weider1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this taking too much creatine?

New to lifting and I have superpump max and hemo rage ultra concentrate pre workout supplements. Bought them to give a couple brands a try anyway I think both contain creatine how much not really sure but with superpump max I take 2 scoops and if I go with the hemo rage concentrate I take 1 scoop.

ok so a long with a protein shake post workout today I started taking a teaspoon (5g) worth of ON mironized creatine powder post workout yet seperate from my protein shake I just mixed a teaspoon of it with water.

question is with the pre workout supplements having creatine is taking the 5g ON creatine post workout a bad idea? just making sure I'm not hammering the kidneys nothing is worth overloading your kidneys. Just asking to be sure I'm not messing up by taking too much creatine.

thanks for any advice, god bless.

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doubt you'd be taking in any more than 7 grams; if it makes you feel better, just taking 1/2 or a little more than a half of a teaspoon of bulk monohydrate.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by weider1717 View Post
    New to lifting and I have superpump max and hemo rage ultra concentrate pre workout supplements. Bought them to give a couple brands a try anyway I think both contain creatine how much not really sure but with superpump max I take 2 scoops and if I go with the hemo rage concentrate I take 1 scoop.

ok so a long with a protein shake post workout today I started taking a teaspoon (5g) worth of ON mironized creatine powder post workout yet seperate from my protein shake I just mixed a teaspoon of it with water.

question is with the pre workout supplements having creatine is taking the 5g ON creatine post workout a bad idea? just making sure I'm not hammering the kidneys nothing is worth overloading your kidneys. Just asking to be sure I'm not messing up by taking too much creatine.

thanks for any advice, god bless.
    I would take 1/2 scoop of creatine. Supermax has about 1 gram of creatine per scoop. 5 grams of creatine is sufficient.

BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would personally only take 3 grams of the Micronized Creatine Monohydrate with my Post Workout shake instead of the 5 grams. You will reach full saturation slower but in a healthier more optimal manner.

weider1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies I plan to do exactly what you guys suggested cut back on the creatine post workout from 5g to approx 3g.

my hemo rage serving says 3/4 scoop which says thats 3.2g so I will fill that scooper 3/4 with the creatine or a little less than 3/4 which should be approx 3g.

thanks