Closed Thread
Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269
Results 8,041 to 8,051 of 8051
    GotSwoll123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello lifters, im new on this website so i dont even know if im asking the question where im suppose to, but whatever, hopefully someone will answer.. Ive been working out for about 2 years or so. im 16 years old, and was looking in to prohormones, (Specifically SUPER DMZ 2.0), i know Prohormones are not natural, but i know a few people who took them at my age, and they turned out fine. (They did not take PCT, if i were to take the hormones, i would take the PCT) im taking several supplements already, (Orange Triad, Micronized Creatine, aminolast, and a pre called noxipro) and having enough calories in my diet, clean. ive been making gains, but just not enough for me. i guess im just looking for a short cut.. i just want a good several opinions from experienced lifters... Thank you

soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) soulman247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BEGINNER WORKOUT

I have settled on theses 2 workout split
    ay 1 - Chest, back, abdominal muscles, and cardiovascular exercises (30 minutes)
    Day 2 - Day off
    Day 3 - Shoulders, legs, abdominal muscles, and cardiovascular exercises (30 minutes)
    Day 4 - Day off
    Day 5 - Biceps, triceps, abdominal muscles, and cardiovascular exercises (30 minutes)
    Day 6 - Day off
    Day 7 - Day off

OR a upper body lower body split

which one should i do and can you suggest some exercises

FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo Been lifting for 1Y or so and wanted to ask a question, ill give my stats 1st

Height: 6ft 2
    weight: 189lbs
    bench: 230
    squat: 245
    dead lift: 320

How often do you feel its necessary to change up your workouts, I feel like each time I hit say chest and tries I need to swap up my exercises from my last session. Is this something that should be done or is it better to have a solid 2 week program and change it up weekly. Thanks

FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FCJUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GotSwoll123 View Post
    Hello lifters, im new on this website so i dont even know if im asking the question where im suppose to, but whatever, hopefully someone will answer.. Ive been working out for about 2 years or so. im 16 years old, and was looking in to prohormones, (Specifically SUPER DMZ 2.0), i know Prohormones are not natural, but i know a few people who took them at my age, and they turned out fine. (They did not take PCT, if i were to take the hormones, i would take the PCT) im taking several supplements already, (Orange Triad, Micronized Creatine, aminolast, and a pre called noxipro) and having enough calories in my diet, clean. ive been making gains, but just not enough for me. i guess im just looking for a short cut.. i just want a good several opinions from experienced lifters... Thank you

Your Friends are ****ing stupid and would have lost either all or most of there gains by not taking a PCT. Your 16 and your test is going to be ****ing mental don't bother with pro-hormones until your older and have build a foundation.

JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnTA71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here with a stupid question guys!
    Yesterday after i did my back and bis workout I went to sleep on my back with my head on my right upper arm (pretty much on my bicep/tricep). I woke up like 2 hours later (in the middle of the night) still in the position i fell asleep in and was in a little bit of pain. Dont really care about the pain because it went away. Im just wondering though is sleeping like this with the pressure of my head on my bicep/tricep affecting my ability for my muscles to grow while im sleeping? I know stupid question, but honestly just wondering. Thanks guys.

Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was wondering if anyone could give me somewhat of a guidance for a workout program, eating and tracking my macros. Basically I was going to the gym religiously for a solid year then fell off the workout wagon for over a year. I've packed on the fat once again. When I was going to the gym I wasn't following any workout routine or any food guides. I just went and did the basics, squatting, dead lifting, benching and cardio. I'd throw in some isolation exercises as well. As far as eating I'd try to keep it as clean as I could. What I want to do differently now is to follow a routine, not to tough, preferably beginner. Also, I was wondering how do you tell how much protein, fat and carbohydrates your body needs? Is it based off of how much you weigh? I'm clueless when it comes to that, but would love to know how. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys.

taranjeet96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, i saw your one hand dumbbell press thing and actually i wanted to ask whether i should do more left (single)hand dumbbell bench press more or right (single)hand dumbbell bench press more ? Actually my left pec seems bigger than the right one and i actually am confused that if i do right hand dumbbell press, then my left chest will grow or my right ? i want to even it out and im a right handed but dont know why is my right pec lower than my weaker side please give me a solution .

sjake2873 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FCJUK View Post
    Yo Been lifting for 1Y or so and wanted to ask a question, ill give my stats 1st

Height: 6ft 2
    weight: 189lbs
    bench: 230
    squat: 245
    dead lift: 320

How often do you feel its necessary to change up your workouts, I feel like each time I hit say chest and tries I need to swap up my exercises from my last session. Is this something that should be done or is it better to have a solid 2 week program and change it up weekly. Thanks
    Depends on your goals really... I mean if you're satisfied with working the same muscles and your current look you might not need to change it up at all...

If you want to be a kind of all-rounder, you might do a solid 2 week program and switch up the exercises to work different muscle groups...

sjake2873 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by taranjeet96 View Post
    Hey, i saw your one hand dumbbell press thing and actually i wanted to ask whether i should do more left (single)hand dumbbell bench press more or right (single)hand dumbbell bench press more ? Actually my left pec seems bigger than the right one and i actually am confused that if i do right hand dumbbell press, then my left chest will grow or my right ? i want to even it out and im a right handed but dont know why is my right pec lower than my weaker side please give me a solution .
    From what I hear you've got to put the pecs through a wide range of motion...

You gotta take a look at your exercise technique too...

It can happen just by crooked positioning, posture, slouching which you may not even notice...

You should probably check your form in a mirror or with a spotter...

Straining to lift or lifting when tired can also put more weight on one side of the body...

Avoid maxing out the chest while tired unless you can keep great form...

## Extra Sets... Not Too Many

On the weak side you could add maybe 1-2 extra sets...

Wouldn't go overkill on it...

Probably hold another dumbbell on your left to balance things out when you do because you don't want accidental crooked positioning...

Raajaaqt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is too much sugar really bad when bulking as an ectomorph?

Hey guys, recently started bulking and gym, doing a 3 day split incorporating deadlifts, squats and bench and am looking to gain overall lean muscle mass so I know I need to be eating a lot but still clean. So I have been purchasing high calorie foods in bulk, pasta, brown rice, multi grain rye bread, nuts and muesli. I have a small concern with regard to the muesli because it does have quite a lot of sugar in it and was wondering can you have too much sugar when bulking, I think its about 28g of sugar per 100g. Now it is not like I will be having chocolate bars and donuts and all that crap, planning on eating healthy but will also be getting sugar from my fruits also.

Should I just have muesli sparingly throughout the day, I am just unsure if too much sugar is bad.

Cheers guys.

RobertBednari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You know how your arms get bigger after a workout

You know how your arms get bigger after a tricep and bicep workout? Well I was curious if you could judge how hard you workout on that. For example if you workout and gain 2 inches on your arms is that a sign of a good workout?

Closed Thread