Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think I got my sister pregnant (help)

Okay Misc I think i fukked up big time..so my sister has been living with me for 2 months since I don't have a license and I need rides to work. Today after work I decided to take a nap and was woken up by my sister crying on the phone with my mom..I didn't hear everything but I overheard my sister saying that she has missed her period and she said she thinks she might be pregnant! On the phone she told my mom she hasn't messed with any boys..she is a strong Christian and doesnt know anyone in this area so I believe it..the only possible way she could get pregnant is by me..no I didn't fuk her *******s. We share the shower together and occasionally when I fap I wipe my load on the wash rag we have in the shower..I'll admit I don't rinse it off all the time after i jizz on it. So I'm thinking she used it to wash herself and my semen got in her that way..what the fuk do I do Brahs?*If it is indeed my baby I really doubt she will get an abortion. Fuark.

Sweet Frosty Jesus umadlol76563's Avatar
    umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadlol76563 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay Misc I think i fukked up big time..so my sister has been living with me for 2 months since I don't have a license and I need rides to work. Today after work I decided to take a nap and was woken up by my sister crying on the phone with my mom..I didn't hear everything but I overheard my sister saying that she has missed her period and she said she thinks she might be pregnant! On the phone she told my mom she hasn't messed with any boys..she is a strong Christian and doesnt know anyone in this area so I believe it..the only possible way she could get pregnant is by me..no I didn't fuk her *******s. We share the shower together and occasionally when I fap I wipe my load on the wash rag we have in the shower..I'll admit I don't rinse it off all the time after i jizz on it. So I'm thinking she used it to wash herself and my semen got in her that way..what the fuk do I do Brahs?*If it is indeed my baby I really doubt she will get an abortion. Fuark.

BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arsenal | Titans

Sua Sponte. 1/75 HighwheyToHell's Avatar
    HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighwheyToHell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Semen doesn't last long at all outside your balls kid. Don't worry.

Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this real life?

FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    imbredbabynames.com

NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

you can jizz?!?!?!

damn i was a late bloomer i guess..........
    "Its just two men sharing the night
    it may seem wrong but its just right"
    - Always sunny

* Member of the RaiderNation*

~~~~South Park Crew~~~~

the H.N.I.C. of the misc DickVeinPulse's Avatar
    DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DickVeinPulse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    heh

PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most likely the sperm from the wash rag was used by her to wash her vagina...

www.babynames.com

GL OP

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no big deal

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a horrible ****ing person. Today was my little sisters birthday, it is also my last day as a free man. The cops are on their way right now. As my last act before being put on death row I wish to relinquish this story onto misc, so I can die knowing at least I gave you sick ****s some lulz. So lets start from the beginning shall we?

It was a fairly normal morning. It was 1:30 when I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take my meds. I'm prone to bouts of rage and sexual frustration. As I tilted my head back to down the capsules I swallowed wrong and vomited into the sink. I cursed the pills then went out to the living room. I was surprised to see balloons and party favors all over. It then occurred to me that it was my 11 year old sister Jessica's birthday. My little sisters probably having a surprise party with all her loli and shota friends after school. I'm 26 and unemployed so I'm usually home all the time. I sat down with a bowl of Fritos and watched some **** on Fuse for a while.

It was around 2:30 when my mother got home. "Micheal, come help me with these bags!" she yelled. I obliged since she'd just bitch me out if I didn't. After everything was inside she dropped the disappointment bomb. "Micheal, I want you to set up this stuff. You'll be running Jess's birthday today." "But mom!" I whined. "No buts," she said "I'm going to go take a nap." She was pretty lazy, even for a pregnant woman. I got in the van and drove up to the school. Jessica was standing outside with a group of 5 of her friends. All the little ****s climbed into the van. They were all giggling and making immature noises. "Hey aren't you Jess's gay brother?" one laughed. All the kids giggled. "Haha, yeah **** you kid" I snapped. "MICHEAL!" Jessica shouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued driving. One girl began singing some ****ty pop song. It began to make me unbearably angry. I swerved the van violently. The kids started screaming. One boy jolted forward and slammed his head into the seat. "KYLE HIT HIS HEAD!" one girl cried out "MICHEAL, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US YOU JERK!" Jessica screamed. I don't know what came over me.

As we got home the kids began crowding around the little plastic party furniture begging for food. "Alright, hold the hell on you brats!" I said angrily. I went and got the cake and set it out on the table. Grabbing my Zippo lighter from my pocket, I lit the candles. I stood back and watched as the brats began shouting for her to make a wish. As she leaned to blow them out, I spotted her pink panties coming out of her jeans. She was tempting me, that little bitch, I know she was. "BLOW IT OUT! BLOW IT OUT!" the shrill monotonous tone rang in my head. I couldn't take it anymore misc! I ran for my room. As I came back out I had donned my viking helmet and held my battle ax mightily above my head. I was naked. The sight of my hairy genitalia swinging back and forth struck fear into the children. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the heavens as I charged for the table. I threw my battle ax, chopping a loli in half. Her torso frailed into the air as my battle ax wedged into a wooden bookshelf. I jumped onto one of the plastic chairs, it broke under my weight. I plunged my fist into the cake and smeared it all over my cock. The soft frosting and crumbly texture made me hard. I took a candle and rammed it down my urethra. The kids were frozen with shock. I lit the candle and pushed as hard as I could. The candle rocketed out of my cock and hit a girl in the eye. The force caused me to ****. The girl screamed wildly as her eye was burned out. Her eye socket looked like the perfect hole for my dick. I jammed my cock into her eyesocket and ****ed it. She cried as her head jolted back and forth. The violent jolting snapped her neck killing her instantly. I came.

The Kyle boy started to get up to run away so I grabbed a chair and cracked him in the skull. His face landed flat in my **** and he suffocated. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions. A fat little girl was waddling over to the phone to call the police. "ITS PINATA TIME!" I yelled. I grabbed the cake knife, and with my viking prowess, backstabbed the fatty. I slid the knife upwards making a slit in her back. Her fat made it like cutting through cream cheese. I reached in and grasped her spine. With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it. I then set it on the floor and slowly inserted it into my rectum. The ribbed feeling gave me immense pleasure. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I exclaimed grabbing my battle ax out of the woodwork. I cut little Suzie's legs off. This made her more ****able. Jessica vomited and passed out. I scraped up her vomit and stripped little Suzy. She was too preoccupied to resist. I smeared the barf all over her vagina. I then licked it off. The taste was god-awful. It made me throw up onto her face. She choked to death on my sick.

The commotion made my mother come out. "SWEET TOASTER ****ING JESUS!" she screamed. I ran up and FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED her in the vagina. My arm slid all the way up to her womb. I tore the fetus out. As I pulled out a bunch of slimy goo watered out. "Hey mom want this fetus?" I asked. She was too busy violently throwing up to answer me. I raised my arm and crushed the baby in my hand. My mother was heaving blood at this point. I took the crushed fetus into the kitchen and slam-dunked it into the blender. "And now its time for cooking with Micheal!" I said like a t.v. chef. Adding an eyeball, the fat loli's liver, and Kyle's scrotum into the blender, I turned it on high. I took a sip of my smoothie. It was the most delicious culinary masterpiece in the world. I took the rest and sliding the spine out from *******, I gave myself an enema.

My sister began waking up from her concussion. As her eyes opened she awoke to the sight of my hairy ******* pointing in her face. She opened her mouth to scream, now was my time. I launched the smoothie out of my ******* along with watery, bloody ****. Her scream was muffled into a gargle. My sloppy enema shot down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up. The smell was so intense it gave her a bloody nose. I turned around and pointed my hard cock in her face. I positioned it towards her nose. With immense power I ****ed her nose at full force! The blood was an awesome lubricant. The pleasure became more intense. I came buckets right up her nose. My cum went straight into her lungs, tarring them up. As she began gasping for air I looked around the bloody smeared, **** stained room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I said smiling at her tear and enema covered face. She took one last gasp. I gazed happily upon her corpse. The only I regret is that I didn't take my pills today...
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CriticalDip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nonsense, I am your father.

Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hellow533 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NightMan View Post
    no srs tag..

so not sure if srs
    Though he was srs until I saw your message and looked for a srs tag.

notsureifsrs now.

yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ¯\(ツ)/¯
    I am here from the future, it's been 45 years. I tipped my professor and it developed towards groundbreaking research where we discovered the secret of time travel. I recovered my old account to recount the history of the golden age of memes and talk to you about progressing the human race.

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your sister is a closet whore.

Enjoy your AIDS from using the same toilet seat as her.

Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/essequani

Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember when trolling meant something
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000) EXV is just really nice. (+1000)
    happened to me last year OP. don't worry, they don't come out normal. it'll die in a few days.
    2-1 Amateur Muay Thai Fighter
    1200 Total @ 178.4 Lbs.

Powerlifter: Best Lifts @ 181 / Goals

Strict OHP 200 (01/06/12) / 215
    Squat 405 (01/27/13) / 450
    Bench 290 (11/11/12) / 300
    Deadlift 530 (07/09/11) / 560

IG: CheekyKuntBrah

RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaepNegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it is yours, you should put it up for adoption. There are many couples who can not have children and they would be happy to adopt. Plus, I don't think you are mature enough to raise a babby at age 11.

irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure if srs...chicks miss there periods all the time (its not normal) but **** happens. usually they are messed up in some way. Good luck naming your cyclops.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Traditional Wet Shave Krews
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

2012 Goals (current 1 rep max)
    Bench- 315 (295)
    Squat- 405 (375)
    Deadlift-500+ (425)

WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WidowsPeak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol when you fap in the shower just phucking wash it down the drain and thoroughly rinse the floor next time

foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    back in my day trolling...

Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please respect the srs tag guys..the only time I ask for Help from you guys and you think I'm trolling

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phew that's a relief, I thought I was the one who got your sister pregnant OP.

PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    I am a horrible ****ing person. Today was my little sisters birthday, it is also my last day as a free man. The cops are on their way right now. As my last act before being put on death row I wish to relinquish this story onto misc, so I can die knowing at least I gave you sick ****s some lulz. So lets start from the beginning shall we?

It was a fairly normal morning. It was 1:30 when I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take my meds. I'm prone to bouts of rage and sexual frustration. As I tilted my head back to down the capsules I swallowed wrong and vomited into the sink. I cursed the pills then went out to the living room. I was surprised to see balloons and party favors all over. It then occurred to me that it was my 11 year old sister Jessica's birthday. My little sisters probably having a surprise party with all her loli and shota friends after school. I'm 26 and unemployed so I'm usually home all the time. I sat down with a bowl of Fritos and watched some **** on Fuse for a while.

It was around 2:30 when my mother got home. "Micheal, come help me with these bags!" she yelled. I obliged since she'd just bitch me out if I didn't. After everything was inside she dropped the disappointment bomb. "Micheal, I want you to set up this stuff. You'll be running Jess's birthday today." "But mom!" I whined. "No buts," she said "I'm going to go take a nap." She was pretty lazy, even for a pregnant woman. I got in the van and drove up to the school. Jessica was standing outside with a group of 5 of her friends. All the little ****s climbed into the van. They were all giggling and making immature noises. "Hey aren't you Jess's gay brother?" one laughed. All the kids giggled. "Haha, yeah **** you kid" I snapped. "MICHEAL!" Jessica shouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued driving. One girl began singing some ****ty pop song. It began to make me unbearably angry. I swerved the van violently. The kids started screaming. One boy jolted forward and slammed his head into the seat. "KYLE HIT HIS HEAD!" one girl cried out "MICHEAL, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US YOU JERK!" Jessica screamed. I don't know what came over me.

As we got home the kids began crowding around the little plastic party furniture begging for food. "Alright, hold the hell on you brats!" I said angrily. I went and got the cake and set it out on the table. Grabbing my Zippo lighter from my pocket, I lit the candles. I stood back and watched as the brats began shouting for her to make a wish. As she leaned to blow them out, I spotted her pink panties coming out of her jeans. She was tempting me, that little bitch, I know she was. "BLOW IT OUT! BLOW IT OUT!" the shrill monotonous tone rang in my head. I couldn't take it anymore misc! I ran for my room. As I came back out I had donned my viking helmet and held my battle ax mightily above my head. I was naked. The sight of my hairy genitalia swinging back and forth struck fear into the children. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the heavens as I charged for the table. I threw my battle ax, chopping a loli in half. Her torso frailed into the air as my battle ax wedged into a wooden bookshelf. I jumped onto one of the plastic chairs, it broke under my weight. I plunged my fist into the cake and smeared it all over my cock. The soft frosting and crumbly texture made me hard. I took a candle and rammed it down my urethra. The kids were frozen with shock. I lit the candle and pushed as hard as I could. The candle rocketed out of my cock and hit a girl in the eye. The force caused me to ****. The girl screamed wildly as her eye was burned out. Her eye socket looked like the perfect hole for my dick. I jammed my cock into her eyesocket and ****ed it. She cried as her head jolted back and forth. The violent jolting snapped her neck killing her instantly. I came.

The Kyle boy started to get up to run away so I grabbed a chair and cracked him in the skull. His face landed flat in my **** and he suffocated. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions. A fat little girl was waddling over to the phone to call the police. "ITS PINATA TIME!" I yelled. I grabbed the cake knife, and with my viking prowess, backstabbed the fatty. I slid the knife upwards making a slit in her back. Her fat made it like cutting through cream cheese. I reached in and grasped her spine. With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it. I then set it on the floor and slowly inserted it into my rectum. The ribbed feeling gave me immense pleasure. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I exclaimed grabbing my battle ax out of the woodwork. I cut little Suzie's legs off. This made her more ****able. Jessica vomited and passed out. I scraped up her vomit and stripped little Suzy. She was too preoccupied to resist. I smeared the barf all over her vagina. I then licked it off. The taste was god-awful. It made me throw up onto her face. She choked to death on my sick.

The commotion made my mother come out. "SWEET TOASTER ****ING JESUS!" she screamed. I ran up and FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED her in the vagina. My arm slid all the way up to her womb. I tore the fetus out. As I pulled out a bunch of slimy goo watered out. "Hey mom want this fetus?" I asked. She was too busy violently throwing up to answer me. I raised my arm and crushed the baby in my hand. My mother was heaving blood at this point. I took the crushed fetus into the kitchen and slam-dunked it into the blender. "And now its time for cooking with Micheal!" I said like a t.v. chef. Adding an eyeball, the fat loli's liver, and Kyle's scrotum into the blender, I turned it on high. I took a sip of my smoothie. It was the most delicious culinary masterpiece in the world. I took the rest and sliding the spine out from *******, I gave myself an enema.

My sister began waking up from her concussion. As her eyes opened she awoke to the sight of my hairy ******* pointing in her face. She opened her mouth to scream, now was my time. I launched the smoothie out of my ******* along with watery, bloody ****. Her scream was muffled into a gargle. My sloppy enema shot down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up. The smell was so intense it gave her a bloody nose. I turned around and pointed my hard cock in her face. I positioned it towards her nose. With immense power I ****ed her nose at full force! The blood was an awesome lubricant. The pleasure became more intense. I came buckets right up her nose. My cum went straight into her lungs, tarring them up. As she began gasping for air I looked around the bloody smeared, **** stained room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I said smiling at her tear and enema covered face. She took one last gasp. I gazed happily upon her corpse. The only I regret is that I didn't take my pills today...
    One of the most disturbing and visual copypastas I think I have ever read.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to say but your sister boinked. It makes absolutely no sense that a girl who didnt have sex would conclude she is pregnant from not having her menstration

hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girls miss periods all the time brah
    Former Marine '07-'11
    Texan-Arizonian
    1988 crew

Originally Posted by RaepNegs View Post
    If it is yours, you should put it up for adoption. There are many couples who can not have children and they would be happy to adopt. Plus, I don't think you are mature enough to raise a babby at age 11.
    Its not up to me to put the baby up for abortion..if it is born I dont plan on admitting that baby might be mine. If **** gets real I'll tell my parents she has been clubbing here and definitely fukked a guy.

Thanks for the reply RaepNegs will rep in future

Registered User onerandommiscer's Avatar
    onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000) onerandommiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post

WTF is this ****?