harish1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Inspirational Quotes

I am going to write some quotes that may inspire someone:
    1.The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it.
    2.First say to yourself what you would be,and then do what you have to do.
    3.Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.
    4.Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal, nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    5.Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom.
    6.The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.

charliesschevy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have any more quotes? I'm kind of in a deep funk and need more inspiration and motivation. It would be great

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good quotes I wish I could think of some good ones I've heard. I have a smart@ss mentality though. The best ones that get me to straighten out are either, 'Suck it up', 'quit whining and do it' or, 'get over it'. I have to be harsh with myself lol...
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every finish line is the beginning of a new race!
    As long as I keep laughing I dont have to be ashamed of my actions

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know there is a whole mess of quotes in the motivation forum
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=311

you can see pictures, videos, quotes walpapers and much more.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaOats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of my favs-

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi

"Never, never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

"Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality." Ralph Marston

"Everything you do... Every decision you make... Either takes you a step closer, or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; Nothing stands still."

*"When you want what you’ve never had, you must do what you’ve never done!"*

PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetraVIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Nothing to it but to do it!"

dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a bit of a quote freak but I usually go for a different type. I like..

"Focusing on what you don't want is just as powerful as focusing on what you do want. Both create results."

"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough,you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking."

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."

"It is absolutely necessary to a man that he be mentally faithful to himself."

"If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission."

“Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.”

“The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap!”
    *Dollface33*

Lifting heavy makes me FEEL sexy..now that's motivation!

mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    * a goal without a plan is just a dream *