wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

article contradiction

yo, tried to write this in the articles section, but wudnt let me so i thought id add it here, does anyone else feel confused that some articles, especially on nutrition advice and diet plans of what you should and shouldn't eat, contradict each other? what am i supposed to follow if one piece of advice completely craps over another bit of 'sound' advice?

JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wibblejibber View Post
    yo, tried to write this in the articles section, but wudnt let me so i thought id add it here, does anyone else feel confused that some articles, especially on nutrition advice and diet plans of what you should and shouldn't eat, contradict each other? what am i supposed to follow if one piece of advice completely craps over another bit of 'sound' advice?
    Do whatever feels more comfortable. Where did you think your going with bodybuilding? : )

wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wibblejibber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dead serious, lol hence why contradicting information is annoying, i've read that fruit intake should be high, due to the fibre and carbs, but then other articles i have just read say to avoid it like the plague...all these little things are gunna add up to either great results or a hinderance, just wanna get it right!

JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100) JANEWAGE is not very well liked. (-100)
    dead serious, lol hence why contradicting information is annoying, i've read that fruit intake should be high, due to the fibre and carbs, but then other articles i have just read say to avoid it like the plague...all these little things are gunna add up to either great results or a hinderance, just wanna get it right!
    Trial and Error. Jay cutler used to eat 1000 grams of carbs a day (Muscular Development Mag.) Thats would be an expensive fruit regime. Better plant a fruit tree and Have a good Harvest.

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    Diet is full of speculation and broscience. There are multiple "correct diets" out there.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since we're all individuals, it's only natural that there will be contradictions in some (many?) articles. Some push protein and others push carbs. Some push cardio and others no cardio. And so on.

The big thing is, you have to use a little common sense and learn what works best for you. The only "rules" out there should be progression in terms of reps done, amount of weight lifted, adherence to good form, and pounds gained. (Preferably muscle, but there will always be some fat gain). These are the basics for the beginner to the intermediate. Once you get to a certain point, then I imagine you have to be a OCD about your diet. Until then, just think about what you're doing, learn to separate the good from the bad, do your own experimenting in the gym and at the dinner table, and find what will work best for you. That's how the champs of the past did it, how the guys right now do it, and how the future winners will do it.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Akeal16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no they won't. Most important is lifting heavy and eating right as well as getting enough sleep. This may seem like an over-simplification and i suppose it is, but these are by far the most important factors.

I don't put too much stock in what people say about what you eat or when you eat. Just get your calories and macros and i think you'll be fine. Don't get too caught up in the broscience end of it.
    I eat 'cuz i'm happy and i'm happy 'cuz i eat

Originally Posted by Akeal16 View Post
    no they won't. Most important is lifting heavy and eating right as well as getting enough sleep. This may seem like an over-simplification and i suppose it is, but these are by far the most important factors.

I don't put too much stock in what people say about what you eat or when you eat. Just get your calories and macros and i think you'll be fine. Don't get too caught up in the broscience end of it.
    nice advice, cheers