jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Walkin on for baseball

Hey guys, ive been out of highschool for a full year now, I'll be 19 in 2 months, my high school is having an alumni game for baseball and im gonna play in it, I was on varsity for all 4 years and started for 3, I pitched and played first base mainly, I was pretty good, not awesome but good, I had an offer to play at a junior college but the school didnt have my major so I went to a different school for just a year, it was also a junior college, I used to throw about 82-83, I love baseball to death and I have an urge to play again, so im going to start working out and throwing and stuff and hopefully try out for next years season as most schools already started summer workouts, anyone think they can help me out? im 5'10" 205lbs and im pretty outta shape but how would I get in contact with coaches to get a chance to walk on or should I go to showcases or somethin?

I guess I just miss baseball but more importantly I miss being in a sport, so its either this or boxing
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    absolutely start getting into contact with coaches, whether it is by email or phone, and figure out the try-out process, and obviously get back in shape. i would suggest searching the Ask a College Baseball Player anything thread, you can get some very good advice from there as well. good luck.

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bravesrule1 View Post
    absolutely start getting into contact with coaches, whether it is by email or phone, and figure out the try-out process, and obviously get back in shape. i would suggest searching the Ask a College Baseball Player anything thread, you can get some very good advice from there as well. good luck.
    hardest thing Ive had so far is finding the coaches emails or numbers, would I just google them? and thanks man.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to your schools athletic website, should have the information. All schools will have some sort of tryout, lots of times it is with the freshmen/new players workouts.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jgood View Post
    Go to your schools athletic website, should have the information. All schools will have some sort of tryout, lots of times it is with the freshmen/new players workouts.
    ^^^ this.

If you're already attending the school, the coach's name will probably be in your directory or address book already. Just be honest and stress that you want to be part of the team and work as hard as you can. If he's receptive to having you try out, make sure to get the team's summer lifting and conditioning program. You'll want this, plus it shows him already that you want to put in the work necessary to do well.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

well I dont go to that junior college anymore, so I was mainly lookin for schools that I could play baseball and go to school, I dont have any particular ones in mind, the one in the town I moved to now is D2, ill let everyone know how I do at the alumni game and I will go from there, I have been super busy doing odd jobs so I havent got around to running or throwing yet.

So i have my senior season on some cassettes, my mom filmed it but she missed my best game of the season, 4 for 5 with 2 HR's and a complete game pitched with 8 k's and 2 hits allowed for a shutout win against the district champs at that time, but anyway if I made like a highlight tape would that help to get me a spot? and like send it to some coaches or what exactly would I do?