Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AnaBeta by PES - First Impressions?

I started with it on monday. What i am experiecing so far is a greater appetite and more muscle fullness. Anyone of you guys also testing this product?

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm almost embarrassed to say that I am trying it. With no suggested mechanism of action that I saw and nothing but rat studies and some positive logs from people who got it for free, it seems like a serious shot in the dark with who knows what possible side effects. But what the heck. I started Saturday. Nothing to report yet.

cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm one week in. Definite increase in thirst and hunger. I stay warm as well. I have missed a lot of workouts due to the holiday. However, I feel denser, and the pump seems to last long time.
    I also am using White Flood V2 and Purple Psyko for pump.

louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maluket View Post
    I'm almost embarrassed to say that I am trying it. With no suggested mechanism of action that I saw and nothing but rat studies and some positive logs from people who got it for free, it seems like a serious shot in the dark with who knows what possible side effects. But what the heck. I started Saturday. Nothing to report yet.
    Why embarrassed?? LOL.. I mean if anything it did come from PES which has nothing but successful products. They are a young company. Make sure your diet is in order. Because people got it for free makes the product not work??? Cmon man. If thats the case lets just not believe any of the logs where people got products for free...lol Good luck with it tho!! I got two bottles.

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Why embarrassed?? LOL.. I mean if anything it did come from PES which has nothing but successful products. They are a young company. Make sure your diet is in order. Because people got it for free makes the product not work??? Cmon man. If thats the case lets just not believe any of the logs where people got products for free...lol Good luck with it tho!! I got two bottles.
    Eh, what can I say. In my real life, I'm a natural skeptic. Also, my boyfriend is taking nutrition right now, and we know what some nutrition professors think about supplements, so I feel like I need to defend everything I'm taking. If I'm making recommendations to people, it would be "protein, multi, fish oil, creatine, beta alanine". And then it comes to me personally, and I'm like, "Respected company? Rat studies? Positive logs? I'm in!"

But yeah, I didn't mean to suggest that people were going to lie just because they got it for free. Apologies to anyone that's logged this or other products. I DO trust y'all to report your experiences accurately. That's pretty much why I'm trying this.

uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im on the 4th day of AnaBeta. Pump during the workout was great, much better than on GlycerGrow. Strength was the same but its too early to except an increase after only 4 days. I remember Triazole also took one week to kick in.

Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    saw this today...semi curious
    MISC wristwatch, Cigar, & OG Crew

Originally Posted by Roma315 View Post
    saw this today...semi curious
    what do you mean by semi-curious?

Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    what do you mean by semi-curious?
    he means not fully curious. As in...he kinda cares or is interested but not really that much...
    --Nimbus Nutrition --
    R&D/Representative

PM for any question/advice/concerns

I started Saturday. Nothing to report yet.
    I had a great workout last night (day five) where I added both weight and reps to most exercises. Of course I have good days and bad days regardless, and last night might have just been a good day.

cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Increase in Pump on AnaBeta, fullness/hardness has kicked in as well. Still staying warm, increased hunger and thirst still. It's a shame people here don't want to give it a shot. I have a feeling they are missing out

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cubsfan2 View Post
    Increase in Pump on AnaBeta, fullness/hardness has kicked in as well. Still staying warm, increased hunger and thirst still. It's a shame people here don't want to give it a shot. I have a feeling they are missing out
    Oh we're all for some snake oil with no suggested mechanism of action and nothing but rat studies.

NOT.

Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post
    Oh we're all for some snake oil with no suggested mechanism of action and nothing but rat studies.

NOT.
    I'm not here to argue about it at all. I'm just saying a little over week into it, and I'm seeing signs that it's working.

SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post

NOT.
    what supplements are you using?

T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cubsfan2 View Post
    People over here are idiots...anyway, AnaBeta is definitely working. I'm feeling pretty much the same as you without the hunger. Today is Day 4 for me at 4 caps a day. Definitely feeling fuller, more vascular, thermo effect is strong, and strength/endurance seems to have already improved. Yesterday I was debating going to the gym because I was so tired from working outside all day and not feeling completely recovered from my last workout but I forced myself to go and had a sick workout. Strength was up on mostly everything everything and I was feeling really good. AnaBeta is treating me pretty nicely so far, much more so than other supps.

Edit: Also forget to mention crazy vivid dreams and libido is noticeably up. Popping random wood during the day and had sex dreams the last two nights lol.
    Last edited by T50; 07-08-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    This list dedicated to itzDodge

Supplements that worked - Ultima, BioForge, Dermacrine, Jack3d, Slin-Sane, AndroHard V1+V2, Alpha-T2, Erase, AnaBeta, Con-Cret
    Supplements that didn't do **** - Mitotropin, GHenerate, I-GH-1, Glycobol, M-Stak, Lean Xtreme, AndroLean
    I'm done with bull**** supplements.

I had a great workout last night (day five) where I added both weight and reps to most exercises. Of course I have good days and bad days regardless, and last night might have just been a good day.
    I've had a couple more great workouts, and I hit a nice PR today (day 8).

I did unassisted dips. Seven of them. That's the first time I've done even ONE.

OK, yeah, I know that's nothing, but have you seen my weight? I'm a fatty. I haven't done unassisted dips since I was a kid. It might not mean much overall, or mean much compared to most people on this forum, but it still feels great.

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had a couple more great workouts, and I hit a nice PR today (day 8).

I did unassisted dips. Seven of them. That's the first time I've done even ONE.

OK, yeah, I know that's nothing, but have you seen my weight? I'm a fatty. I haven't done unassisted dips since I was a kid. It might not mean much overall, or mean much compared to most people on this forum, but it still feels great.
    i feel ya, i did my first ones bout month back, still workin on that pull-up tho, ill prolly cry and have to leave gym after, but so it will be

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kicking myself for not grabbing it at 29.99

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    I grabbed 2! So far so good, my waist measured almost a 1/2 leaner already this morning, stacked with DCP, Vasolate and Pump-bol.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    I grabbed 2! So far so good, my waist measured almost a 1/2 leaner already this morning, stacked with DCP, Vasolate and Pump-bol.
    Could easily be accounted for from water retention.
    PROCCOR

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    It possible, at least partially. They way Ive been training and dieting I shouldnt have much water retention to begin with. Consistently been controlling sodium and diet is under 50grams of carbs a day all year and this is has been a continuous cut for the last several months. Just broke through a plateau.

I believe Anabeta may have some adrenergic benefits which directly may affect belly fat, and I do feel thermogenic benefits as I feel quite warm the way Im dosing it.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kinda sucks BBing will never carry this line. They always seem to have great deals on their products and they get tons of great feedback else where. I never tried any of their products...YET...but I do plan on trying some in the future.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    I'm kicking myself for not buying more than the 2 I did get lol.

It possible, at least partially. They way Ive been training and dieting I shouldnt have much water retention to begin with. Consistently been controlling sodium and diet is under 50grams of carbs a day all year and this is has been a continuous cut for the last several months. Just broke through a plateau.

I believe Anabeta may have some adrenergic benefits which directly may affect belly fat, and I do feel thermogenic benefits as I feel quite warm the way Im dosing it.
    Yea, I've definitely noticed a tightening effect from AnaBeta. Don't know if it's from the increased fullness so my skin is looking tighter or if it something else.

Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Kinda sucks BBing will never carry this line. They always seem to have great deals on their products and they get tons of great feedback else where. I never tried any of their products...YET...but I do plan on trying some in the future.
    Yea it is a shame they won't carry PES but o well. Plenty of other stores that have it. I'd name where I got mine but don't feel like getting banned lol.

Supplements that worked - Ultima, BioForge, Dermacrine, Jack3d, Slin-Sane, AndroHard V1+V2, Alpha-T2, Erase, AnaBeta, Con-Cret
    Supplements that didn't do **** - Mitotropin, GHenerate, I-GH-1, Glycobol, M-Stak, Lean Xtreme, AndroLean

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you may be on to something....my stims seems to be more effective since starting anabeta[day 12] and the big thing i notice is increased endurance-much more!
    thebigt

Originally Posted by thebigt2 View Post
    you may be on to something....my stims seems to be more effective since starting anabeta[day 12] and the big thing i notice is increased endurance-much more!
    Seems like this is common among a lot of people taking AB. Nice little bonus effect.

Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Seems like this is common among a lot of people taking AB. Nice little bonus effect.
    Im definitely getting performance enhancing effects in the gym, and I feel quite a bit swollen all day long on top of the Pump-bol Ive been already taking.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Im definitely getting performance enhancing effects in the gym, and I feel quite a bit swollen all day long on top of the Pump-bol Ive been already taking.
    The all-day pump is nice and the much longer lasting pump after the gym is great. Workout and feel huge the rest of the day.

The all-day pump is nice and the much longer lasting pump after the gym is great. Workout and feel huge the rest of the day.
    My last lifting day was 2 days ago, and my muscles feel quite comfortably solid. Normally after a 2nd day off Im already craving to hit the gym to get the DOMS back asap.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in the gym and at work....i am not only getting more done in the gym, but if my boss knew anabeta was the reason i am getting so much done, he would probably guy a bottle for my whole crew, lol.
    thebigt

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    I agree.. Never used, but I have yet to see anything significant besides placebo-ish user feedback and rat studies.. People forget that they can and will set PR's and make gains with a good diet and training routine. Still not convinced AB is not the next ecdy
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Why you say never? Yeah PES have some very innovative and great products..
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."