kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

program for 8 pack abs

hello, I am 19 years old and i want to get 8 pack abs
    I can already see my 6 pack but i struggle to get my last 2 to show
    In the morning I run for 36 mins mon-friday before breakfast followed by 36 mins of abs right after my cardio.
    In my abs i do the 8 min 8 pack workout followed by p90x ab ripper x and then i fill the rest with lower ab workouts and lower back work.
    Also sometime in the day I hit the weight room for about an hour and also sometime at night hit 36 min of yoga.

How can I get my 8 pack in about a month and a half? I can handle hanging leg exercises.
    Also should I modify my routine throughout the day?
    Any advice or tips would be greatly appriciated, thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sounds a bit obsessive brah... I hope you are not letting this goal get in the way of enjoying the best years of your life - drinking, eating, chasing girls etc.

You would look better with some more mass overall, not with an 8 pack.

Look at leangains (link in my sig) and go for (literally) lean gains

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'7 145. eat more

omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100) omahawk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rblgenius View Post
    5'7 145. eat more
    try upping your ab work to 37 or even 38 minutes a day.

kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kikedominguez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im not letting it get in my way of my life but yea i just want an 8 pack lol

RRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEE allstar5044483's Avatar
    allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allstar5044483 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looked at avatar,
    you are significantly farther away than you think you are.
    NESTA Certified

Im pretty fxcking cool in real life.

Currently in school for a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.

B: 285
    S: 405
    D: 530

Come at me bro.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

program for 8 pack abs

There is no program for an 8 pack as such.

There is genetics, and there is diet. So long as you are training your abs for strength, like you should(since you need strong abs to stabilize your spine doing anything heavy), if you get lean enough, you'll see a six pack or whatever your genetics will allow.

Originally Posted by kikedominguez View Post
    hello, I am 19 years old and i want to get 8 pack abs
    I can already see my 6 pack but i struggle to get my last 2 to show
    In the morning I run for 36 mins mon-friday before breakfast followed by 36 mins of abs right after my cardio.
    In my abs i do the 8 min 8 pack workout followed by p90x ab ripper x and then i fill the rest with lower ab workouts and lower back work.
    Also sometime in the day I hit the weight room for about an hour and also sometime at night hit 36 min of yoga.

How can I get my 8 pack in about a month and a half? I can handle hanging leg exercises.
    Also should I modify my routine throughout the day?
    Any advice or tips would be greatly appriciated, thanks.
    You have OCD. You could seriously gain some mass. And you don't have a sixpack.

I do lots of sets of hanging leg raises with straight legs. I also do heavy ab pulldowns ramping up the sets to your bodyweight.

Doesn't give me a sixpack. I could care less, since strength is a priority for me. A sixpack is all about diet, assuming you have enough muscle there to be visible. You have some work to do there.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).