilate and hit fan branco. hope u have checked my review on dilate on SR
    wish u could ship 1 out of U S
    Send me a PM Samit with your address...I'll see what I can do You are certainly a great customer.

ANS Performance

bighulk82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

burn baby burn

I've been looking into a good pre workout that aides in the destruction of my fat....diet is good...now to get back to weight training need all the help I can get.. I've heard about carninite and green coffee...not sure how they work something about making fat cells available for energy...all I know is that I need to burn this fat to hell! Help a brahtha out brah.

samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Braco1 View Post
    Send me a PM Samit with your address...I'll see what I can do You are certainly a great customer.
    thats great mate . pm u my address

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN!

I am doing a cutting/re-comp for the next 4-6 weeks and anything that can help me towards my goals would be great. I am a big fan of Alphamine but due to the recent recall, I have been looking for an alternative fatburner in powder form that I can sip on during my fasting period.

Big fan of GCB which has decent thermogenic and GDA properties, as far as I know.

branco ur inbox is full . pm cannot go
    will pm in SR too

branco ur inbox is full . pm cannot go
    will pm in SR too
    Sorry - thanks for letting me know, i just emptied it. I got your message at SR though! Thanks!

ANS Performance

Originally Posted by lauhpurush View Post
    IN!

I am doing a cutting/re-comp for the next 4-6 weeks and anything that can help me towards my goals would be great. I am a big fan of Alphamine but due to the recent recall, I have been looking for an alternative fatburner in powder form that I can sip on during my fasting period.

Big fan of GCB which has decent thermogenic and GDA properties, as far as I know.
    Looking good...I think DIABLO can certainly replace Alphamine for you...

ANS Performance

Originally Posted by bighulk82 View Post
    I've been looking into a good pre workout that aides in the destruction of my fat....diet is good...now to get back to weight training need all the help I can get.. I've heard about carninite and green coffee...not sure how they work something about making fat cells available for energy...all I know is that I need to burn this fat to hell! Help a brahtha out brah.
    Thanks for the entry! Keep working at it and keep contributing to the community here. What are you goals?

ANS Performance

Feel the burn with DIABLO! Literally for hours you will have waves of body heat hitting you...increased core temperature and incredible energy and focus.

ANS Performance

I guess everybody is bulking before Thanksgiving

ANS Performance

I guess everybody is bulking before Thanksgiving
    can send more to me then

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would like to try. Just start my RPS Feb 2014 meet log. Think will be a great addition to my stack.

can send more to me then
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great Opp here!!!
    ANS Performance Representative

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently 170-175 lbs with 30% BF

My goal weight is to be around 150-155 lbs. I need all the help I can get.

I would love to try this out, but I have one question. Can I take this as a regular supplement? I think that if I were to try this out, I would take it in my early mornings during work to keep me energized, instead of as preworkout. Also since it has caffeine, I'd rather take it in the mornings.

Aframomum melegueta is part of the ginger family. Aframomum melegueta extract helps with weight loss by promoting faster body metabolism.
    Last edited by yenshadows22; 11-23-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: adding info

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post
    I am currently 170-175 lbs with 30% BF

My goal weight is to be around 150-155 lbs. I need all the help I can get.

I would love to try this out, but I have one question. Can I take this as a regular supplement? I think that if I were to try this out, I would take it in my early mornings during work to keep me energized, instead of as preworkout. Also since it has caffeine, I'd rather take it in the mornings.

Aframomum melegueta is part of the ginger family. Aframomum melegueta extract helps with weight loss by promoting faster body metabolism.

Since I couldn't find DIABLO in the BB Store, I checked it out on your website. My question is answered and I would love to try this out.

rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000) rnrice20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd be willing to test Diablo out. I am working on dropping my body fat percentage from 19% to 10%. This would help increase metabolism and energy.

Green coffee bean extract can help boost metabolism.
    Gain/CUT: CUT
    Bench: 240x7
    Squat: 380x8
    Current Log(s):
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152684793&highlight=rnrice20

Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Call It Karma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know I am pretty new around here and don't have a lot of posts, but I would LOVE to log this for you guys! I've been wanting to try a fat burner I only have like 2-3% left to burn to hit my goal! Hope you consider me!

Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post
    Since I couldn't find DIABLO in the BB Store, I checked it out on your website. My question is answered and I would love to try this out.
    We'd love to help you out - and yes of course you can sip on DIABLO all day if you like. That's actually my preferred way to use it. Early morning coffee replacement and I drink it at my desk. 2 scoops in the morning and 1-2 in the afternoon. I find it incredible that just sitting at my desk I can feel the sweats come on and the thermogenic response.

ANS Performance

Originally Posted by rnrice20 View Post
    I'd be willing to test Diablo out. I am working on dropping my body fat percentage from 19% to 10%. This would help increase metabolism and energy.

Green coffee bean extract can help boost metabolism.
    I think DIABLO will certainly help accelerate you toward your goals...if diet is on point nothing will stop you!

ANS Performance

Let's get a few more entries today and we can wrap this up....I'm too trigger happy to get some DIABLO in your hands It's just that good.

ANS Performance

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ready to roll. Let's get this party start it!!!

Let's get a few more entries today and we can wrap this up....I'm too trigger happy to get some DIABLO in your hands It's just that good.
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

I'm excited to try this.

Looking mighty good for the entrants so far

ANS Performance

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This looks really promising!

I am coming off of a log for another fat burner, and have tried quite a few. I'd like to burn a bit more fat, so this looks awesome!

Higenamine is a Beta(2) adrenergic agonist, which means that it works in a similar mechanism as Ephedrine. This means that it has potential to be a fat burning ingredient.

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    This looks really promising!

I am coming off of a log for another fat burner, and have tried quite a few. I'd like to burn a bit more fat, so this looks awesome!

Higenamine is a Beta(2) adrenergic agonist, which means that it works in a similar mechanism as Ephedrine. This means that it has potential to be a fat burning ingredient.
    I know you enjoyed RITUAL... I think you'll enjoy DIABLO very much....

ANS Performance

Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would love to log this!!! Been bulking since August and really want to shred this extra fat I've added on. About 8-10 lbs of fat. I've made some great gains this bulk season that I'd love to keep while leaning out! Hook me up!