vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not sore after workout anymore ..

Hey guys, I have been working out for a year and a half and since 2 month I'm not sore after my workout the day after .. I'm still getting result and I go past failure everytime. Ive try to change the number of rep and with higher weight but it doesnt seem to do anything ... Is it normal ??
    My transformation : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163192211

***Canadian Crew***

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most important thing: are you progressing the weights as time goes by? They say you wont get sore if you increase the working frequency of the targeted muscle. They also say to not judge a workout based on DOMS but the only time personally i am not sore is if i had no energy and had a bad workout. All of my sets are to positive failure (max OT).
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm wondering what's up with that too. Some of my muscles get sore but I can't feel any soreness after doing chest days(I actually miss the feeling). I go til failure on every set and I up my weight max OT style so I'd kinda bums me out. I use to love feeling the "good, you know ya done something" kind of sore on my pecs.

scrubs007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrubs007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrubs007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrubs007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try doing supersets boss...sore everytime!
    WORK IS HARD WORK....
    THE PAIN IS TEMPORARY, GLORY IS FOREVER....
    IVE GOT IT INTO MY HEAD DIET IS MOST IMPORTANT....NOW FOR ACTION!

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure what you're doing wrong.

If I'm not a little sore or tight 1-2 days after a trip to the gym - I consider it a failed trip.

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my experience, Sometimes if a muscle is not fully healed before you hit it again...it wont usually feel very sore. some people make the mistake of not giving a muscle sufficient recovery before hitting it again. basically if your not allowing the required recovery time, you are just breaking down a muscle that is already broken down from the last workout. hence why it wont feel sore. i know for certain that if you hit your chest on mon and dont hit it till the following mon...it sure as hell will feel sure, if your training right. but everybody is different and some recover faster than others. if i hit my chest on mon, i hit it again on fri...for me, five days is ample recovery time between bodyparts.
    How many days between are you guys hitting the same muscle?

vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Daywalker75 View Post
    From my experience, Sometimes if a muscle is not fully healed before you hit it again...it wont usually feel very sore. some people make the mistake of not giving a muscle sufficient recovery before hitting it again. basically if your not allowing the required recovery time, you are just breaking down a muscle that is already broken down from the last workout. hence why it wont feel sore. i know for certain that if you hit your chest on mon and dont hit it till the following mon...it sure as hell will feel sure, if your training right. but everybody is different and some recover faster than others. if i hit my chest on mon, i hit it again on fri...for me, five days is ample recovery time between bodyparts.
    How many days between are you guys hitting the same muscle?
    i do a 5 day split

day 1 : back/bicep
    day 2 : chest tricep
    day 3 : shoulder/trap/forearm
    day 4 : legs abs
    day 5 : I usualy hit a little everything and do cardio

***Canadian Crew***

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your still progressing I wouldn't worry about it. If you stop progressing you need to increase intensity or change your workout.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Thx everyone for your answers

***Canadian Crew***

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vitaloz View Post
    i do a 5 day split

day 1 : back/bicep
    day 2 : chest tricep
    day 3 : shoulder/trap/forearm
    day 4 : legs abs
    day 5 : I usualy hit a little everything and do cardio

When you work your chest on day 2, you are also working your front delts....then your hitting your shoulders again on day 3. so if your doing heavy benching which is a compound movement involving chest, tris and shoulders..then on day 3 your hitting your shoulders again basically. Ive done a 5 on 2 off before and i found that by the thurs i was feeling a little burnt out. but if it works for you, stick with it.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT:
    Misinformed people.
    Soreness has no correlation with muscle growth. When you get injured, you also get sore. Does this mean you grew more muscle?
    I NEVER EVER EVER get sore unless I start a new exercises, and normally after the second time I do that exercises, the soreness goes away.
    If you're weights are increasing and you're growing, don't worry about soreness.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

LulzYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soreness alone doesn't indicate muscle growth, but it gives you a great signal that you've tensed your muscle. Probably up your lift, or make a slow reps? Don't push yourself too fast.

Like others has said, if you're being progressive with your weights, you shouldn't worry about it.

mc92296 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soreness doesn't necessarily directly correlate to muscle breakdown and muscle growth. It is a common indicator, yes. Obviously most people are sore the day after or not even until two days after their workout. But some people report that they start to not get sore after working out as their bodies become more advanced in training over time. How long that takes to happen depends on the individual. It's pretty odd because I'm starting to experience that now. You start to not feel sore or as sore after a training session and yet you grow. As long as you progress in some way, even if it takes long, and you're getting reasonable sleep and are eating well, don't worry

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not getting sore anymore simply means that you're not getting as much inflammation post-workout anymore. Your body is getting more efficient at clearing out the metabolic waste of training. It's not necessarily bad and it doesn't signify a lack of strength or size gains.

If you really want to feel sore again, try arachidonic acid supplementation.
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde