Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DElftr1 View Post
    He could have, it would have just jeopardized his health. He wasn't trying for nothing but mass. That alone should tell you what is more impressive, that a 6'2" guy would die before he could do to his body what 5'6" guy could, because it would be real size

Being short is never an advantage. Only if the judges confuse your shortness with muscular development (IFBB does tihs a lot)
    How do you know this? Really?

Rsar does smoke Hide, stop praising midgets who run tons of huge cycles and still look small
    You're basing this statement on the pic that was posted in response to OP's request. That is hilarious. Seriously. Hide is a TOP 10 BB'er. I honestly think that Hide is overrated, however he is a very good IFBB pro. His contest history shows that. Sorry, but this does not get smoked by Rsardinia. Robby has GREAT genetics. GREAT GENETICS for bodybuilding. The way I see it he will more than likely become a world class natural bodybuilder. However, he's 6'2 so comparing the two is a terrible idea. Hide's thickness and overall muscularity are VERY VERY good.

1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaxPower69 View Post
    pretty sure sardinia can give hide a good run for his money at stage. In a posedown hide would dissapear next to robbie. And we all know that natty bodybuilders looks better than juiced up pros anyway. Even Greg Plitt won against Jay Cutler in the poll.
    and gregg plitt juices his ass off.

hgh and everything.
    on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

clearlyswole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    It's naive to think that "every professional bodybuilder is juicing" just like it's naive to think that none of of them are. Not even every IFBB pro juices, so how could you possibly make that blanket statement for the wealth of pros in natural organizations?

Fair enough.

What I'm really trying to get at is that I think people are too quick to jump on the "he must be on something" bandwagon. They have no proof to offer and only make that assertion because they don't realize what kind of natural potential a lot of people have. If someone says they're natural, I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt unless there are obvious signs that the person is lying.

a hormonized guy is obvious, its just idiots like you that dont seem to see it. What are you saying 'Not every IFBB Pro juices' are you actually being serious, i sure hope not. No need to get all nut hugging and butthurt just because your a **** responder to gear.

I have compasion LikenessOfVanity's Avatar
    LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000) LikenessOfVanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Glad you all thought that was funny. I was serious. Do you have any legitimate reason to believe that he's juicing? Any proof you can produce for us?

............yeah...didn't think so. Take him at his word until you have proof that he's lying.
    do you even lift?
    sup guy

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    At least Robbie looks better than Zyzz that's openly doped or the majority of guys on juice. Plus he looks and trains like a competitive bber and not only someone that wants to looks good working only the beach muscles.
    this, rob looks solid as fuk.

cool to see him next to an ifbb pro

DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like how every pic in support of Hide is him alone, or standing next to other really short guys.

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like how every pic in support of Hide is him alone, or standing next to other really short guys.
    on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    You can see why Hide is a top 10 Olympian.

DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    Smaller than JOJ, that's hard to do, of course Toney looks 2x the size of them both, even with the camera ground level

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Carlitom View Post
    I remember this picture, weren't they training chest that day?
    why wasn't there a video to this?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000) SwedeMuscleMob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Nobody in terms of muscle size who is truly natural can ever make an IFBB pro look small where it counts. On stage. Nobody.

Whereas any tall person can make a short person look small.
    This