Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MyronGainz350 View Post

You realize the misc was in support of trolling forever alone males (like yourself) to all meet up at one place and get it on hidden camera/online camera? Please go.
    You take this site way to seriously man, don't be an idiot about this. Leave the girls family alone

HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HotBiscuits is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nvm im retarded

4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Protoplanet View Post
    OP why would you send the pics to her family? YOU led her on falsely with SOMEONE ELSE's pictures and YOU are trying deliberately to get pics from her. What is the point of this? If I am able to manipulate someone, therefore they deserve to have their life messed up?

im pretty sure you have no friends, im also pretty sure that when u walk into a room everyone goes quiet and thinks to themselves "here comes the boring bastard". This whale and her family should be greatful of OP for bringing some excitement and drama into their boring lives.

people like you ruin the misc, people like you ruin fun, you just make life boring for everyone you sad sack of sh*t. GTFO if u dont like what OP is doing, im here to see results like most miscers. you are here just to be an annoying prick spreading your self righteous bullsh*t all over the place. What harm is OP causing? is he gonna go to hell for fukin around with a few folk who will forget this entire thing in a couple of weeks? its hardly an atrocity you boring fuk.

Originally Posted by Protoplanet View Post
    Imagine if a hot chick was leading you on to thinking she was going to **** you and also putting pressure on you to send a racy photo. Then as soon as you do it they send to picture to your mom.

There's a difference between making someone who has done something wrong pay for it and playing off an innocent person's insecurities and really damaging their life for entertainment value.
    if a chick done that to me i would laugh about it, then i would tell all my friends about the hilarious **** that just happened.
    i seriously lol'd at "really damaging their life".

MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by 4dalulz View Post
    im pretty sure you have no friends, im also pretty sure that when u walk into a room everyone goes quiet and thinks to themselves "here comes the boring bastard". This whale and her family should be greatful of OP for bringing some excitement and drama into their boring lives.

people like you ruin the misc, people like you ruin fun, you just make life boring for everyone you sad sack of sh*t. GTFO if u dont like what OP is doing, im here to see results like most miscers. you are here just to be an annoying prick spreading your self righteous bullsh*t all over the place. What harm is OP causing? is he gonna go to hell for fukin around with a few folk who will forget this entire thing in a couple of weeks? its hardly an atrocity you boring fuk.

if a chick done that to me i would laugh about it, then i would tell all my friends about the hilarious **** that just happened.
    hey a$$ wipe, wat if you found out ur daughter or sister was a slut. and found pictures of her , or some guy sended pictures of her to you. i for sure as hell would laugh in ur face then

Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl's very self-concious. Not some whale on a high horse. Trolling someone like that is no fun.
    reps 4 life: Gif_brah

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude seriously.. troll some stuck up bitches with attitude... not some lonely whales on websites.

Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow if I knew you irl op I would kill you (srs) literally fuk you in the ass with a giant cucumber dry and I'm not even homo.

Why would send her father pics? gtfo and go back to 4chan you scum bag

Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a loser.
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)

shut the fuk up. i would have to agree with him. its fuking LAME as fuk. i have tons of friends, 100% sure more than u do. and most of my buddies and all my good friends would NOT do this stupid $hit. and we fuking party alot but we arent dumbasses. not that kind. the kind that goes out clubbing, bars, house parties with a bunch of hot chicks having a good time and starting none of that stupid $hit and NONE of us would do that fuking lame ass $hit. for real. talk about friends and no friends. see the difference there pal and by pal i mean fukin *******!

only dumb fuks who gets a kick out of it or fuking 4chan losers. i bet u would enjoy rioting over a hockey game. piss off.

and op is a fuking loser .

Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clint_Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm all up for trolling stuck up bishes/whores but to troll on fat girls who probably already have low self esteem is pretty sick in my opinion.

The fact that you used a Zyzz picture makes this all the more pathetic.

Conclusion = OP has far too much time on his hands and is trying far too hard.

4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4dalulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiD20 View Post
    hey a$$ wipe, wat if you found out ur daughter or sister was a slut. and found pictures of her , or some guy sended pictures of her to you. i for sure as hell would laugh in ur face then
    if my sister, i would laugh at her and call her a slut, if my daughter, nothing i can do or say if she is above legal age, so none of my damn business,

Originally Posted by JackedAndSwole View Post
    shut the fuk up. i would have to agree with him. its fuking LAME as fuk. i have tons of friends, 100% sure more than u do. and most of my buddies and all my good friends would NOT do this stupid $hit. and we fuking party alot but we arent dumbasses. not that kind. the kind that goes out clubbing, bars, house parties with a bunch of hot chicks having a good time and starting none of that stupid $hit and NONE of us would do that fuking lame ass $hit. for real. talk about friends and no friends. see the difference there pal and by pal i mean fukin *******!

only dumb fuks who gets a kick out of it or fuking 4chan losers. i bet u would enjoy rioting over a hockey game. piss off.

and op is a fuking loser .
    lol "i have tons of friends, and we party a lot"

you know how i know u dont really have any friends,

Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aim higher OP, 2/10's are not worth it.

Also thats 2/10 real life not 2/10 misc ratings.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    don't understand the point of this
    you come at the king, you best not miss

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol "i have tons of friends, and we party a lot"

you know how i know u dont really have any friends,
    Im with you on this one... how does partying a lot equate to a successful life? You don't need to be popular, smart or good looking to party hard...
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    loled

Originally Posted by nail3r View Post
    Im with you on this one... how does partying a lot equate to a successful life? You don't need to be popular, smart or good looking to party hard...
    lol its not even relevant, its like saying "i get drunk and listen to music a lot"

Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Symbifi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only received one "decent" pic (and when I say decent, I mean capability of being exploitable):

She doesn't believe that I am actually who I say I am. She goggled "Myron Gainz" and said it was ironic that it pulls up all this bodybuilding stuff haha. I did some detective work and found her on ********, as well as her parents. If I can't get her to give up nudes by tomorrow, I will aware her father of her whorish behavior.
    You are complete scum. Leading somebody on and then telling their friends or parents is completely unacceptable and not funny in the the slightest. This could have serious ramifications for the rest of her life. Plus we both know that if you were in her situation, talking to a hot girl who was acting like that, you'd be just as whorish so grow the f*ck up and stop with your selfish behavior.

Oh, and stop hiding your fantasies and desperation for any small amount of sexual stimulation behind the idea of 'trolling'. Thats obviously not what this is. Your being cowardly and using somebody else's pictures in order to talk to girls then coming here for justification and a few pats on the back? Use your own pictures and actually screw some b*tches, pussy.

Gonna call me a wk or virgin and throw misc memes at me like you've done to everybody else thats told you how unfunny you are?
    Last edited by Symbifi; 07-04-2011 at 03:11 AM.

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So in this thread OP uses fake pics to get online bishes?

foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy White Knightage.

Raded Thread 5*

OP post moar LOL

d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    trolling is funny but only when its done on those who deserve it, seems like your just being a kunt.

inb4 wking which most of the replies in this thread are not.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=white+knight+

edit: you should take a lesson from YBD, you are doing it wrong

MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBukowski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    opisghey

laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I can't get her to give up nudes by tomorrow, I will aware her father of her whorish behavior.
    why?

Originally Posted by Symbifi View Post
    You are complete scum. Leading somebody on and then telling their friends or parents is completely unacceptable and not funny in the the slightest. This could have serious ramifications for the rest of her life. Plus we both know that if you were in her situation, talking to a hot girl who was acting like that, you'd be just as whorish so grow the f*ck up and stop with your selfish behavior.

Oh, and stop hiding your fantasies and desperation for any small amount of sexual stimulation behind the idea of 'trolling'. Thats obviously not what this is. Your being cowardly and using somebody else's pictures in order to talk to girls then coming here for justification and a few pats on the back? Use your own pictures and actually screw some b*tches, pussy.

Gonna call me a wk or virgin and throw misc memes at me like you've done to everybody else thats told you how unfunny you are?
    this

foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seriously, none of you guys would care if he made a chicks profile, trolled a guy, got a pic of his thing, and said he was gonna tell the guys mom.

as a matter of fact, he'd have 1k reps by now if he did that.

double standards are so lolz

d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by foreverSNAFU View Post
    seriously, none of you guys would care if he made a chicks profile, trolled a guy, got a pic of his thing, and said he was gonna tell the guys mom.

i think your wrong, what about that forever alone guy who posted on FB looking for a GF and he had a daughter. misc tried to help him

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worst trolling attempt in the past few years. OP, this is downright pathetic.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syluxhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahaha, this thread is utterly pathetic and these girls are ugly as ****! Have fun, OP!

IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    Worst trolling attempt in the past few years. OP, this is downright pathetic.
    Got to agree.

laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by foreverSNAFU View Post

i dont see the fun in fuking up some chick's/guy's family relations. op is not being funny, hes being a childish kunt. id never do anything like that to someone who didnt deserve it

this has nothing to do with white knighting, none of us who find this whole thing despicable actually knows this chick and/or want to fuk her. you think i need her adoration and gratitude? i dont. id be glad if she never knew about this bullsh!t