Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ave vitiligo skin condition on face (look like a freak) can i get girls? (pics)

I just want an honest opinion if i am atleast somewhat attractive. I have vitiligo on the right side of my face around my eyelashes (eyelashes are white because of it ) and spots on the right side of my face going down towards my sideburns and above my right upper lip. vitiligo is a skin condition were you do not receive any skin pigmentation and is paper white (its extremely visible during the summer since the white spots do not tan). Elementary school i was constantly picked on and only had one friend who accepted me then high school came around i tried making friends but no one would accept me spent all my extra time sitting in the library as a result i have only been invited to one party since grade 9 (constantly called punchface, bleached eye, etc). Tried wearing makeup to cover it up but then people started making fun of me for that fml.

I am know done one year of university still without friends have many acquaintances though) and am hoping to get out of this slump any advice to help me out with my situation would be great since i am extremely embarassed because of the way i look so i barely talk to people since i have that fear of rejection because of my grade school years.

Females opinions especially would be nice and welcomed as i want to know if their are girls out their who would consider dating someone who looked different from everyone else (honest opinions please!)
    Attached Images

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wear makeup or foundation or w/e covers it but not noticale

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I looked at your pictures.
    I refreshed them.

I squinted, got close to the computer, and closely examined them.

I can't see crap.

Your problem is you lack confidnence. and i know its cliche and you don't want to hear that...but believe you me...I seen UGLY dudes get chicks and you, my friend, aren't even half that bad looking. SO

1) Go to RSDNation

2) Read the forum from top/ bottom

3) Go to Roissy.wordpress.com and read that place to

4) Practice the art of game, which won't come easy, but will be totally worth it in the end. Get the tools, then start using them.

Oh and change your damm sig. Getting girls isn't that hard, despite what half the "forever aloners" will tell you. Just go hard and work at it, it's a skill.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    wear makeup or foundation or w/e covers it but not noticale
    i tried man but then people considered me a ******* in high school cuz they noticed i was wearing makeup. Then with girls lets say i cover it up with makeup then i remove one day they'll probably brake up with me instantly as soon as they see how i look naturally

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    I looked at your pictures.
    I refreshed them.

I squinted, got close to the computer, and closely examined them.

I can't see crap.

Your problem is you lack confidnence. and i know its cliche and you don't want to hear that...but believe you me...I seen UGLY dudes get chicks and you, my friend, aren't even half that bad looking. SO

1) Go to RSDNation

2) Read the forum from top/ bottom

3) Go to Roissy.wordpress.com and read that place to

4) Practice the art of game, which won't come easy, but will be totally worth it in the end. Get the tools, then start using them.
    u honestly think im not bad looking? thx for the small confidence boost man that means a lot i will go through those websites

edit: its tough especially in high school cuz when people notice u have something that looks different from others they constantly make fun of you) my confidence has dropped significantly through my past years when i talk to girls i try and keep them to the left side of my face i actually have had some girls show signs they are interested but because of my condition i didnt really make any moves through first year of uni.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    u honestly think im not bad looking? thx for the small confidence boost man that means a lot i will go through those websites

Dude you are perfectly fine, I'm honestly confused, I expected to open up the pictures and see a troll, instead I see a perfectly fine looking kid staring back at me.

That tells me all I need to know, right off the bat.

You see, I had an insecurity once, I had gap in my teeth so whenever I smile, it looks a bit messed up. I'm going to get braces for that, but I saw a famous football player (michael strahan) who has the same teeth look as I do.

But he makes jokes out of it. When people call him "rabbit face" he goes right along and laughs, and says "yeah im a rabbit haha". Then people laugh, and everyone likes him more, because he shows he's not insecure, or really cares what other people think.

That's the attitude you need to have. Past that, remember, girls love fun guys...so go out and socialize with people and just joke around, have a good time.

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    Dude you are perfectly fine, I'm honestly confused, I expected to open up the pictures and see a troll, instead I see a perfectly fine looking kid staring back at me.

That tells me all I need to know, right off the bat.

You see, I had an insecurity once, I had gap in my teeth so whenever I smile, it looks a bit messed up. I'm going to get braces for that, but I saw a famous football player (michael strahan) who has the same teeth look as I do.

But he makes jokes out of it. When people call him "rabbit face" he goes right along and laughs, and says "yeah im a rabbit haha". Then people laugh, and everyone likes him more, because he shows he's not insecure, or really cares what other people think.

That's the attitude you need to have. Past that, remember, girls love fun guys...so go out and socialize with people and just joke around, have a good time.
    its really tough to change ur mindset after so many years ive never really had a group of friends so im basically starting from scratch so u really thing if i just joke about it girls and people in general will accept me?

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry to hear about your high school experience

we have a couple of guys with much worse deformities in high school, and not once did i ever hear anyone tease them. i still see the same guys regularly at mutual parties

ill also put it out there, you are not a bad looking guy. compared to the people i see in the misc 'rate my face' threads, id say you're definitely better than most. i cant believe you'd cop so much slack for your eye, its hardly even noticeable
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    sorry to hear about your high school experience

we have a couple of guys with much worse deformities in high school, and not once did i ever hear anyone tease them. i still see the same guys regularly at mutual parties

ill also put it out there, you are not a bad looking guy. compared to the people i see in the misc 'rate my face' threads, id say you're definitely better than most. i cant believe you'd cop so much slack for your eye, its hardly even noticeable
    thx brah maybe im not to bad looking but the fact that i have something which makes me look different from everyone else kind of brings u down i mean u dont see people walking on the streat, or in magazines that have skin pigmentation problems on their face so i guess i just feel different from everyone else.

JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500)
    Honestly you aren't bad looking. It's probably a self confidence or insecurity issue. If you are still worried, buy some foundation or whatever they call it, dab it in the spots and there ya go.

its really tough to change ur mindset after so many years ive never really had a group of friends so im basically starting from scratch so u really thing if i just joke about it girls and people in general will accept me?

There are ways to go about it.

For now, I would force myself to talk to ONE new person every day.

So this is your task - every day talk to one new person for a small conversation, it can be the cashier in the store, a guy in your class, a random person in the street, it doesn't matter.

Yeah just joke about it, but the thing is, you have to understand...

PEOPLE make FUN because YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT, not because you are BAD LOOKING. I have seen really ugly fat guys, but they are so funny, everyone loves them! So it doesn't matter.

Chill and joke around (watch lots of standup comedy on youtube), talk to new people (AT LEAST one a day, do it asap in the morning so to not waste time) and always keep the mindset "I am the funny cool guy here" and things are going to start changing.

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sucks you got that skin condition but w/e it could have been worse. **** those high school kids, you know high school is an immature place.

Your not a bad looking dude, but I'd advise you to hit the gym more and bulk up. It'll give you unshakable confidence if you let it.

Good luck bro

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was definitely expecting much worse... Its barely noticeable OP. Gotta work on your confidence man!

Originally Posted by weightgainnow1 View Post
    Was definitely expecting much worse... Its barely noticeable OP. Gotta work on your confidence man!
    seriously...i can't notice anything at all.

Originally Posted by tetraktys13 View Post
    Sucks you got that skin condition but w/e it could have been worse. **** those high school kids, you know high school is an immature place.

Your not a bad looking dude, but I'd advise you to hit the gym more and bulk up. It'll give you unshakable confidence if you let it.

Good luck bro
    haha im cutting right know bulk will resume in september thx for advice

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you should probably take that sticker off your nose and quit squinting your eyes.

You're fine. It's barely noticeable. If any girls ask tell them its a scar from when you got in a vicious fight with a bear and killed it with your bare hands to protect a lost baby. Then never bring it up again.

Not a deterrent IMO. It's only as bad as you think it is.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    you should probably take that sticker off your nose and quit squinting your eyes.

You're fine. It's barely noticeable. If any girls ask tell them its a scar from when you got in a vicious fight with a bear and killed it with your bare hands to protect a lost baby. Then never bring it up again.

Not a deterrent IMO. It's only as bad as you think it is.
    guess just have to work on my confidence one step at a time hopefully my life can get turned around soon

liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude barely noticeable, dont wear makeup, it doesn't even look bad. I know a guy who had a huge scar on his face that was purple and he still pulled mad bitches.
    Best Gym Lifts: Squat: 395 Bench: 310 Deadlift: 535 Front Squat: 305

Just trying to stay lean

Originally Posted by liftersize View Post
    dude barely noticeable, dont wear makeup, it doesn't even look bad. I know a guy who had a huge scar on his face that was purple and he still pulled mad bitches.
    must have had an amazing personality and a big cash flow i dont have to much social skills or a personality because of my life experience so i need to build that up slowly.

Registered User nomnomnomnomnom's Avatar
    nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow. strong insecurities. i looked at your pictures before reading anything and did NOT notice anything. you lack the confidence you need. you aren't labeled a freak with no friends because of your MINOR vitiligo, it's because you lack social skills. sorry to break it to you, even the ugliest of people have friends man. you just gotta be more confident, honestly no homo your body is better than 80% of the average joes out there, you're not bad looking. get a shape up so you look more clean and buzz it shorter and shave your beard to look less scruffy. i have a friend in our group of friends with worse vitiligo than you (around his left eye) and he's pretty popular man. act like you don't have it, people (especially girls) notice when guys are insecure. eye contact is VERY important when talkin to girls, and read up on this thread if you want to step up some of your game brah

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124193391

hope this helps, and remember i have NO reason to lie to you.

oh and inb4age15teenmisc---->
    - New Jersey Crew (732) -

My kind of not really contest prep log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168547413

PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperChas3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not bad at all man.

jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i cant see anything

the only way to notice it is by getting a magnifying glass

quit thinking about it, your the only one who notices it

Originally Posted by nomnomnomnomnom View Post
    wow. strong insecurities. i looked at your pictures before reading anything and did NOT notice anything. you lack the confidence you need. you aren't labeled a freak with no friends because of your MINOR vitiligo, it's because you lack social skills. sorry to break it to you, even the ugliest of people have friends man. you just gotta be more confident, honestly no homo your body is better than 80% of the average joes out there, you're not bad looking. get a shape up so you look more clean and buzz it shorter and shave your beard to look less scruffy. i have a friend in our group of friends with worse vitiligo than you (around his left eye) and he's pretty popular man. act like you don't have it, people (especially girls) notice when guys are insecure. eye contact is VERY important when talkin to girls, and read up on this thread if you want to step up some of your game brah

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124193391

hope this helps, and remember i have NO reason to lie to you.

oh and inb4age15teenmisc---->
    very good advice for a 15 year old i wish i had the confidence of ur friend

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really? Like a freak?

Since you said it'd be nice to get a females opinion as well, I can guarantee you that this barely noticeable issue of yours would not be the reason I didn't date you.

Honestly, you look fine. As the others have said, quit thinking about it, build up your confidence. You're a handsome young man, start acting like it.
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708

Registered Lifter Mark=Excellence's Avatar
    Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark=Excellence has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just want an honest opinion if i am atleast somewhat attractive. I have vitiligo on the right side of my face around my eyelashes (eyelashes are white because of it ) and spots on the right side of my face going down towards my sideburns and above my right upper lip. vitiligo is a skin condition were you do not receive any skin pigmentation and is paper white (its extremely visible during the summer since the white spots do not tan). Elementary school i was constantly picked on and only had one friend who accepted me then high school came around i tried making friends but no one would accept me spent all my extra time sitting in the library as a result i have only been invited to one party since grade 9 (constantly called punchface, bleached eye, etc). Tried wearing makeup to cover it up but then people started making fun of me for that fml.

I am know done one year of university still without friends have many acquaintances though) and am hoping to get out of this slump any advice to help me out with my situation would be great since i am extremely embarassed because of the way i look so i barely talk to people since i have that fear of rejection because of my grade school years.

Females opinions especially would be nice and welcomed as i want to know if their are girls out their who would consider dating someone who looked different from everyone else (honest opinions please!)
    Buddy, I live very close to you so i know the types of people yo uwent to school with. Im guessing they're a bunch of indians and nigs. Anyways, what you have is honestly nothing. Man the **** up I know some of the ugliest kids in the league and they talk to girls come to parties etc. You need to believe in yourself and get some swag going. Its not your fault ytou have that, and believe me some people will understand that. **** the kids who picked on you in high school bc their probably taking my tax money on welfare. Man up, be yourself, stop putting sad faces when you talk and show the world who you are and the great guy you have always been. Nothing can stop you if you do that.

aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, that vitiligo is NOT bad at all. It isn't noticeable. If you're really insecure about it, talk to a girl you know, or a professional makeup artist (they usually have one at most salons and they do consultations for free sometimes.) and learn how to cover any spots you may have so that it looks natural.

As for a girl freaking out if she sees you without makeup someday, no Disney fantasy or anything, but if you are with a girl long term and you get to the point where you're comfortable enough to show her, that is NOT going to scare her off. The skin condition is so minimal, she would probably just think it's sun damage if you didn't tell her.

Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I don't see where you're f*cked up..

dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    honestly not that noticeable OP, could be much much worse:

Registered User nomnomnomnomnom's Avatar
    nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000) nomnomnomnomnom is just really nice. (+1000)
    very good advice for a 15 year old i wish i had the confidence of ur friend
    he doesn't really have an extraordinary amount of confidence, he just has the confidence of your average guy in highschool that is semi popular. he doesn't let his vitiligo get to him like you do brah, it could be loads worse
    good luck man, i used to be a loner myself. gained confidence in 8th grade and lulz
    - New Jersey Crew (732) -

My kind of not really contest prep log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168547413

NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    came in expecting a freak

had to look around for like 10 seconds to find the problem

all in your mind op