darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pins & Needles, Numbness in hand when squatting?

I've been low bar squatting for a month but had sore lower back due to improper form and lack of hip mobility. I've switched to box squats and the sore back has gone and I've been working on hip strength/mobility and trying to correct my anterior pelvic tilt. However, recently I've been getting a "pins and needles" or numbness sensation in my right hand. The sensation is in the palm/thumb area and goes away after a couple of hours.

**** is really starting to square and I don't have health insure currently
    Thinking about switching back to high bar/front squatting as those have worked well for me.