AmbeeSaysBuzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking New and need advice

Hello all! My name is Amber. I'm 27yo, height 4'11" and I weigh and very unimpressive 160lbs. So that's why I'm here. Please excuse me if I'm not posting in the right area as I'm not forum savvy and I have no clue where to start, if I'm to post elsewhere, please guide me in the right direction.
    There was a time in my life where I was very in shape, toned, healthy, etc. I weighed 107lbs thanks to playing soccer in high school, taking fitness classes in college, and pretty much visiting the gym everyday everywhere in between. You would think that someone who did so much training at some point would retain that information, but it didn't stick well with me. The past 5 yrs my life have been a wreck, a complete lack of focus and discipline due to major life changes... traumatic, if you will, and I want my life back. I know that may be an excuse to many, but it is what it is and due to that I'm now lacking in self confidence, focus, determination, etc... but I'm so sick and tired of it. This lifestyle is no longer working for me and I'm ready to get back on track!
    So finally to my point, I'm completely lost! I don't know where to start, I've been doing research and I feel like I keep going around in a loop. I tried to find a fitness plan but unfortunately I cannot find one that doesn't involve a gym membership. I recently purchased an eliptical and I'm going to buy light weights tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on websites to visit, forums... anything to help get me started. I really would like a day to day plan and of course dietary information that's easy to stick to (like how often to eat, what to eat...) anything! Please feel free to share your similar experiences or even motivating stories on how hard you have all been training. I know this may be a little annoying to ask of, but I truly believe that this will set my life straight. I need this discipline, but I really need some help on where to start. Thanks to all and keep up the good work!
    Huge love,
    Amber.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a routine where you only need minimal equipment. Look at routine one.

http://www.stumptuous.com/workout-6

Have you read all the stickies? Don't be concerned with meal timing or frequency of meals. Instead focus on getting the proper amount of calories to support your goal. This sticky will help you figure that out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921