Page 1 of 162 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ITT: We ramble about random our daily weight loss experiences

Thought it would be fun to have a thread where we sputter random **** about our daily lives with our weight loss. Can be fun, water weight gain from sodium, random **** we eat, things we come across.

Sometimes we have things we just want to say but we dont want to make a thread about it.

Ill go first.

I gained 3 pounds of water weight from eating mexican food last night.

Do not bring problems from other threads into here!!!
    if you have a problem take it to PMs!!!
    Last edited by Delgadido; 07-02-2011 at 10:29 PM.

samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post

I gained 3 pounds of water weight from eating mexican food last night.
    i know that feel

like the idea of this thread, we're all bound to share some similar experiences..

i'm plateauing like a motherfuker right now, busting ass in the gym though, did rackpulls/latpulldowns/hammercurls today, sore as fuk.. Scale ain't moved in a week but the mirror tells me otherwise. It's all a mind game. it truly is. consistency is the key, i keep telling myself that. I'm at a super ackward stage in my body size all my big clothes are too big, and my old skinny clothes are too small, broke and can't afford new clothes right now, it sucks so much. but I can't wait to reach my goal and start buying fitted clothes and looking good... gonna go read the FAT to Fit thread, and the "how has your life changed since you lost weight" (theyre named similar to that.. not verbatim). /end rant

clifs: i'm gonna keep on keeping on'.
    Recovering fatass

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im actually chugging water and pissing every 30-40 minutes

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahah this should be stickied for those days where I go a little bit overboard and feel guilty but I have no one to talk to because I can't just tell one of my friends "I binged today I had to get that off my chest".

Repped.

Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    hahah this should be stickied for those days where I go a little bit overboard and feel guilty but I have no one to talk to because I can't just tell one of my friends "I binged today I had to get that off my chest".

Repped.
    yea.

dont want it to make ur fbook status cause then you wil be a ******** whore.
    dont want to make a thread and waste space.

i had days like that haha

samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsont is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea.

dont want it to make ur fbook status cause then you wil be a ******** whore.
    dont want to make a thread and waste space.

i had days like that haha
    its like a fatloss... misc? lol

brb chugging water feel dehydrated and headache coming on.. fuuuuuuuuuuuhhhk.
    Recovering fatass

Registered User JHowRides2Night's Avatar
    JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JHowRides2Night has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb weighing myself after every piss.
    brb taking off my shirt every time I use the bathroom to check out myself.
    brb double checking calorie counter to make sure I have my macros right.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently not tracking ANYTHING in an effort to not think about it so much.

Just tired of ****ing myself in the ass every time I try to change my ways.

I was 209 just months ago before binging my way back up to 240.

Just staying away from the sweets/junk food and exercising for now.

jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really seem to have stalled on my cut. Scale said 186 on Sunday, but has hovered around 188 all this week. Went back to the calculating thread, and I think I overcalculated my caloric needs. I get to the gym regularly, but I sit at a f^&*ing desk 9-5 5 days a week. I'm now dropping it 1580 from 1900 to see if it gives it a reboost.

And...had PF Changs last night, hit up bars, thinking I'll just say eff calories/macros through the weekend (still trying not to over eat).
    8/20:

Registered User herroimherpderp's Avatar
    herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herroimherpderp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just got negged hardcore for posting a legitimate question about calculating BMR and fitting things into your diet in Nutrition. I now have no motivation to work out.

feelsbadman.jpg

Is there anyway you can delete your account and start over on rep? I don't deserve to have a bad reputation lol

CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJ_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nothing much to report, except I created an area graph in excel to chart lbm and fat. I make lots of graphs because I am a total geek.

Originally Posted by herroimherpderp View Post
    I just got negged hardcore for posting a legitimate question about calculating BMR and fitting things into your diet in Nutrition. I now have no motivation to work out.

feelsbadman.jpg

Is there anyway you can delete your account and start over on rep? I don't deserve to have a bad reputation lol
    Rubies are worth more than emeralds.

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Friday workout sucked, 0 energy, minor heat exhaustion Thursday (never change an AC unit out, in Houston, in the heat, after a leg day)... Still recovering from that, today has been couch potato day.

Figured out I'll need a new kilt before Texas Renaissance Festival this year... If I sag down and really push my gut out, it'll stay up, but the second I relax and take a normal stance it drops faster than a prom dress at midnight.

Not a bad thing mind you, but a sadly expensive side effect of my cut.

jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't decide to quit using creatine or not. I just started a cut and creatine at the same time and my weight has not moved at all for 3 weeks. I work my ass off and eat under my cal limit and nothing. I assume I'm losing fat and gaining water from the creatine, so in the end im staying the same weight. What should I do? Scale numbers mean something to me since I don't have a eye for detail (small noticable fat loss).

Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Automagic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I should probably be bulking, but every time i make the decision to do it, i chicken out. Been eating at about a 1000-1500 cal deficit for 4 months. I dont wanna give abs up.

Every time i try, i pinch the small amount of fat on my arms and legs and pussy out.

jus saiyan
    Last edited by Automagic; 07-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    cui bono

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going to wind up with a reverse cheat day... Haven't eaten enough today, somewhere around 1600 calories under maintenance, not hungry because I still feel like crap and absolutely nothing sounds good, I don't even want a beer FFS.

kadyrocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am almost 10 weeks into my cut, and I'm exactly 10 lbs down.

I kicked off today with a new personal squat best in the gym and then spent the next six hours in the yard pulling up bushes, sawing branches, and weeding like mad... and now I just finished cleaning up after my husband's epic birthday celebration, which included pizza, cake, cookies, and ice cream. I hope the two cancel each other out.

Two days ago a woman at the gym I've never talked to before told me I looked like I've lost weight. Yay!
    5' 8'' female
    May 183 // June 178 // July 174 // Aug 172 // Sep 170 // Oct // Nov // Dec

K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) K2Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had In and Out yesterday but still somehow managed to stay around 1800 calories, which is cutting for me. For some reason I don't "feel" like I cut yesterday. Weird.

Also, I can eat way too many almonds. Those things are calorie dense.

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Currently not tracking ANYTHING in an effort to not think about it so much.

Just tired of ****ing myself in the ass every time I try to change my ways.

I was 209 just months ago before binging my way back up to 240.

Just staying away from the sweets/junk food and exercising for now.
    I do the exact same thing. I dropped to 220 and then binged for a couple weeks back to 240. I'm at 228 now and I've promised myself not to ever let that stupid sh*t happen again. I'm wondering if my fat intake was too low and was a factor in my binging.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThomasBlake View Post
    I do the exact same thing. I dropped to 220 and then binged for a couple weeks back to 240. I'm at 228 now and I've promised myself not to ever let that stupid sh*t happen again. I'm wondering if my fat intake was too low and was a factor in my binging.
    Not really sure why I do it.

It's like if I don't watch what I eat, I'll down milkshakes and sodas every day. It's this out-of-control sweet tooth that's stopped me from ever being in good shape.

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Not really sure why I do it.

It's like if I don't watch what I eat, I'll down milkshakes and sodas every day. It's this out-of-control sweet tooth that's stopped me from ever being in good shape.
    For me its like pizza's and tubs of ice cream. Like seriously wtf? My parents raised me on crap food so it may be me just slipping back into old habits. I also hated eating small meals all day because I like the feeling of being really full, but ever since I got on IF things have been a lot better because I get to stuff myself atleast once a day and I don't really get hungry during the fast.

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my diet break had turned into a 3 week break with quite a few binge days. on top of that week off from lifting and BOOM..+18.5 lbs! whuuutt?!

i gotta say though, even though my belly blew up...damn my muscles got full! :0

oh well back to work!

has anyone really cut back on foods during day just so they can fit some wicked awesome stuff in like a pint of ben and jerrys!?

tomorrow I am fasting till about noon then having a burger with some chips and in evening a ben and jerrys. still gotta hit 150 protein so may have a shake too.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cheat meal, refeed, whatever...I like them

Last weekend, I had an atypical cheat meal where I housed around 2kcals. Then, during this week (nailed my cals and macros everyday), I had awesome lifts, lots of energy during my runs, AND my scale was telling me I was at an all-time low in both weight and bf%.

So....I just had another blow-out meal of caesar salad, clams, mussels, garlic bread, and finished it with watermelon. Lets see what this next week brings. Should be interesting.

holy ****ing ****. i chugged atleast 2 gallons of water(srs)
    and my weight dropped down only by .5 lbs.

about to go to the gym, put a sweater on, and do cardio

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    has anyone really cut back on foods during day just so they can fit some wicked awesome stuff in like a pint of ben and jerrys!?

tomorrow I am fasting till about noon then having a burger with some chips and in evening a ben and jerrys. still gotta hit 150 protein so may have a shake too.
    Absolutley...I am doing IF, so it's kind of my routine anyway, but today, I only at about 500 cals up until about 5pm...then housed almost 2500 cals between 5 and 8. Felt good.

holy ****ing ****. i chugged atleast 2 gallons of water(srs)
    and my weight dropped down only by .5 lbs.

about to go to the gym, put a sweater on, and do cardio
    Seems like you are stressing about nothing.....you are certain it is water weight...why not just keep drinking water and give the weight a couple days to come down? You got a weigh-in tonight?

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Seems like you are stressing about nothing.....you are certain it is water weight...why not just keep drinking water and give the weight a couple days to come down? You got a weigh-in tonight?
    weighing in on monday. i like to keep a constant report of my weight every week. atleast it isnt like fat that sits in ur gut and target areas. hahaha
    EDIT: thats why i save tuesday for chicken wing day

weighing in on monday. i like to keep a constant report of my weight every week. atleast it isnt like fat that sits in ur gut and target areas. hahaha
    I hear you. I used to weigh in on Mondays, but found myself stressing over the weekends about what I eat. I started weighing in (for my own accountability) on Friday mornings and have been able to have a refeed on the weekends if I want to, and then still get back down to a good number with plenty of time to spare by the next Friday....just a thought.

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    I hear you. I used to weigh in on Mondays, but found myself stressing over the weekends about what I eat. I started weighing in (for my own accountability) on Friday mornings and have been able to have a refeed on the weekends if I want to, and then still get back down to a good number with plenty of time to spare by the next Friday....just a thought.
    i edited but i like to eat chicken wings on tuesday to get my fat levels back up+enjoy. tuesday is 40 cent wing night! cant miss that! i am making it a routine.

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just got back from vacation and gained almost 7 pounds in four days...

I feel your pain with the water chugging...it will probably take me a week to get rid of the weight.

But it was worth it...ate tons of lobster...
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

i edited but i like to eat chicken wings on tuesday to get my fat levels back up+enjoy. tuesday is 40 cent wing night! cant miss that! i am making it a routine.
    Nice....It seems like each individual has to make their 'diet' as easy for their particular lifestyle or routine....or it will just end in failure....again. I have experienced this several times. I am following an IIFYM / IF approach and don't really feel like I'm on a diet at all, but still at a deficit. You obviously have worked wings into your 'diet' and that is awesome.

Anyway, hopefully, tomorrow you will shed some of that water weight. Good luck!