Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imrlyawesome has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont worry op, i got her pregnant
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░▀█▀░░░█▀█░██░██░░░█▀█░░
    ░░░█░░░░█▀█░█░█░█░░░█▀█░░
    ░░▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░░▀░░░▀░▀░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀▀░█▀█░▀█▀░
    ░█▀░░█▀█░█░█░█░█░█░█░░█░░
    ░▀░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░

QUALITY POSTER
    ~*Green Forever*~

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Please respect the srs tag guys..the only time I ask for Help from you guys and you think I'm trolling
    If that's the case, let's think about this rationally.

Your sister misses her period - her immediate conclusion is that she might be pregnant. Why would she even consider that if she's never had sex? A reasonable explanation is that your sister isn't as "innocent" as you thought.

Or her hormones are out of whack, so she missed her period..

Third... you DIDN'T HEAR EVERYTHING. You missed the part where she f*cked some guy.
    And as another miscer said... Semen dies really fast outside of the body - so it's unlikely that you impregnated her.

shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    I am a horrible ****ing person. Today was my little sisters birthday, it is also my last day as a free man. The cops are on their way right now. As my last act before being put on death row I wish to relinquish this story onto misc, so I can die knowing at least I gave you sick ****s some lulz. So lets start from the beginning shall we?

It was a fairly normal morning. It was 1:30 when I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take my meds. I'm prone to bouts of rage and sexual frustration. As I tilted my head back to down the capsules I swallowed wrong and vomited into the sink. I cursed the pills then went out to the living room. I was surprised to see balloons and party favors all over. It then occurred to me that it was my 11 year old sister Jessica's birthday. My little sisters probably having a surprise party with all her loli and shota friends after school. I'm 26 and unemployed so I'm usually home all the time. I sat down with a bowl of Fritos and watched some **** on Fuse for a while.

It was around 2:30 when my mother got home. "Micheal, come help me with these bags!" she yelled. I obliged since she'd just bitch me out if I didn't. After everything was inside she dropped the disappointment bomb. "Micheal, I want you to set up this stuff. You'll be running Jess's birthday today." "But mom!" I whined. "No buts," she said "I'm going to go take a nap." She was pretty lazy, even for a pregnant woman. I got in the van and drove up to the school. Jessica was standing outside with a group of 5 of her friends. All the little ****s climbed into the van. They were all giggling and making immature noises. "Hey aren't you Jess's gay brother?" one laughed. All the kids giggled. "Haha, yeah **** you kid" I snapped. "MICHEAL!" Jessica shouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued driving. One girl began singing some ****ty pop song. It began to make me unbearably angry. I swerved the van violently. The kids started screaming. One boy jolted forward and slammed his head into the seat. "KYLE HIT HIS HEAD!" one girl cried out "MICHEAL, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US YOU JERK!" Jessica screamed. I don't know what came over me.

As we got home the kids began crowding around the little plastic party furniture begging for food. "Alright, hold the hell on you brats!" I said angrily. I went and got the cake and set it out on the table. Grabbing my Zippo lighter from my pocket, I lit the candles. I stood back and watched as the brats began shouting for her to make a wish. As she leaned to blow them out, I spotted her pink panties coming out of her jeans. She was tempting me, that little bitch, I know she was. "BLOW IT OUT! BLOW IT OUT!" the shrill monotonous tone rang in my head. I couldn't take it anymore misc! I ran for my room. As I came back out I had donned my viking helmet and held my battle ax mightily above my head. I was naked. The sight of my hairy genitalia swinging back and forth struck fear into the children. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the heavens as I charged for the table. I threw my battle ax, chopping a loli in half. Her torso frailed into the air as my battle ax wedged into a wooden bookshelf. I jumped onto one of the plastic chairs, it broke under my weight. I plunged my fist into the cake and smeared it all over my cock. The soft frosting and crumbly texture made me hard. I took a candle and rammed it down my urethra. The kids were frozen with shock. I lit the candle and pushed as hard as I could. The candle rocketed out of my cock and hit a girl in the eye. The force caused me to ****. The girl screamed wildly as her eye was burned out. Her eye socket looked like the perfect hole for my dick. I jammed my cock into her eyesocket and ****ed it. She cried as her head jolted back and forth. The violent jolting snapped her neck killing her instantly. I came.

The Kyle boy started to get up to run away so I grabbed a chair and cracked him in the skull. His face landed flat in my **** and he suffocated. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions. A fat little girl was waddling over to the phone to call the police. "ITS PINATA TIME!" I yelled. I grabbed the cake knife, and with my viking prowess, backstabbed the fatty. I slid the knife upwards making a slit in her back. Her fat made it like cutting through cream cheese. I reached in and grasped her spine. With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it. I then set it on the floor and slowly inserted it into my rectum. The ribbed feeling gave me immense pleasure. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I exclaimed grabbing my battle ax out of the woodwork. I cut little Suzie's legs off. This made her more ****able. Jessica vomited and passed out. I scraped up her vomit and stripped little Suzy. She was too preoccupied to resist. I smeared the barf all over her vagina. I then licked it off. The taste was god-awful. It made me throw up onto her face. She choked to death on my sick.

The commotion made my mother come out. "SWEET TOASTER ****ING JESUS!" she screamed. I ran up and FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED her in the vagina. My arm slid all the way up to her womb. I tore the fetus out. As I pulled out a bunch of slimy goo watered out. "Hey mom want this fetus?" I asked. She was too busy violently throwing up to answer me. I raised my arm and crushed the baby in my hand. My mother was heaving blood at this point. I took the crushed fetus into the kitchen and slam-dunked it into the blender. "And now its time for cooking with Micheal!" I said like a t.v. chef. Adding an eyeball, the fat loli's liver, and Kyle's scrotum into the blender, I turned it on high. I took a sip of my smoothie. It was the most delicious culinary masterpiece in the world. I took the rest and sliding the spine out from *******, I gave myself an enema.

My sister began waking up from her concussion. As her eyes opened she awoke to the sight of my hairy ******* pointing in her face. She opened her mouth to scream, now was my time. I launched the smoothie out of my ******* along with watery, bloody ****. Her scream was muffled into a gargle. My sloppy enema shot down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up. The smell was so intense it gave her a bloody nose. I turned around and pointed my hard cock in her face. I positioned it towards her nose. With immense power I ****ed her nose at full force! The blood was an awesome lubricant. The pleasure became more intense. I came buckets right up her nose. My cum went straight into her lungs, tarring them up. As she began gasping for air I looked around the bloody smeared, **** stained room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I said smiling at her tear and enema covered face. She took one last gasp. I gazed happily upon her corpse. The only I regret is that I didn't take my pills today...
    what an ab workout

Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mokotoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuking copy/paste *******s are ruining an epic thread
    E-stat crew

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why would you not atleast rinse the jizz off the rag? You just leave it there for your poor sister to rub all over her body? LOL

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if thats the case then you might as well fuk ur sister for real now. 2 kids isn't much worse than 1 brah, take a risk in ur life dammit.

i hope your mom used that rag too.

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ░░▓░▓░▓░▓
    ░░░▓▓▓▓▓
    ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒▒░▓░▒░▓░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10) hrhkingjames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We share the shower together
    You couldn't wake up five minutes before her and shower on your own?

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay Misc I think i fukked up big time..so my sister has been living with me for 2 months since I don't have a license and I need rides to work. Today after work I decided to take a nap and was woken up by my sister crying on the phone with my mom..I didn't hear everything but I overheard my sister saying that she has missed her period and she said she thinks she might be pregnant! On the phone she told my mom she hasn't messed with any boys..she is a strong Christian and doesnt know anyone in this area so I believe it..the only possible way she could get pregnant is by me..no I didn't fuk her *******s. We share the shower together and occasionally when I fap I wipe my load on the wash rag we have in the shower..I'll admit I don't rinse it off all the time after i jizz on it. So I'm thinking she used it to wash herself and my semen got in her that way..what the fuk do I do Brahs?*If it is indeed my baby I really doubt she will get an abortion. Fuark.
    Hey OP I bet the baby will have Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on its continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what its got man! Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your inbred son can get!. Thanks for the motivation.
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 11 and what is this?

murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50) murfeedee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am twenty-two years old and, if I do say so myself, very good looking. I am 6'2, black as night hair, green eyes and all muscle. I have just returned from a stint in the military and am in the best shape of my life. I should also note that I have never had a problem with the ladies. While I wouldn't say they flock to me, I can say I have never gone very long between oil changes, if you get my drift.

My sister, Lily, on the other hand, was my polar opposite. She was shy, unlike my outgoing personality. She was a genius, unlike me with my solid 'D' average. She had never dated while I lived at home, when I had a different girlfriend every couple of weeks. And she was the epitome of nerd, wearing her hair in pigtails, wearing out-of-fashion glasses and always carrying a book. She also always wore long skirts and dressed as if she had just been time-warped from 1955. To make matters even worse, she had been wearing braces for the past three years.

Anyway, when I returned from overseas, Lily had just begun college. It was just one week into the term and I imagined she would already be deep into Advanced Calculus for fun.

I got a call from a high school buddy who was now a member of Alpha Delta something or other. He sounded drunk as he slurred on the phone, "Dude, get your ass to the Alpha house now."

"Why?" I asked

"Dude, the initiation of Pi Sigma Pi is underway," he hollered.

"So?" I asked, not really interested.

"Fifty co-eds all in lingerie and competing in different sorority competitions," he screamed into the phone.

"Real lingerie?" I questioned, sick of a flimsy nightie being considered lingerie. Real lingerie was garters and stockings or at the very least thigh high stockings.

"Yes, you ****ing picky dick. " he yelled into the phone before hanging up. Curiosity got the better of me and I high-tailed it over to the house.

Once inside, I was in fetish perversion heaven. Dave wasn't lying, there were co-eds in garters and stockings everywhere. At the moment, each potential sorority candidate was strutting her stuff on stage for a roomful of horny and inebriated frat boys. I was mesmerized by the girls on stage finally Dave found me.

"Dude, you made it. ****ing amazing, right?" Dave asked as he high-fived me.

"****ing amazing," I echoed, entranced by all the stockings.

"Dude, make sure you enter the glory hole draw."

"What?" I asked, barely listening, my eyes glued to some fake blonde, fake titted girl in a too tight for her corset and black stockings.

"It's tradition. Every year there is a raffle. It costs 20 bucks to enter and if you are drawn you get to go back to our secret glory hole rooms and have one of the initiates gobble your cock."

"Really?" I asked, stunned by such a sexual initiation.

"Yeah, it is one of their biggest fundraisers of the year," Dave explained.

"I imagine so," I mused. I pulled out 20 bucks, "Where do I make my contribution?"

Dave pointed me over to a couple of girls dressed in actual clothing. I assumed they were already sorority members. They took my money and handed me a raffle ticket. The very cute brunette wished me good luck. Playing suave, I flirted, "I didn't need luck". She gave a flirty laugh and I knew I had her. I figured if I didn't win a glory hole slut, I wouldn't have much trouble getting her to polish my cane. Dave and I shot the **** like guys do. 'Yeah that was an amazing ****ing game,' '**** she's hot' or 'Yes, we should have a Madden 2011 all-nighter.'

Half an hour passed and it begun "We will now draw winners for tonight's special fundraiser. If you win, please go over to Rachel by the back room entrance there and claim your prize." She pointed to another hot blonde before continuing, "We have thirty-eight pledges this year. So we will have thirty-eight lucky winners."

I WON so I went over to Rachel and showed her my winning ticket. She allowed me in and another co-ed led me back to a special room. I waited in line for about fifteen minutes until yet another co-ed, gorgeous like the rest of them, led me through one of four doors in a small room.

It wasn't my first glory hole experience, but knowing some hot co-ed wannabe was on the other side had me revved to go. I wasted no time dropping my pants and sliding my nine-inch cock into the hole. I smiled when I heard a girl's voice, "Wow Lilly, today is your lucky day. You get a ****ing huge cock to suck." I vaguely heard the name Lilly, but made no correlation at the time. The co-ed used her tongue and licked around the head of my cock. She followed the slow tease by taking the head of my cock into her mouth and using an abundance of saliva like I had never felt before. It was like my cock was in a hot washing machine and the water was swirling around and around on my cock. As the amazing blowjob continued, the experienced co-ed would deep throat me taking most of my large cock in her mouth. I moaned loudly as she finally, after at least five minutes of teasing, began to bob up and down on my rod. I wished desperately to be able to see her face, to watch this co-ed cocksucker devour me whole. Alas, I imagined it was the hot redhead I had seen earlier strutting her stuff. Just as I began to feel the bubbling in my balls, she took my cock out of her mouth, slid her tongue down my shaft and back up. This girl was a ****ing tease. Just as I was about to order her to get back to sucking my cock, she swallowed me whole. I began to move my hips, trying to **** her mouth from the other side, knowing I was going to cum soon. She seemed to catch on and began to bob on my cock in a furiously fast pace. It took less than thirty seconds of this hardcore sucking to shoot my load down the throat of this eager and experienced co-ed. Unlike most girls who have sucked my cock, she kept sucking, coaxing out every last drop of my cum. It was easily the best blowjob I have ever had.

About one minute later, when my orgasm had completely subsided, the unknown co-ed allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth. She gave one last pull with her hand and she was gone. Sadly, I pulled my pants up and returned to the party.

I figured I should call it a night, the cowboy boot wearing sorority chick came back on stage, "Well, boys, I hope you enjoyed your night. I expect all of you back here tomorrow for the grand finale when the sorority pledge sluts fulfill one last task. To whet your appetite, here are the girls one last time."

The pledges came on one at a time, did a little wave, blew kisses, and flashed their tits. Just as I went to take one last swig of my beer, I saw a sight that shook the very being of my existence. In a millisecond, everything I knew shattered in front of my eyes. My sister, Lilly, was a pledge.

She surveyed her sheet and teased, "And why would you like to know?"

I shrugged, playing it cool, "Oh, just curious."

She smiled, "Nope, only one." She put her hand on my crotch, "I'm a little curious too."

Trying to distract myself from the sin I had just committed. I grabbed her hand and suggested we get out of there. She agreed and, twenty minutes later, we were in her sorority room and she was begging to be ****ed. I suggested she blow me first, she generously obliged. Unfortunately, she was nowhere near as good as my sister. After a couple of minutes of adequate sucking, I tossed her on the bed and thrust my huge hard dick into her. I sucked on her big breasts while I pounded her with no other focus but shooting my load. As I ****ed the easy co-ed, my sister's image kept popping into my head. I continually attempted to replace the image with someone else, but I couldn't erase my adorably cute sister and the image of her sweet lips around my cock. The co-ed screamed for me to **** her faster and I did. Having already come only an hour before, I lasted an impressively long time in the co-ed's sopping wet ****. Realizing I wasn't going to cum this way, I ordered her onto all fours and used her wetness to lubricate her ass. She gave a surprised moan and called me a bad boy. I slapped her ass in agreement and began to penetrate her ass. She whimpered in a mixture of pleasure and pain, clearly she had been ****ed in the ass before. My cock disappeared between her slightly chunky white cheeks rather easily and soon my cock was buried in her ass. Rather tired from ****ing her, I ordered her to bounce back on my cock and **** me. She called me a bad boy again and climbed back on my cock. Her moans increased and my mind again played tricks on me as I imagined it was my sister who was riding my pole. Giving into my perverse kink, I imagined the no-name co-ed I was currently ****ing was my sister and within seconds my blood was flowing. Knowing I was incredibly close to coming, I grabbed her ass and ****ed her, desperate to explode. Less than a minute later, I pulled out, surprised the naughty co-ed as I shoved my cock, which was just in her ass, into her mouth. She attempted to take my cock out of her mouth, but I held her head and ****ed her face furiously. Her resistance faded and she used her tongue a bit as I used her lips to get me off. Loving to see a girl's face covered in my cum, I pulled out just as my first wad was released spraying her nose, forehead and chin. She closed her eyes as I coated her face. Once done, I put my cock back in her mouth and ordered her to clean my cock. Like a good little slut, she obeyed. As my cock shrivelled in her mouth, I finally pulled out and got dressed. I, like a gentleman, thanked her for a good time and headed home.

The next morning, I replayed last night in my head. My sister had sucked my cock. I should have been disgusted and mortified. Yet, my dick standing at full mast suggested otherwise. I wondered how long she had been sucking dick. Based on how she pleased me, she had been doing it for a while.

That night, I purposely got to the frat house fashionably late and surveyed the room. Although I wouldn't call it an all out orgy, there was a reasonable amount of exhibitionism everywhere. It made my A.D.D. brain malfunction as I attempted to take it all in. My goal, sick as it was, was to make my sister my ****-toy. I was convinced she was submissive, based on all those years of trying to please my parents. Always attempting to please everyone, I bet obeying and pleasing had become ingrained in her subconscious. I was confident I was right and just had to figure out how to make it happen. Plus no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get that perfect blowjob out of my head.

I was beginning to worry that maybe I had actually stopped Lilly from coming tonight. I went out back and approached a large group in a big circle. As I got closer and broke through the circle, I saw they were all watching the same thing...my sister. My sister, blindfolded, wearing only thigh high beige stockings was on her knees sucking the cock of a large black guy, a linebacker type. As I perused the scene, I saw that on a chalkboard nearby was the number 12. Even though she had unknowingly sucked my cock last night, I was still stunned by the sight of my wholesome sister sucking a big black cock. I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my sweet sister sucking cock.

I was brought out of my stunned stupor as a guy pointed, "Back of the line."

"What?" I asked.

"If you want that little nerdy co-ed slut to blow you, get to the back of the line."

To my left was a line of six or seven guys waiting for their turn with my sister. Without even thinking, I went to the back of the line. When my gaze returned to my sister, she was sucking a new cock and the chalkboard now read 13. Unlike her teasing and pleasing with me last night at the glory hole, tonight she was sucking with reckless passion, like she was manufacturing blowjobs. Guy 14 blew his wad in a couple of minutes and I moved closer to the front of the line.
    joinin the quest for aesthetics

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol OP you dumb as fuk.(srs) Your sister is a whore, get over it and live laugh love <3.

emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is your sister named Mary by any chance brah?
    Current Fave workout tunes: HedPE, Suicide Silence, Adept, Thy Art Is Murder, A Day To Remember, Confession, Hardstyles.

*SoClose*
    **Aussie Summer Crew**
    ***Brisbane Miscers Crew***

The road to aesthetics so I too can have a ******** page like everyone else (not srs) (kinda srs)

Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Time to call Jerry Springer OP.

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    I am a horrible ****ing person. Today was my little sisters birthday, it is also my last day as a free man. The cops are on their way right now. As my last act before being put on death row I wish to relinquish this story onto misc, so I can die knowing at least I gave you sick ****s some lulz. So lets start from the beginning shall we?

It was a fairly normal morning. It was 1:30 when I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take my meds. I'm prone to bouts of rage and sexual frustration. As I tilted my head back to down the capsules I swallowed wrong and vomited into the sink. I cursed the pills then went out to the living room. I was surprised to see balloons and party favors all over. It then occurred to me that it was my 11 year old sister Jessica's birthday. My little sisters probably having a surprise party with all her loli and shota friends after school. I'm 26 and unemployed so I'm usually home all the time. I sat down with a bowl of Fritos and watched some **** on Fuse for a while.

It was around 2:30 when my mother got home. "Micheal, come help me with these bags!" she yelled. I obliged since she'd just bitch me out if I didn't. After everything was inside she dropped the disappointment bomb. "Micheal, I want you to set up this stuff. You'll be running Jess's birthday today." "But mom!" I whined. "No buts," she said "I'm going to go take a nap." She was pretty lazy, even for a pregnant woman. I got in the van and drove up to the school. Jessica was standing outside with a group of 5 of her friends. All the little ****s climbed into the van. They were all giggling and making immature noises. "Hey aren't you Jess's gay brother?" one laughed. All the kids giggled. "Haha, yeah **** you kid" I snapped. "MICHEAL!" Jessica shouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued driving. One girl began singing some ****ty pop song. It began to make me unbearably angry. I swerved the van violently. The kids started screaming. One boy jolted forward and slammed his head into the seat. "KYLE HIT HIS HEAD!" one girl cried out "MICHEAL, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US YOU JERK!" Jessica screamed. I don't know what came over me.

As we got home the kids began crowding around the little plastic party furniture begging for food. "Alright, hold the hell on you brats!" I said angrily. I went and got the cake and set it out on the table. Grabbing my Zippo lighter from my pocket, I lit the candles. I stood back and watched as the brats began shouting for her to make a wish. As she leaned to blow them out, I spotted her pink panties coming out of her jeans. She was tempting me, that little bitch, I know she was. "BLOW IT OUT! BLOW IT OUT!" the shrill monotonous tone rang in my head. I couldn't take it anymore misc! I ran for my room. As I came back out I had donned my viking helmet and held my battle ax mightily above my head. I was naked. The sight of my hairy genitalia swinging back and forth struck fear into the children. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the heavens as I charged for the table. I threw my battle ax, chopping a loli in half. Her torso frailed into the air as my battle ax wedged into a wooden bookshelf. I jumped onto one of the plastic chairs, it broke under my weight. I plunged my fist into the cake and smeared it all over my cock. The soft frosting and crumbly texture made me hard. I took a candle and rammed it down my urethra. The kids were frozen with shock. I lit the candle and pushed as hard as I could. The candle rocketed out of my cock and hit a girl in the eye. The force caused me to ****. The girl screamed wildly as her eye was burned out. Her eye socket looked like the perfect hole for my dick. I jammed my cock into her eyesocket and ****ed it. She cried as her head jolted back and forth. The violent jolting snapped her neck killing her instantly. I came.

The Kyle boy started to get up to run away so I grabbed a chair and cracked him in the skull. His face landed flat in my **** and he suffocated. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions. A fat little girl was waddling over to the phone to call the police. "ITS PINATA TIME!" I yelled. I grabbed the cake knife, and with my viking prowess, backstabbed the fatty. I slid the knife upwards making a slit in her back. Her fat made it like cutting through cream cheese. I reached in and grasped her spine. With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it. I then set it on the floor and slowly inserted it into my rectum. The ribbed feeling gave me immense pleasure. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I exclaimed grabbing my battle ax out of the woodwork. I cut little Suzie's legs off. This made her more ****able. Jessica vomited and passed out. I scraped up her vomit and stripped little Suzy. She was too preoccupied to resist. I smeared the barf all over her vagina. I then licked it off. The taste was god-awful. It made me throw up onto her face. She choked to death on my sick.

The commotion made my mother come out. "SWEET TOASTER ****ING JESUS!" she screamed. I ran up and FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED her in the vagina. My arm slid all the way up to her womb. I tore the fetus out. As I pulled out a bunch of slimy goo watered out. "Hey mom want this fetus?" I asked. She was too busy violently throwing up to answer me. I raised my arm and crushed the baby in my hand. My mother was heaving blood at this point. I took the crushed fetus into the kitchen and slam-dunked it into the blender. "And now its time for cooking with Micheal!" I said like a t.v. chef. Adding an eyeball, the fat loli's liver, and Kyle's scrotum into the blender, I turned it on high. I took a sip of my smoothie. It was the most delicious culinary masterpiece in the world. I took the rest and sliding the spine out from *******, I gave myself an enema.

My sister began waking up from her concussion. As her eyes opened she awoke to the sight of my hairy ******* pointing in her face. She opened her mouth to scream, now was my time. I launched the smoothie out of my ******* along with watery, bloody ****. Her scream was muffled into a gargle. My sloppy enema shot down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up. The smell was so intense it gave her a bloody nose. I turned around and pointed my hard cock in her face. I positioned it towards her nose. With immense power I ****ed her nose at full force! The blood was an awesome lubricant. The pleasure became more intense. I came buckets right up her nose. My cum went straight into her lungs, tarring them up. As she began gasping for air I looked around the bloody smeared, **** stained room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I said smiling at her tear and enema covered face. She took one last gasp. I gazed happily upon her corpse. The only I regret is that I didn't take my pills today...

misc lets get some sex talk radio shows numbers up so we can troll them and i will read this as much as i can, making sure the vulgar parts are said.
    ----------------------------------------------

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait, so she's possibly pregnant because of your cum rag?

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

she must've shoved that cum rag real deep into her pussy

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ohhhhh sht. Enjoy being pregnant with that fker in your brooding pouch for 40-50 days, you little sht.

You're a seahorse right?
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DahStoryTella View Post
    Wait, so she's possibly pregnant because of your cum rag?
    Yeah Brah

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions"

LOL

MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50) MBASHAWstories will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't think it's possible unless the semen on the cum rag was relativley new, sperm does not live very long once being ejaculated unless she shoved the rag up in uterus I don't see a possibility of her getting pregnant simply from wiping. Look how tiny sperm is the egg in the uterus is a very long road from home unless your sperms had hoverboards or some shyt.
    ~ R.I.P Zyzz ~

**WIFE BEATER CREW**
    **Muy Bueno Crew**

Yee boi

bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigben2121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was about to ask the same question because Okay Misc I think i fukked up big time..so my sister has been living with me for 2 months since I don't have a license and I need rides to work. Today after work I decided to take a nap and was woken up by my sister crying on the phone with my mom..I didn't hear everything but I overheard my sister saying that she has missed her period and she said she thinks she might be pregnant! On the phone she told my mom she hasn't messed with any boys..she is a strong Christian and doesnt know anyone in this area so I believe it..the only possible way she could get pregnant is by me..no I didn't fuk her *******s. We share the shower together and occasionally when I fap I wipe my load on the wash rag we have in the shower..I'll admit I don't rinse it off all the time after i jizz on it. So I'm thinking she used it to wash herself and my semen got in her that way..what the fuk do I do Brahs?*If it is indeed my baby I really doubt she will get an abortion. Fuark

bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay Misc I think i fukked up big time..so my sister has been living with me for 2 months since I don't have a license and I need rides to work. Today after work I decided to take a nap and was woken up by my sister crying on the phone with my mom..I didn't hear everything but I overheard my sister saying that she has missed her period and she said she thinks she might be pregnant! On the phone she told my mom she hasn't messed with any boys..she is a strong Christian and doesnt know anyone in this area so I believe it..the only possible way she could get pregnant is by me..no I didn't fuk her *******s. We share the shower together and occasionally when I fap I wipe my load on the wash rag we have in the shower..I'll admit I don't rinse it off all the time after i jizz on it. So I'm thinking she used it to wash herself and my semen got in her that way..what the fuk do I do Brahs?*If it is indeed my baby I really doubt she will get an abortion. Fuark.

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    name the baby cletus

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im gonna need pics of sister
    a positive pregnancy test (on video)
    both her and your birth certificates (with photo id verification)

to believe this story

Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gdabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i believe this happened

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op just made this thread so he can show it to the cops/parents/etc. to justify her sister having his baby when in fact they fuk every night and sh*t went wrong a few days before and now she's preggo.
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz i can't count how many times i've seen this thread

AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    Check User Title